What's new

China Is Paying a High Price for Provoking India

THis is how it's done in civilized countries where names of brave martyrs who made supreme scarifies are made public and are given due respect on their last journey.

In China, they are only given assurances that i would happen in some yet undecided future date.

-: Hu Xijin Source, Editor Global Times .
Typical face saving response. The problem is india is no matched for China and got those igorant indian fool hammer to dead by Chinese.

Then how do u explain this video? What excuse are u going to use this time for the humiliation ? Oh? Indian soldiers forgot to eat breakfast so the cunning Chinese take advantage? You indians are just typical sore loser. :enjoy:

For India's fragile and single economic structure. How do you adapt to the economic decline by 23%? Rely on Modi's mouth?

does anyone still remember Modi’s 5 trillion economic goal?

Oh we know how:
1) by not releasing a pandemic and screwing the world
2) by not lying and about it with a shamed face
3) by not stealing intellectual property and calling it innovation
4) Most importantly- by not doing the stuff that china is doing- the outcast of the world no one wants to deal with
5) and yes- you are shamefully showing ingratidude to your paymaster the US who gave you everything you have now.

Typical face saving response. The problem is india is no matched for China and got those igorant indian fool hammer to dead by Chinese.

Then how do u explain this video? What excuse are u going to use this time for the humiliation ? Oh? Indian soldiers forgot to eat breakfast so the cunning Chinese take advantage? You indians are just typical sore loser. :enjoy:

This video is taken before colonel babu hammer to death after coward indian soldiers attack 2 Chinese soldiers and some Chinese construction workers.

Acutally this wa taken after Galwan and where we killed 16 chinese soldiers by snapping their necks and defacing them with rocks and took those dead bodies back to our base. The total was about 36. The Chinese commanders that came the next day to our base take back the dead bodies wept like little sissies when they saw how their soldiers had been killed. Looks like crying is a constant thing among Chinese PLA.

Acutally this wa taken after Galwan and where we killed 16 chinese soldiers by snapping their necks and defacing them with rocks and took those dead bodies back to our base. The total was about 36. The Chinese commanders that came the next day to our base take back the dead bodies wept like little sissies when they saw how their soldiers had been killed. Looks like crying is a constant thing among Chinese PLA.
Another face saving excuse! Just produced the crappy video and filled with all your wild imagination to fill up the blank. At least my video clearly show weak indian soldiers in equal number with Chinese soldiers easily beaten back by Chinese. No wonder indian are well know as snake charmer. Full of crap and story telling lies. :enjoy:

Oh we know how:
4) Most importantly- by not doing the stuff that china is doing- the outcast of the world no one wants to deal with
5) and yes- you are shamefully showing ingratidude to your paymaster the US who gave you everything you have now.

>> Blame blame blame, that's what you pitiful indians are good at eh. Even way before the pandemic your country remained and still remains an undeveloped mess. Pandemic or not india is a cesspool, seriously what have you done in the last 70 years?

>> lol China successfully contained the virus but because of your delusional monkeys that's why you failed at containing the virus, I cannot help but laugh at how the indian virus explodes in your cesspool shithole.

>> Really now? Look at this list, https://www.techadvisor.co.uk/featu...les-of-high-tech-innovation-in-china-3788679/

And once you done looking at it tell me what have india innovated? The thing is you cesspool dwellers can't even copy! LOL

>> Your not doing what China is doing is because your incapable of doing it, more than 70 years have proven over and over again that your twats are incapable of anything. Its better that you just submit to Pakistan because its obvious your hindus are trash perhaps the noble Muslims can wash away your filth away.

>> So I go more? I afraid the more facts I spill out you'll drown yourself in your cesspool, now go back to your shack and bury yourself.

after doklam standoff, china built infra on its land that it only used to patrol. Similarly, India never kept permanent position on these mountain tops but now it does.
That's what he is saying.
Apply some brain when reading stuff which comes from people who work in think tanks.
'occupy' is not the correct word here then ,pokemon. Holding peaks or holding positions is the right term.

Another face saving excuse! Just produced the crappy video and filled with all your wild imagination to fill up the blank. At least my video clearly show weak indian soldiers in equal number with Chinese soldiers easily beaten back by Chinese. No wonder indian are well know as snake charmer. Full of crap and story telling lies. :enjoy:

Ask CCP why propoganda videos suddenly whittled down after Galwan. They know we have videos of the sort that should never be released. Sissies.

the thing is that China can sustain the "high Price" due to huge economy while Indians cannot sustain even a low price for too long.

US also paid high prices for wars in Afghanistan and Iraq because they could afford it.
Pakistan with it's near shambles economy is sustaining a proxy war for such a long time. Imagine how long India can sustain. When it comes to issues like this. There is no dearth of avenues that can be utilized. Plus you do know our forex reserves & other sovereign funds. Right?

Don't delude yourself & stop seeing India through your green lenses.

Bla bla bla looks like you never learn do you? Can you please just open your eyes? You are nothing in the world stage, now I know my words are hurtful to you people but I'm doing a favor for you, I'm teaching you to be a REAL person in life. You are living in a delusional dream, your country don't have have enough toilets for your population, your infrastructure is in ruins, most of your people who most are the lower caste are pitiful poor, you have no industry nothing is made by indians, you have to beg western world to embrace you, and the list goes on.

Learn from your Pakistani brother, they are noble people and live with dignity, please wake up and go back to your cesspool shack and cry and pity yourself then once you done that come out and start working to improve your pitiful hindu cesspool.

You can not wash away your humiliation by writting your reeducation camp shit here. Your country is a slave of CPC and Xi. It is your compulsion to defend the fiasco of your master. You are talking here big mouth but your country is facing sever food crisis. Your soldiers are like I malnaurished girls. They cry when they are sent to fight with Indian soldiers. Better you learn the lesson else you guys will not only face humiliation but none of your soldier will go back to his home.

Last edited:
An Indian writing delusion inducing article meant for delusive Indian masses.no one else cares. I always found it super embarrassing how Indians self aggrandizes itself amongst their own.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom