What's new

China-India Geopolitics: News & Discussions

Selective posting. Vietnam beat us in 1979, we kick them in 1989 spratly island battle. 1vs1 score.

China beat India in 1962 but India never beat Chinese. Score 1vs0.

At least Vietnamese fare better than India. What a shame! :lol:

Read up on Nathu La and Cho La incidents ..maybe your opinion may change

Fact is that Dalai Lama who is a major irritant for china is being treated as a honoured guest in all Indian states and functions.
And soopah powah china cant do anything but whine about it .
Another fact is China firmly controls Tibet and Dollar Lama can't do anything but whines about it everywhere in India he goes.

But The Dalai Lama is not a soopah powah like you chinese . Why compare a individual with a soopah powah China.
If you guys didn't mention, nobody even cares about him here.

Another fact is China firmly controls Tibet and Dollar Lama can't do anything but whines about it everywhere of India he goes.
yes control

waa waa sir ji ,kay control

14january2011-1.jpg

so controlled

1328673846273_Tibetna%20prt.jpg

nothing to see here

tibetan-flag-at-a-free-tibet-antichina-protest-in-san-francisco-the-picture-id451436691

no freedom fighting here too
Ngangchen-protest-550x381.jpg

o look more control over tibet
out-of-tibet-113.jpg

What a silly idea

Open your mind, dude. Arm races push UK, Germany and France growth in 19th and first 20 years of 20 century, same story happened between US and Russia decades ago.

Whatever they lost or experienced, they present are still major advanced nations.

My opinion: limited and controllable arm race can push both China and India forward.
Otherwise we will become lazy like we were during long time Middle Kingdom centuries.

You want me to post video or photo of Indian Kashmir?
wow the crowd is huge man.
How come your CCP is so scared of Dalai Lama who hasn't said a single world bad about China.. can you post any video where he has threatened China or asked his followers to be violent or kill Chinese... one video.

You want me to post video or photo of Indian Kashmir?
i never said Kashmir is peaceful and doesn't have separatists like yourself :Dmaybe if you read non propagana news you would have saw what the real world sees

i never said Kashmir is peaceful and doesn't have separatists like yourself :Dmaybe if you read non propagana news you would have saw what the real world sees
Then what makes you have the right to talk abt China?

wow the crowd is huge man.
How come your CCP is so scared of Dalai Lama who hsnt said a single world bad about China..can you post any video where he has threatened China or asked his followers to be violent or kill Chinese...one video.
Sure, I can post video of India suppression of peaceful demonstrator in Indian Kashmir. Kicking and beating up unarmed Kashmiri who wanted the India to go away. :enjoy:

Sure, I can post video of India suppression of peaceful demonstrator in Indian Kashmir. Kicking and beating up armless Kashmir who wanted the India to go away. :enjoy:
Stick to the topic dont divert from the issue. topic is about dalai lama & tibetans not kashmir. If you cant respond without diverting the topic , stay away from the discussion. If you post things not related to topic will have to report your post.

His successor is already there in India,he escaped from tibet and reached here few years ago,just in case if you dont know.
What???
He fled Tibet to India? So how does he pursue Tibet independence? As we all know, has always insisted on the freedom fighters in Kashmir, Manipur and Assam, is because of the pursuit of freedom and independence, so they do not adhere to the left, with the India army to fight... Oh, he's a failed dreamer.

A German documentary on the Dalai Lama, luckily there are still Westerners who don't believe the Dalai holy crap stuff. The dude has been on the CIA payroll, that's right US tax money filling the old geezer's pocket as he preaches garbage and laughs at the blind sheep.

Here's a photo of the holy sh!t with the Japanese terrorist Shoko Asahara
Anon1207879382-shokoAsaharaFriendOfDalaiLama679154_lg.jpg

0.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom