What's new

China is back to stapling visas to Arunachal travellers

Jerry springer is considered as a show for trailer park trash here in the US, what do they call them in India hmmm- if I were to aptly describe the characterization- Yeah! for low class mentality people.

I dont know abt tht but an indian friend of mine whose dads is in the indian army told me abt it........ lol tht was entertaining watchin midgets fight.....anyways...... i heard only fags(sodomites) and traumatised fatherless kids or just sissys watch oprah.

Thank god i aint indian,white or american.:rofl:

P.S=Generalisation is always bad.......... its like sayin all indians drink urine,indian women often have affairs with men and give birth to kids who end up acting tough on internet and live in usa......

or the good ol garlic smell........etc B.S to be precise.

Hope u get the idea my indian american friend...:rofl:

Last edited:
I dont know abt tht but an indian friend of mine whose dads is in the indian army told me abt it........ lol tht was entertaining watchin midgets fight.....anyways...... i hear only fags(sodomites) and traumatised fatherless american kids watch oprah.

Thank god i aint indian or american.:rofl:

P.S=Generalisation is always bad.......... its like sayin all indians drink urine,temple prostitution or the god ol garlic smellin!

Hope u get the india but indian american friend...
we should also make a blasphemy law on PDF

It is China's call. India does not allow stapled visas, so Indian emigration will not allow the guys to board the flight with a stapled visa. The traveler suffers in the end.

I dont know abt tht but an indian friend of mine whose dads is in the indian army told me abt it........ lol tht was entertaining watchin midgets fight.....anyways...... i hear only fags(sodomites) and traumatised fatherless american kids watch oprah.

Thank god i aint indian or american.:rofl:

P.S=Generalisation is always bad.......... its like sayin all indians drink urine,temple prostitution or the god ol garlic smellin!

Hope u get the india but indian american friend...

Oh so applying the old excuse of "my friend told me" about this eh? LOL.

But I like how you made it into an Indian friend and how you wove that Indian religion rant into it. I won't do the same, because we have to toe a different line here . BUT that's pretty good storyline man. As I said I happy a Jew host and his show is your favorite(ask any American and he would agree with me that it is indeed a trailer park trash show, shoot everyone on it, is that- and even the shows host kids around and says it) , but I would keep it to myself in your locality, that you fav show = Hosted by Jew and one with zero morals and nudity in it - :D .

Oh so applying the old excuse of "my friend told me" about this eh? LOL.

But I like how you made it into an Indian friend and how you wove that Indian religion rant into it. I won't do the same, because we have to toe a different line here . That's pretty good storyline man. As I said I happy a Jew host and his show is your favorite, but I would keep it to myself - :D .

Nah man thts true.... P.S i only watched it once : lil people fightin is awesome to watch......... :lol:

But u can carry on watchin oprah and sobbin...... u bet i wont generalise. Would i?

Im a kid hearted dude.
:cheers:

Nah man thts true.... P.S i only watched it once : lil people fightin is awesome to watch......... :lol:

But u can carry on watchin oprah and sobbin...... u bet i wont generalise. Would i?

Im a kid hearted dude.

OH I have read many a posting from you, like eluding to perhaps my mother was a whore and I'm a bastard. Quote from you- "indian women often have affairs with men and give birth to kids who end up acting tough on internet and live in usa......" - under guise of - I could say but not saying while posting it all the same :)" clause. (can't get anymore kind hearted than that) .

Let's say I rather pass on a heart transplant if you were the only one available. But anywhoooo lets not derail this post with the love we have for each other :smitten:

Last edited:
OH I have read many a posting from you, like eluding to perhaps my mother was a whore and I'm a bastard. (can't get anymore kind hearted than that) . Let's say I rather pass on a heart transplant if you were the only one available. But anywhoooo lets not derail this post with the love we have for each other :smitten:

Dude! whoa whao!:fie:

Why would i say tht to u??
Ur my pal.

P.S=I like Juice..... lol

Hey do you guys get to see the Oprah show in Pakistan? or have you heard of her?

She gives her audience some great presents at her shows and goes you got _ and you got ___

In the tradition of Oprah . YOU, GRAPHICAN, JANA,FALL STUFF GOT T-SHIRT FROM ME!!!
:D

Untitled-2.jpg

You watch Oprah ? Not that anything is wrong with that. I didn't expect a fire breathing Indian-American to be an Oprah fan !

Thanks for the T-shirts.

OH I have read many a posting from you, like eluding to perhaps my mother was a whore and I'm a bastard. Quote from you- "indian women often have affairs with men and give birth to kids who end up acting tough on internet and live in usa......" - under guise of - I could say but not saying while posting it all the same :)" clause. (can't get anymore kind hearted than that) .

Let's say I rather pass on a heart transplant if you were the only one available. But anywhoooo lets not derail this post with the love we have for each other :smitten:

I dont know the truth.

:lol::lol:
Anyone can deduct how much ever border u want theoretically..
But beware if u believe those maps printed by ur Govt and by mistake try to enter,one will be gunned down..

We can even deduct 2000Km or 3000Km,
But we r not childish...

U can even deduct all ur border with every neighboring country,who cares...:lol:

But the physical presence of IA at the border lines and the IAF bases is the real Border..
Hope u understand...

this is not about the lenth of the border, what counts is the signal that this message carried.
1) they don't consider Jammu-and-Kashmir part of India;
2) it's official, not comes from a fanboy.

But let me remind you, for this sataement don't blame us, you started it first. and you holds the key to resolve or escalate this too.

I say Great MOVE by China!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tup::tup::tup::tup:

since India doesn't have any balls to do anything!!!!!!!

Jerry springer is considered as a show for trailer park trash here in the US, what do they call them in India hmmm- if I were to aptly describe the characterization- Yeah! for low class mentality people.

Btw a side note , how do you guys see it - its a show hosted by a Jew , and not morally right to put in the delicate of terms. I would be carefully announcing your watching such a show - you may get in serious trouble with the Law in Pak over it.

We tolerated Hindus for some hundred years. I think it will be ok.:pakistan:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom