What's new

China-India Geopolitics: News & Discussions

BS,you can hardly even see any news in China about India,let alone such bullshit title.But at the same time i see several India press giving title like "covering China".

The last time i saw a news about china on the mainstream media was at the last brics summit. Indian ppl barely care about geo politics in the east.

What you're referring to is the 10pisa local channels who will sensationalize everything .hell just last week they did a crisis thing over a dog bite , they acted like stray dogs are plagues .

The last time i saw a news about china on the mainstream media was at the last brics summit. Indian ppl barely care about geo politics in the east.

What you're referring to is the 10pisa local channels who will sensationalize everything .hell just last week they did a crisis thing over a dog bite , they acted like stray dogs are plagues .
:cheers:

The way indian media blows even an ant fart out of proportion it is pathetic to see the GOI having to give official responses to everything under the sun. The indian media needs a serious accountability review and culling if needed.

I would really want GOI coming down like hell on these over dramatic news buisness. Penalize them for spreading distorted information margining mis information. I am tired of these good for nothing advertisement channels showing 1min of unable news between 45mins of advertisement followed by repeating same gibbrish bulshjt for another 14mins in an hour of "News Telecast"

The way indian media blows even an ant fart out of proportion it is pathetic to see the GOI having to give official responses to everything under the sun. The indian media needs a serious accountability review and culling if needed.
I would really want GOI coming down like hell on these over dramatic news buisness. Penalize them for spreading distorted information margining mis information. I am tired of these good for nothing advertisement channels showing 1min of unable news between 45mins of advertisement followed by repeating same gibbrish bulshjt for another 14mins in an hour of "News Telecast"

Much animosity between China and India is created by Indian media.

Much animosity between China and India is created by Indian media.

Geopolitical considerations notwithstanding between India and China, there has to be a firm red line between reporting facts and sensationalism.

"Comment is free but facts are sacred." -C.P Scott
Indian media conveniently for most part ignores the second half of the quoted statement.

Geopolitical considerations notwithstanding between India and China, there has to be a firm red line between reporting facts and sensationalism.

"Comment is free but facts are sacred." -C.P Scott
Indian media conveniently for most part ignores the second half of the quoted statement.

A stricter framework to regulate the news media, some sort of quality control, would be good.

Anything wrong with this article?All i see is just a paragraph about India launch a missile,nothing sensational.
Did you read the post I replied to? Don't unnecessarily quite me if you're unable to get the massage.

China want to prod India government how they respond to Indian news article stated India nuclear ICBM are China specific if GoI in agreement with Indian news article, China can formulated a strong respond against India at the UN security counsel not to biased against Iran and N.K by excempted India from developed nuclear icbm technology.

We are making our moves against India too. First we shut down their claim to Pakistan territory by building CPEC. Then we humiliate them by internationalizing the dispute when we invite all countries to participate in CPEC. Now we are going to impose UN sanctions on India for building nukes. Russians will side with China against India as usual. Meanwhile, India is on the verge of collapse from the demonetization fiasco. This is a perfect opportunity to strike. Pakistan, I hope you are ready to take advantage of a historic opportunity to eliminate your adversary once and for all.

Agni 5 was dubbed China killer so China is rightfully raising concerns.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom