What's new

China Hong Kong SAR: News and Images

So the first thing you need to learn is how to use your brain
Logic thinking is not hard for us, and I believe every human beings borned equal
Go, body, use big data, not a lonely story

Ignore the Indian.

Indian trolls take their turn and every week one of them shows up to troll the section and spread hate messages.

When Indians question about China's internal affairs, the only credible response is not to try to reason with them or try to explain them anything. But to question their own system, its dynamics and whatever is internal for India.

Eye for an eye.

But, my friend, never get into discussion with them as to China's own affairs of which Indian opinion or understanding is our last concern.

When they question HK, we can question one of the myriad armed separatist movements in India.

When they question China's governance, we can question their own filthy and world-known inefficient government.

They will soon disappear and throw another thread.

@Keel .

So the first thing you need to learn is how to use your brain
Logic thinking is not hard for us, and I believe every human beings borned equal
Go, body, use big data, not a lonely story
ok. thanks for generous reply.

Ignore the Indian.

Indian trolls take their turn and every week one of them shows up to troll the section and spread hate messages.

When Indians question about China's internal affairs, the only credible response is not to try to reason with them or try to explain them anything. But to question their own system, its dynamics and whatever is internal for India.

Eye for an eye.

But, my friend, never get into discussion with them as to China's own affairs of which Indian opinion or understanding is our last concern.

When they question HK, we can question one of the myriad armed separatist movements in India.

When they question China's governance, we can question their own filthy and world-known inefficient government.

They will soon disappear and throw another thread.

@Keel .
why so hatred???

Hong kong belong to China and west shouldn't meddle in Chinese affairs.

Period.

I am for non interference and national unity -- for China, India and any other nation. The state is sacred because without a viable state we are defenseless. Hence I believe in the sacredness of national dynamics.

I do not wish any separatist trouble in India just as I do not wish that for China. Apparently, every nation has their own particular problems - some worse than others. Outside meddling will make them only much worse and in most cases people will suffer.

We can talk about foreign policy where my government's action might influence you -- and vice versa. Beyond that, whatever happens in Rome stays in Rome.

Let's respect each other's internal dynamics.

Some Indians made a bad impression
You choosed a rubbish news,maybe you didn't realize it's a rubbish:blah:
Learn the lesson!;)
honestly I also hate China for 1962. and trust me it is only reason.
may be its rubbish but i didnt make it. I just posted it.
by the way I also posted one more article please share your views there also.
The Hard-Working Culture(aspects of the world’s most convincing success story)

I am for non interference and national unity -- for China, India and any other nation. The state is sacred because without a viable state we are defenseless. Hence I believe in the sacredness of national dynamics.

I do not wish any separatist trouble in India just as I do not wish that for China. Apparently, every nation has their own particular problems - some worse than others. Outside meddling will make them only much worse and in most cases people will suffer.

We can talk about foreign policy where my government's action might influence you -- and vice versa. Beyond that, whatever happens in Rome stays in Rome.

Let's respect each other's internal dynamics.
agree. but we can share our experiences of handling such movements.

Last edited:
why are you bringing India here???
stay on topic.:)

Stay on topic

This bunch of people said "I dread the idea of my children growing up in a society where the values of Hong Kong — such as the rule of law, freedom of press, speech and assembly — are being eroded." and taunting about lack of democracy and they want to emigrate.

There they should go, to the largest democracy in the world - shining India

images

Guizhou folk dance 贵州民族舞

Last edited:
honestly I also hate China for 1962. and trust me it is only reason.
may be its rubbish but i didnt make it. I just posted it.
by the way I also posted on more article please share your views there also.
The Hard-Working Culture(aspects of the world’s most convincing success story)

We winned the war, but we didn't conquer any indian lands, we retreated, returned captures,and hope win can bring India back to conference table.
Chairman Mao said he wantt ed the war can keep 50-years peace, and this year is 53th year,I hope peace forever.

This bunch of people said "I dread the idea of my children growing up in a society where the values of Hong Kong — such as the rule of law, freedom of press, speech and assembly — are being eroded." and taunting about lack of democracy and they want to emigrate.

please answer this.

HK is integral part of China. there is no dispute over this.
then why there is separate system for HK.
why China is not applying the same system of mainland to HK?????

Stay on topic

images

Guizhou fold dance 贵州民族舞

苗族是啥子哏……
看不懂啊大哥

The sellout white worshipers are giving up? Great news!

China is too soft on the sellouts in Hong Kong who reminisce of a time of freedom and democracy that never actually happened under the British. How can Chinese deal with such people?

I suggest giving up on them, removing their citizenship, healthcare and schooling rights. Why throw money after traitors and self hating scum?

We winned the war, but we didn't conquer any indian lands, we retreated, returned captures,and hope win can bring India back to conference table.
Chairman Mao said he wantt ed the war can keep 50-years peace, and this year is 53th year,I hope peace forever.
tell me who you will believe?? your government or me??
I am doing same. I will believe my government no one else.
but i also want peaceful relation with China.

Alright then.

1. Your OP is not an honest one. I can sift through the Western media and find similar anti-India bashing. Probably I would have had a slightly harder time than you did with respect to China. But, in the end, I would have. So, it is a wrong footing to start with -- this is from the perspective of many Chinese members here who are not at all interested in your thread. We have probably already taken our daily doze of China-hating Western media.

2. We cannot learn from each other. As I said, internal dynamics cannot be replicated. Hence, whatever solution there is, it is inside India (or inside China, if necessary). I think we cannot learn from you and you cannot learn from us.

Success cannot be learned because historical dynamics and contemporary conjecture are different. But failures, by simply not repeating them, can be "mastered." China cannot replicate a "Japanese miracle" but China can master Japan's lost decade and learn how not to repeat it.

3. You should not take Western media as a sort of holy book. They have their own agenda and you cannot expect them to make truthful news. They won't, especially if they feel their supremacy is being threatened. Maybe in the future, you will experience a similar fate. Everything is political and politicized. You can browse through the Chinese media (academic and popular) and get a fairly deep insight of whatever going on in HK.

China's official stance to the minority trouble making British dogs in HK as well as their overseas masters is formulated by the founder of our nation:

"All reactionaries are paper tigers. In appearance, the reactionaries are terrifying, but in reality, they are not so powerful. From a long-term point of view, it is not the reactionaries but the people who are powerful."

please answer this.

HK is integral part of China. there is no dispute over this.
then why there is separate system for HK.
why China is not applying the same system of mainland to HK?????

Because they can? Change can come slowly instead of quickly enforcing change on a financial hub that is already working well.

Chinese government is much more flexible than most. Integrating Taiwan will also use such a system. The most important aspect is that Beijing calls the shots.

Back
Top Bottom