What's new

China is now growing slower than the US

China mania 24/7. These Americans and the cheerleaders are posting China related news 24/7.

These Americans remind me of Indian Hindutva LOL

Hindutva on PDF: " Saaaaaaaar, Pakistan is irrelivant and we don't care!!!!! I just like to sign into a Pakistani defence forum every day and discuss Pakistan related matters."

American cheerleaders on PDF: "Sir, China is nothing and USA is the greatest. I don't care about China, but I just like to open China related topics on PDF. I like to be obsessed with China like my leaders are. The USA is still the greatest and I couldn't care less about China."
and what do you do ?

Dalit to India: pleej pleej promote me to low caste indian
Dalit to USA : pleej pleej don't reject my veeja again....atleast take me to guantanamo

and what do you do ?

Dalit to India: pleej pleej promote me to low caste indian
Dalit to USA : pleej pleej don't reject my veeja again....atleast take me to guantanamo

Stupid nigga. I am not an actual Dalit, but you are too stupid to understand. Your joke doesn't even add up LOL

You are the actual joke here. Begging every day on a Pakistani defence forum whilst pretending you don't care about Pakistan. What kind of a proud Indian would log into a Pakistani defence forum and get spanked every other post? 🤔

Let me also remind you that you are big sinner according to Hindutva teachings. A Hindutva is never supposed to interact with a Pakistani LOL Pajeet deserves sati.

Last edited:
Stupid nigga. I am not an actual Dalit, but you are too stupid to understand. Your joke doesn't even add up LOL

You are the actual joke here. Begging every day on a Pakistani defence forum whilst pretending you don't care about Pakistan. What kind of a proud Indian would log into a Pakistani defence forum and get spanked every other post? 🤔

Let me also remind you that you are big sinner according to Hindutva teachings. A Hindutva is never supposed to interact with a Pakistani LOL Pajeet deserves sati.
relax, I know you are not even a real Dalit, that's why I was voting for promoting you to at least a lower caste
it was a favor to you

Because the US raised interest rates and China lowered them, the CNY exchange rate fell from 6.7 in 2022 to 7.3 in 2023. so China's GDP growth rate based on the US dollar is lower than that of the US.

However, GDP based on CNY increases from 121.02 trillion CNY in 2022 to 128.4 trillion CNY in 2023, and the growth rate is still higher than that of the US.

And the U.S. cannot rely on interest rate hikes to support a strong dollar for a long time, as long as the U.S. stops hiking interest rates and the exchange rate returns to normal, then these GDP growth rates will still be reflected above the U.S. dollar-calculated GDP growth rate.

The US needs data to maintain its superpower image, China does not.

The most important thing for China is to gradually upgrade its industries, such as aerospace, semiconductors and so on.

You can say that China is not a superpower or that China is not a superpower that manipulates data.

The US needs data to maintain its superpower image, China does not.

The most important thing for China is to gradually upgrade its industries, such as aerospace, semiconductors and so on.

You can say that China is not a superpower or that China is not a superpower that manipulates data.
Agree. Compared with GDP, which can be easily manipulated, countries' industry power quality is more important. China's industry is getting stronger and stronger in most fields. Industry power is real because the export numbers can not be manipulated.

Yawn. US government works for the elite bankers. How to profit from people taking out massive loans to cover expenses due to Covid? You got it charge them excessive interest. Soon as the loans get repaid in full US interest rate will be back to zero again. Because when the population transitions from net debtor to net saver, it becomes detrimental to the elite bankers to maintain a high interest rate...

China mania 24/7. These Americans and the cheerleaders are posting China related news 24/7.

These Americans remind me of Indian Hindutva cheerleaders on PDF LOL

Hindutva on PDF: " Saaaaaaaaaar, Pakistan is irrelivant and we don't care!!!!! I just like to sign into a Pakistani defence forum every single day and discuss Pakistan related matters. India is the best!!!"

American cheerleaders on PDF: "Sir, China is nothing and USA is the greatest. I don't care about China, but I just like to open China related topics on PDF. I like to be obsessed with China like my leaders are. The USA is still the greatest and I couldn't care less about China."

These people have literally hijacked PDF. Day in day out all we read is China bashing.

CIA paid online trolls.

Do they have a real job to do to pay the bills?

No one is able to search and post negative news for the entire day 24/7 if it's not their job and get paid for it.

They are also extremely busy to post about Ukraine-Russia war, to make sure the Ukraine narrative dominating the forum, to shut up any positive opinions and news regarding of Russia.

They are very busy.

On what data? Consumer spending data for measurement of growth of an export oriented country ... stop fudging facts
That's reflective for the trend tho, no?

The problem for China at least in this coming year is going to try to compete with other developing nations (hence export given nation) for quota and orders, and we know that at least 48% of China GDP is based on this sector alone, so consumption effect, both domestic and foreign are going to reflect on the GDP growth. I mean, there aren't much to offset that amount of GDP loss when almost half of your GDP is based on manufacturing sectors.

China's youth unemployment is always high since a long time ago.

The news is not something new.

But eventually they will get jobs.

Whatever lower than their expectation (then do monkey-branching), start a business, or stay with parent.

China problems today is high youth unemployment and worker shortage at the same time.
Which is what I was trying to say but these cheerleaders don't understand. China has a serious technical worker shortage, welders, technicians, electricians, your typical blue collar worker shortage and the pay is decent. Until now my Yard has problem getting welders even when we are paying them 8 to 10k rmb.

The problem for China at least in this coming year is going to try to compete with other developing nations (hence export given nation) for quota and orders, and we know that at least 48% of China GDP is based on this sector alone, so consumption effect, both domestic and foreign are going to reflect on the GDP growth. I mean, there aren't much to offset that amount of GDP loss when almost half of your GDP is based on manufacturing sectors.
How much is Chinese gdp tied to exports?

This is ur opinion without any data ...

Retail consumption is not representative of growth specially for non consumption oriented society like china ...

How they will perform in exports is to be based on export data. Furthermore, china is no longer competing with developing nations only but rather developed countries in 5G tech, mobiles, auto.

Just growth in auto is mind boggling

This is ur opinion without any data ...

Retail consumption is not representative of growth specially for non-consumption oriented society like china ...

How they will perform in exports is to be based on export data. Furthermore, China is no longer competing with developing nations only but rather developed countries in 5G tech, mobiles, auto.

Just growth in auto is mind boggling
Dude, and you are simplifying the entire grow measure process. Because manufacturing volume alone may not translate to value added on. Because export product may not cost the same between certain countries, and losses do exist in any circumstance

Using your China overtake Japan in car export, does that mean China export more car than Japan mean they are comparable to production in value? This show you, no.

World’s Biggest Exporters of Cars by Value​

The 5 leading exporters of cars during 2022 were Germany, Japan, United States of America, South Korea and Mexico. By value, that quintet of best automotive exporters generated over half (51.4%) pf cars exported in 2022.

Applying a continental lens, European countries sold the highest dollar value worth of cars exported during 2022 with shipments totaling $406.7 billion or 52.2% of international car sales. In second place were suppliers in Asia at 28.3% followed by North American automobile exporters at 17.2%.

Tinier percentages came from shippers in Africa (1.4%), Latin America (0.8%) excluding Mexico but including the Caribbean, then Oceania (0.1%) led by Australia.

For research purposes, the 4-digit Harmonized Tariff System code prefix for cars is 8703.

Car Exports by Country​

Below are the 15 countries that exported the highest dollar value worth of cars in 2022.
  1. Germany: US$155.1 billion (20% of total exported cars)
  2. Japan: $87.2 billion (11.2%)
  3. United States: $57.9 billion (7.5%)
  4. South Korea: $51.7 billion (6.7%)
  5. Mexico: $46.9 billion (6%)
  6. China: $44.7 billion (5.8%)
  7. Belgium: $33.9 billion (4.4%)
  8. Spain: $32.9 billion (4.2%)
  9. United Kingdom: $29.5 billion (3.8%)
  10. Canada: $29.5 billion (3.8%)
  11. Slovakia: $26.3 billion (3.4%)
  12. Czech Republic: $25.4 billion (3.3%)
  13. France: $20.9 billion (2.7%)
  14. Italy: $16 billion (2.1%)
  15. Hungary: $12.2 billion (1.6%)

Just because China exported 1.03 million car and Japan 927k, that does not mean the production values had gone up, prices are affected by multitude of factors. And it's naive to assume just because you have more output and that in turn translates to you have more GDP added value.

Also, I wouldn't say China is a "non-consumption society" (sic) when their industrial sector alone is 1/3 of the entire 18 trillion GDP of China when the entire export value is what? 3 or 4 trillion dollars?

Last edited:
Which is what I was trying to say but these cheerleaders don't understand. China has a serious technical worker shortage, welders, technicians, electricians, your typical blue collar worker shortage and the pay is decent. Until now my Yard has problem getting welders even when we are paying them 8 to 10k rmb.

How much is Chinese gdp tied to exports?

1692358592121.png

Look at the bright side of US growth:

Can China compete with that?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom