What's new

China & India strategic partners: FM

The relation of 21st century is US and China. Not India and China.

That would be the one between China and Taiwan. How do you see the chances of assimilation into mainland, given that the current political party is less opposed to working with PRC?

That would be the one between China and Taiwan. How do you see the chances of assimilation into mainland, given that the current political party is less opposed to working with PRC?

China Taiwan is an internal issue. Its something that its too complex for me to explain here. what is the likelihood that the rebellions within India will overthrow the Indian government?

it just annoying hearing indians keep talking how japan who has its economy so deeply tie-up with china going to team with them indians to kick china butt. just look at the trade between japan and china alone worth nearly all theirs combined.. :lol:

Japan is more important to us than china, and as for countering, you already have too many enemies to do that., why should we bother..lol.

Where is the love? How can you be strategic partners if you guys are at each other's throats? I for one would prefer an Asian hegemony to a Western one.

The good relationship is always welcome. I support any country which doesn't support the terrorism. China is one of them. Ties should be improved.

Yes india and china are Strategic partners (in your dreams).... india buying rafale, building Agni-5 and 6, Nuclear subs and alot more designed for our brainless strategic partner.... China came and shown banner this is chinese land but in the end runaway from their own land.... Thats the gutts china got. if you cant attack india now (agni-5 not inducted, nuk sub not inducted, Rafale not arrived yet) than when will you? Cowards....

Back
Top Bottom