What's new

China-India Geopolitics: News & Discussions

Well at least Indians admit they retreated 90% of your troops now after numerous warnings. I hope China can give a few more, these cowards might leave ONE soldier to invade China. :rofl:

Despite reduction in troops, the chinese have got no nerves to attack India.....:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Wow.. simply wow.
It is insane for Indians to face China.. Will be a one sided slaughter.
I feel sorry for the ordinary Indian soldiers who are sent to frontline as a cannon fodder.

Yes, it would be a one sided slaughter for the chinese.

That's the point, Chinese died for their country, 1 mil plus Indians died for the Brits. See the slave mentality? More Indians died than US+UK+France combined. What did you get? We got P5 and respect. Indians?

Whatever your training is too poor.. lolz these guys, good for nothing but boasting..

why was only one MKI in the air?? shouldn't he have a wing man :what:

Well at least Indians admit they retreated 90% of your troops now after numerous warnings. I hope China can give a few more, these cowards might leave ONE soldier to invade China. :rofl:

These idiots are underestimating the importance of logistics....the longer they prolong this, the more supplies and troops will go into Tibet. Tactically, its better they attack now before China is fully prepared.

http://weibo.com/tv/v/FfGFOxs87?fid=1034:99c2c2ee75201eb5147513a6534a567a

Wow.. simply wow.
It is insane for Indians to face China.. Will be a one sided slaughter.
I feel sorry for the ordinary Indian soldiers who are sent to frontline as a cannon fodder.

Watch the video above :D

Lots of Z-10s are on their way to Tibet

Z-10.jpg

:fie: Man this is scary...
What is the status of the Indian troops..? Are they all ran away leaving only 40 and a bulldozer behind?
Show little mercy :stop:

@SOUTHie

40 troops are more than enough for the chinese, even with just 40 near the border the chinese do not have the nerves to attack India....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

YESSSSSSSSSSSS, war preparations on its way
This is going to be China's Desert Storm: a definitive military operation that showcases its revamped doctrine and technology and fully inducts the PLA into the annals of modern warfare.

Either that, or a humiliating withdrawal by India. But one shouldn't feel the slightest bit bad for them, whatever happens; they brought this on themselves.

Preparation is simple enough, but what follows aftermath of WAR is not simple...Be careful what u wish for.
Don't your countrymen always say that China will be left with a bloody nose? Well, you won't be left with anything recognizable as a face. You'll look like Picasso drew you.

Back
Top Bottom