What's new

China is number 1 victim.

I am really fed up it as well but when people make blatantly wrong and inflammatory statements like this

I can't help myself.

I think there is nothing wrong in the precise meaning .. If you look at the attacks origin ranking China falls under 2nd position. Look at your own source.
Top 20 Countries Found to Have the Most Cybercrime

2. China
Share of malicious computer activity: 9%
Malicious code rank: 2
Spam zombies rank: 4
Phishing web site hosts rank: 6
Bot rank: 1
Attack origin rank: 2

I am really fed up it as well but when people make blatantly wrong and inflammatory statements like this

I can't help myself.

I am fed up as well.

Whenever you try to get a decent conversation started on a China related topic these guys would pop up.

"Most malwares" are Chinese, Chinese make "Cheap ripoffs", Chinese "needle people", Chinese offend people, Chinese causing my constipation... You'd think that the Chinese government's job is going around the world annoying people reading these comments!

Flash forward to 2035 - China's first manned mission to Mars:

"Damn those Chinese land grabbers how dare they put up their flag like that! Stealing land from the Martians those stupid commie-nazis"!

I think there is nothing wrong in the precise meaning .. If you look at the attacks origin ranking China falls under 2nd position. Look at your own source.

2. China

When 1 billion Chinese jump... look at my post about the ratio of attacks and number of internet users.

2. China

Many hackers from outside China use China's open internet proxies to launch attack around the world. So don't blindly come to conclusion that it was done by Chinese.

Examples :

Proxy China - Free Anonymous Surfing

Fresh Proxy List. China Proxy. Page 1

Back
Top Bottom