What's new

China hints it will veto India's bid to sanction Masood Azhar

Mass Murderer with US President..

Meanwhile Pakistani Heroes find their place in UN Resolution...

Truly epic.

Yep, yesterday's "Mass Murderer" can be today's "Honorable Guest", or your "terrorist" can be his "freedom fighter". There really is no "universal" definition for the term "terrorist", and it has been abused.

Yep, yesterday's "Mass Murderer" can be today's "Honorable Guest", or your "terrorist" can be his "freedom fighter". There really is no "universal" definition for the term "terrorist", and it has been abused.

And yet,No one can host Dalai Lama. :lol:

And even though there is not a "Universal definition",Plane Hijacking and killing is certainly the property of a terrorist group,not a charity ones.Even braindeads understand it.

And yet,No one can host Dalai Lama. :lol:

And even though there is not a "Universal definition",Plane Hijacking and killing is certainly the property of a terrorist group,not a charity ones.Even braindeads understand it.

Any country can hosts DL, and prepare to accept the consequences. India hosts DL all this years, but China is still your largest trading partner. May be Chinese give India a preferential treatment.

Hijacking a civilian airlines is a "terrorist" act, but attacking a military garrison was also termed as "terrorism". That is how the line gets blurred, and the term "terrorist" gets abused.

Any country can hosts DL, and prepare to accept the consequences. India hosts DL all this years, but China is still your largest trading partner. May be Chinese give India a preferential treatment.

Hijacking a civilian airlines is a "terrorist" act, but attacking a military garrison was also termed as "terrorism". That is how the line gets blurred, and the term "terrorist" gets abused.

So you accept this pu$$y a terrorist,right???

Mass Murderer with US President..

Meanwhile Pakistani Heroes find their place in UN Resolution...

Truly epic.

Who cares, Mass killer remains mass killer even if he standing to next US PM ... or with anything other PM ..

Do you want to tell us why USA banned this killer coming to USA before being elected by indian people ?

At least we in Pakistan, do not elect such people as PM ... Shame is on you indian people...

Partners in crime of killing innocent people...

I guess India has to bow down to China on Dalai Lama to get the work done, nothing is free in world.

They can be termed as brave commandos carrying out a "Surgical Strike“ mission.

Got your mentality..Thanks for clarifying.:crazy:

Who cares, Mass killer remains mass killer even if he standing to next US PM ... or with anything other PM ..

Do you want to tell us why USA banned this killer coming to USA before being elected by indian people ?

At least we in Pakistan, do not elect such people as PM ... Shame is on you indian people...

Partners in crime of killing innocent people...

You guys choose those people who either sucks your country dry or better,who kills his predecessor and opponents.I wonder in how many Democracy an Ex PM gets hanged.

Got your mentality..Thanks for clarifying.:crazy:

You guys choose those people who either sucks your country dry or better,who kills his predecessor and opponents.I wonder in how many Democracy an Ex PM gets hanged.

Still we do not elect Terrorist as PM :)

And how exactly did Mazhoor hijack a plane while he was in Indian custody?

Does India only let him out of Indian prisons when they feel they have some objective to achieve?

I guess India has to bow down to China on Dalai Lama to get the work done, nothing is free in world.

Am sorry you feel free to bow down whomsoever you wanted..

And how exactly did Mazhoor hijack a plane while he was in Indian custody?

Does India only let him out of Indian prisons when they feel theyreleasedme objective to achieve?

India captured Azhar when he step in, after that a group kidnapped 6 foreign tourist demanded to release azhar and IC814 hijack or the khandahar hijack in 99.. In that situation India released him.. and the same person got aid in the name of China veto power..

Am sorry you feel free to bow down whomsoever you wanted..

India captured Azhar when he step in, after that a group kidnapped 6 foreign tourist demanded to release azhar and IC814 hijack or the khandahar hijack in 99.. In that situation India released him.. and the same person got aid in the name of China veto power..

So India knowingly released someone they consider to be a terrorist?

That means they bear the full responsibilty for anything he might do afterwards.

I guess India also "allowed" him to mastermind a plane hijacking from inside an Indian jail cell? Maybe handed him an untapped phone and a laptop, then turned their back and pretended not to see what he was doing?

What is worse, releasing a terrorist to go and attack innocent people like India did, or asking for more evidence in the UN like China did?

So India knowingly released someone they consider to be a terrorist?

That means they bear the full responsibilty for anything he might do afterwards.

I guess India also "allowed" him to mastermind a plane hijacking from inside an Indian jail cell?

They considered? I understand your intention .. just chill ...
Yeah India released 3 terrorists for 176 lives in that flight . Ic814 is from Nepal to IGI.. flight was diverted to lahore- dubai-khandahar.. may be China will let the terrorists kill it's passenger instead of releasing terrorist.. and yeah feel happy for protecting terrorist..

They considered? I understand your intention .. just chill ...
Yeah India released 3 terrorists for 176 lives in that flight . Ic814 is from Nepal to IGI.. flight was diverted to lahore- dubai-khandahar.. may be China will let the terrorists kill it's passenger instead of releasing terrorist.. and yeah feel happy for protecting terrorist..

I guess you then feel happy for releasing a terrorist to kill more people?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom