What's new

China, India 'may stir up regional war': army report

india's weak is that India's defence industry can not stand long-term war.

when a long-term War of attrition between China and India breaks out, India would be definitely doomed to fail because of its crappy indigenious defence industry.

In such a war, India may win battles ,but be doomed to lose the war.

we may not necessarily fail. As for Indian defence industry, it is competent enough for servicing the needs and requirements of IA on chinese border. In addition the quality of your products is also suspect .....

there shall be no cakewalk for chinese this time ..... and remember, India will get massive supplies for US and other nations anyways .... please analyse the impact of that point before you go posting anything over logistics.

Just for reference!!:taz:

Sir, this shows that there are 6 - 20 % Pakistanies who earn less then 1.25$......so its not that bad as the people around the world persume.

Where as india has 41 to 60%, then how they consider themselves SUPERPOWER :rofl:

I believe that Pakistan can imrprove its conditions in couple of years.

Sir, this shows that there are 6 - 20 % Pakistanies who earn less then 1.25$......so its not that bad as the people around the world persume.

Where as india has 41 to 60%, then how they consider themselves SUPERPOWER :rofl:

I believe that Pakistan can imrprove its conditions in couple of years.

can u tell me which indian considers india a superpower?

what are we discussing here?
economic activities?

please get back to the topic

what are we discussing here?
economic activities?

please get back to the topic

Well the fact is India can n t be superior unless china is in the Reagan. China is superior to India in terms of military, economic infect in every field.

Google "Next Super Power"

I m sure China will be dominating that page!:enjoy:

First, ask the international economists and think tank leaders to stop saying that. :cheesy:

I do n t have to ask any one I can see:rolleyes:. If you think by increasing military budget and making Indian military strong instated of clothing poor than you are wrong:disagree:. Indian will break within like USSR and it’s already started.:mod:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom