What's new

China Hit by Explosions in Jiangzi Province

Ok old man, show me the post in this thread where anyone's denied that it happened. Only a delusion geriatric like you can mistaken light-hearted banter about misspelling into a communist plot to deny a piece of negative news.

First of all, I do not wish to step to your low level since it does not behove my class.

Light hearted banter, is it?

One could see the positive squirming that one could have mistaken for a St Vitus' dance!!

As far as my age is concerned, by Chinese standards of those who matter, I am but a strapping lad.

Ask Hu as to when he was my age.

Maybe aeons ago!!

You may like to address the posts rather than obfuscate with inane and juvenile antics since you have no facts to deliver and instead you squirm with embarrassment and pass of such posts as light hearted banter!

Face reality like a man, Toingzhi!

You may notice the succeeding posts. They also find the light hearted banter to be squirms of embarrassment and denial.

So. all are wrong and you are right!

Rather pretentious.

Trolls' logic:
1)all terrorists are Muslims.
2)every Chinese Muslim wants indepenece, because China is about to fall apart along ethnic lines
3)this must be perpetuated by Muslims
4)Pakistan is Islamic
5)Pakistan must have backed this attack

The problem is, there're almost NO Muslims in Fujian. A stray missile from Taiwan is more likely.:devil:
光复大陸國土,解救大陸難胞!

Ya whatever...you commie agent.

The spelling does not matter and it is not worth the trouble to pretend that explosions did not take place because the spelling is wrong.

Mao Tse Tung or Mao Tse Dong are the one and the same thing.

Peking or Peiping or Beijing is the same town.

The reason why this post got replies this way is because people can smell the stink of gloats and malevolence almost immediately after you saw the title.
Of course not the same, try 'Peiping' to one of any 20,000,000 Beijingers and you'll be educated.

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Trolls' logic:
1)all terrorists are Muslims.
2)every Chinese Muslim wants indepenece, because China is about to fall apart along ethnic lines
3)this must be perpetuated by Muslims
4)Pakistan is Islamic
5)Pakistan must have backed this attack

The problem is, there're almost NO Muslims in Fujian. A stray missile from Taiwan is more likely.:devil:
光复大陸國土,解救大陸難胞!

You can have my warmly welcome!

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

Alas the event happened in 抚州 not 福州.

The reason why this post got replies this way is because people can smell the stink of gloats and malevolence almost immediately after you saw the title.
Of course not the same, try 'Peiping' to one of any 20,000,000 Beijingers and you'll be educated.

Only the insecure find malevolence in every shadow of theirs!

If there is a blast, there is a blast. That is the reality. Who cares what is the spelling?

But by nitpicking on the irrelevant, one merely adds to the gloat if there are those who wish to gloat.

If you had noticed, I had written that 'there is no respite from the terrorists' or words to that effect.

Also Chinese names can be confused with English spelling. For instance, Hu is spelt as Who or Wen, if spelt as When.

If they people from the Forbidden City and its surroundings do not know what is Peiping, then they should visit the 100 years of Shame to learn of it.

If there is a blast, there is a blast. That is the reality. Who cares what is the spelling?

Whatever you said is just your opinion.You can't jsut denying the fact that the miss spelling is their bad.
And no one is hiding anything.

BTW there is not just one blast but three.

Ok old man, show me the post in this thread where anyone's denied that it happened. Only a delusion geriatric like you can mistaken light-hearted banter about misspelling into a communist plot to deny a piece of negative news.

Why the unnecessary insults dude ?

Respect the man's age . I have seen Chinese members do that on this forum with him many times . he didn't say anything offensive .

If they people from the Forbidden City and its surroundings do not know what is Peiping, then they should visit the 100 years of Shame to learn of it.

If you simply don't know the history and meaning behind the names of the city you can just stop showing off and that makes you less stupid or offensive.

But by nitpicking on the irrelevant, one merely adds to the gloat if there are those who wish to gloat.

If you had noticed, I had written that 'there is no respite from the terrorists' or words to that effect.

Also Chinese names can be confused with English spelling. For instance, Hu is spelt as Who or Wen, if spelt as When.

It is Beiping, not Peiping. Get it right.

There is only one standard way of chinese language romanization today, aka pinyin, and you cannot spell them whatever you want. Spelling "Hu" as "who" is unacceptable. Even if you want to use the old-fashioned names like Peking, Canton, or Mao Tse Tung. You also need to spell them correctly according to Wiles pinyin.

this piece of news is confusing us by making a severe mistake in place name. there isn't a province in china called "Jiangzi", which made us have hard time figuring out it is fǔzhōu in Jiangxi province or fúzhōu in Fujian province. this mistake is a sign of lacking professionalism for the journalist and it desires criticism. it is a poor idea for you to defend it and seize this chance to bash chinese members.

This is paranoia, but let's just run with it a bit. If you think that we are all paid agents of the CCP, and not just a bunch of guys wasting time on a forum, so we'd be expected to toe the party line right? What is the party in this case? Well, Xinhua is a government funded news agency, so same to say that they are the party line?

I don't think anyone here is paid mouthpieces, but it's an interesting phenomenon, Cardsharp. Supposed common knowledge is that it is the Americans that are deniers, arguers, hopelessly nationalistic fanboys, never ready to acknowledge that which is before their eyes... stuff so obvious, the rest of the world simply shakes their head in disbelief at the naivety.

I would propose that is not true. Here, and in many other forums, it is the Chinese that arrive en masse, and bludgeon the competition with boos, appropriate applause, cooperative postings, other forum techniques to discredit, shout down, whatever. It's not some conspiracy, it appears to be natural.

Take a look at any of 1,000 F-22/J-20 comparison threads on the internet. I think you'll find it's true.

Here, in this thread, quick one-liners were used to smear the original article because it got some of the geography wrong, with the thought being "Discredit one aspect of the accuracy, and hopefully the rest will likewise fail." And I know no one actually came out and said "There was no bombing" - the discrediting was far more subtle.

It's no big deal, but it's interesting. Both Pakistanis AND Indians here can be far more self-effacing than either Americans or Chinese.

I don't think anyone here is paid mouthpieces, but it's an interesting phenomenon, Cardsharp. Supposed common knowledge is that it is the Americans that are deniers, arguers, hopelessly nationalistic fanboys, never ready to acknowledge that which is before their eyes... stuff so obvious, the rest of the world simply shakes their head in disbelief at the naivety.

I would propose that is not true. Here, and in many other forums, it is the Chinese that arrive en masse, and bludgeon the competition with boos, appropriate applause, cooperative postings, other forum techniques to discredit, shout down, whatever. It's not some conspiracy, it appears to be natural.

Take a look at any of 1,000 F-22/J-20 comparison threads on the internet. I think you'll find it's true.

Here, in this thread, quick one-liners were used to smear the original article because it got some of the geography wrong, with the thought being "Discredit one aspect of the accuracy, and hopefully the rest will likewise fail." And I know no one actually came out and said "There was no bombing" - the discrediting was far more subtle.

It's no big deal, but it's interesting. Both Pakistanis AND Indians here can be far more self-effacing than either Americans or Chinese.

You don't understand the non-Japanese East Asian mindset.

We will criticize our government on domestic matters very viciously. Check my posts comparing the CPC to African dictatorships in terms of education expenditure, for example.

But in military and international affairs, we brook no insult. The F-22/J-20 comparison is not a mere comparison between planes. It is a comparison of nations, of cultures, and of races. We firmly stand behind our government in international matters, so that's why we laugh at those that think they can easily overthrow the government by exploiting Chinese dissatisfaction in domestic matters. We told the Jasmine CIA agents to fk off with our actions, after all.

But in military and international affairs, we brook no insult.

Fair enough. But may I suggest that when insult is merited, blind support looks foolish and fan-boyish. And I have been guilty of this, but generally, when the U.S. does something stupid, evil, or both, I'll be among those critical. And before you jump on me for the "insult is merited" comment, realize that no nation much larger than the Maldives does everything correctly, and there are failures, screw-ups, areas of inexpertise, for everybody. Every nation merits insult on occasion, in certain areas.

why we laugh at those that think they can easily overthrow the government by exploiting Chinese dissatisfaction in domestic matters.

Maybe 20 years ago, the number of people who did this, thought it was possible, was significant. Not so much anymore. I think very few people actually believe they can foment some sort of "revolution" just by criticizing the CPC. So when someone criticizes some Chinese domestic issue, product, or happening, their motivation isn't "Hey I'll get the Chinese to revolt"... it has its motivations in other areas.

Back
Top Bottom