What's new

China & India strategic partners: FM

Lankan Ranger

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
China & India strategic partners: FM

Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi said Thursday that China and India are by nature strategic partners, while talking to his Indian counterpart Salman Khurshid.

Wang said the bilateral relationship has more and more global significance, with great potential of cooperation and vast space of development.

Both sides are preparing for exchange of high-level visits, which signals a big opportunity for the two countries to push forward their relationship, Wang said.

China is willing to make concerted efforts with India, seize the opportunity and promote the strategic cooperative partnership to a new level, Wang said.

China is also willing to work with India to advance borders negotiations to seek a fair and reasonable solution, Wang said, adding that China wishes to jointly maintain peace and tranquility along the borders before a settlement.

Khurshid said both India and China are playing increasingly important roles in international affairs. Strengthening the bilateral cooperation not only meets fundamental interests of both sides, but also helps form a century of Asia.

Khurshid said he wishes the two countries would take the opportunity of the exchange of high-level visits to expand cooperation in various aspects.

China, India strategic partners: FM - Xinhua | English.news.cn

124689448_11n.jpg

124689448_21n.jpg

After recent incident I for one at least don't want India to dance to the tune blindly. We gotta keep our fingers crossed and eyes open.

I agree that we should have good relations with China as both can gain a lot. But going by the Chinese attitude as reflected by Chinese actions in scs and the recent standoff with India it would be difficult to trust them. In the light of these facts it seems that China is only interested in a century of China rather than a century of Asia. May be after dealing with Scs countries, China would train its guns on India.
This why I think that on one hand we should try to strengthen our relations with china and on the other hand we should have strong relations with US and scs countries.

The relation of 21st century is US and China. Not India and China.

I think the US market is saturated and as well as the recession, Indian markets are just arriving, I believe even the transportation costs are reduced due to the geography, the only difference between US and India is the PPP is higher with US.

I think the US market is saturated and as well as the recession, Indian markets are just arriving, I believe even the transportation costs are reduced due to the geography, the only difference between US and India is the PPP is higher with US.

US GDP is much higher than that of India. India's growth is slowing down. It will be a while before India can catch up to the US. So the most important bilateral relationship is between US and China rather than China-India.

The relation of 21st century is US and China. Not India and China.

True!:lol: With US wanting to place 60% of its naval assets in the chinese neigborhood with the aim of you know what, it clearly shows how this relationship of 21st century that you are talking about will turn out to be:devil:

The most important relation is between India, Japan and the US, we already know what the chinese speak are only lies. No one will trust their words in India, their CCP agenda is already set, doesnt matter what the FM, PM or anybody has to say.

The most important relation is between India, Japan and the US, we already know what the chinese speak are only lies. No one will trust their words in India, their CCP agenda is already set, doesnt matter what the FM, PM or anybody has to say.
Lies hopefull,just why these two guys shaking hands to make a wax statue show?

hey indians. when you guys want to talk about japan, us, korea and asean are teaming with poor india to kick chinese baddies. can you please take a look at this first. see how insignificant you are..:rolleyes:

kjlkjlj.png

hey indians, when you guys want to talk about japan, us, korea and asean are teaming with poor india to kick chinese baddies. can you please take a look at this first. see how insignificant are..:rolleyes:

kjlkjlj.png
Don't care about India be poor or not,we just eager for the golden bowl they are holding and always show off.

Don't care about India be poor or not,we just eager for the golden bowl they are holding and always show off.

We dont care how supa dupa rich china is, we want our land and a free tibet so that India has no boundry with china and we dont want anytthing to do with you.

it just annoying hearing indians keep talking how japan who has its economy so deeply tie-up with china going to team with them indians to kick china butt. just look at the trade between japan and china alone worth nearly all theirs combined.. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom