What's new

China is the fulcrum of Pakistan's National Security Policy

Excellent analysis and post, @peagle, but I would like to make one correction. Pakistan government didn't request tribals. Their participation was spontaneous, consequent to receipt of news of Jammu massacre of Muslims. Provincial government of that time only facilitated their passage through the province, otherwise they were on their own.

Sadly, we are very poor at telling our stories, and everyone has to colour the facts with their version to look important, it's a sad state of affairs.

Thank you for correcting me, always happy to learn the truth.

I have heard or read different versions, depending on I don't know fantasies I suppose, but none made much sense, because how can a new nation dealing with millions of refugees, plus establishing a new state in two different wings, also make concerted efforts for a military solution to any issue, it's illogical. Especially when the arms or financial transfers have not taken place, and the army units are not fully organised.

What you said makes a lot of sense, hence the disorganised manner this happened, they were tribal civilians without any organised structure or anyone directing them, they did the best they could.

If they were being directed, the results would have been a lot different.

Back
Top Bottom