What's new

China has to address rights of 6 mn Tibetans: Dalai Lama

Just wanted to know do you have any friends from Tibet ?

ANYONE CARED TO EXPLAIN THIS TO EVERYONE: WHY THE LOCAL PEOPLE GREETING THE DL ALONG THE ROAD LOOK SO SIMILAR TO THE TIBETANS, ISNT THAT ONE PART OF THE TIBET AND TIBET CULTURAL AFFECTED REGION???
WHAT EXTERNAL FORCE HAS MADE THE INTEGRAL LAND OF MOTHER TIBET BEING SEPARATED FROM WHOLE TIBET????

AND WHY ARE THEY SO MALNUTRITIONAL AND SPIRITLESS COMPARED TO THEIR PEOPLE ACROSS THAT GODDAMNED UNDEFINED BORDER??? DID THEY SUFFER SOMETHING LIKE THAT OF MANIPUR PEOPLE WE DO NOT KNOW PUBLICLY DONE BY GREAT INDIA ???

ANYONE CARED TO EXPLAIN THIS TO EVERYONE: WHY THE LOCAL PEOPLE GREETING THE DL ALONG THE ROAD LOOK SO SIMILAR TO THE TIBETANS, ISNT THAT ONE PART OF THE TIBET AND TIBET CULTURAL AFFECTED REGION???
WHAT EXTERNAL FORCE HAS MADE THE INTEGRAL LAND OF MOTHER TIBET BEING SEPARATED FROM WHOLE TIBET????

AND WHY ARE THEY SO MALNUTRITIONAL AND SPIRITLESS COMPARED TO THEIR PEOPLE ACROSS THAT GODDAMNED UNDEFINED BORDER??? DID THEY SUFFER SOMETHING LIKE THAT OF MANIPUR PEOPLE WE DO NOT KNOW PUBLICLY DONE BY GREAT INDIA ???

Nice ill answer u but can u be a bit more elaborative about what u want to know buddy :cheers:

AND WHAT MAKES ME CURIOUS IS THAT THE MONKS ARE BEING WELL FED AND THOSE ORDINARY PEOPLE ARE MUCH WORSE COMPARED TO THOSE MONKS SUPPORTING DALAI LAMA DL. SO INDIA DID TREAT THE PEOPLE DIFFERENTLY, I SEE, SO YOU INDIA DID TRY YOUR VERY BEST TO IMPROVE SOME CERTAIN PEOPLE VALUABLE LIVES....NO MONK SUPPORTING DALAI LAMA WILL GET SUFFERED AS THEY ARE FUNDED BY SOME GREAT POWER.....

AND WHAT MAKES ME CURIOUS IS THAT THE MONKS ARE BEING WELL FED AND THOSE ORDINARY PEOPLE ARE MUCH WORSE COMPARED TO THOSE MONKS SUPPORTING DALAI LAMA DL. SO INDIA DID TREAT THE PEOPLE DIFFERENTLY, I SEE, SO YOU INDIA DID TRY YOUR VERY BEST TO IMPROVE SOME CERTAIN PEOPLE VALUABLE LIVES....NO MONK SUPPORTING DALAI LAMA WILL GET SUFFERED AS THEY ARE FUNDED BY SOME GREAT POWER.....

sorry again i tried my best but i could not understand. And those monks are standing to see the Dalai Lama who is on a visit to Tawang today.

Why India is trying to pressurize China?

For supporting Pakistan a bit too much??

These Monks are biggest source of propaganda against China thats why.

As far as ordinary people are concerned well you can find many flag waivers if not locals Indians can do that too

How is India pressurizing China ? :what:

By hyping the Dalai Lama issue and making a statement about Maoists getting Chinese weapons. I know both are legit issues but for the timing it seems to be a bit artificial.

Last edited:
THEN IT EVEN WONDERS ME, WHY YOU INDIA MAKES YOUR BLOODRELATED PAKISTAN YOUR ENEMY AND STAY HOSTILE TO IT AND NOW PAK THROWS HERSELF TO CHINA DUE TO YOUR PRESSURE?
OR I HAVE BEEN MISTAKEN FOR RECORDED PAK INDIA RELATIONSHIP???

I didn't get your question but problem with Pakistan was started by Pakistan and its founders, not from India's side. Later aggravated with Pakistani involvement in Kashmir, Punjab and NE. I'd say Indian response was very feeble to those excesses. It was Kargil when India started taking Pakistan very seriously.

India has stuck to its position on the Dalai Lama

Press Trust Of India
New Delhi, November 08, 2009
First Published: 18:53 IST(8/11/2009)
Last Updated: 18:57 IST(8/11/2009)

Print

As Tibetan spiritual leader the Dalai Lama arrived in Arunachal Pradesh on a week-long visit amid opposition from China, foreign policy experts said India has stuck to its position even though the communist nation has been asserting itself on the issue.

Former National Security Advisor Brajesh Mishra said India has done what it had been doing on the issue in the past.

"India has done what it has been doing in the past. Chinese are asserting their position. Our stated position is that as long as Dalai Lama does not involve himself in political activity, he is free to visit any part of the country he wants," he said.

Mishra, however, added that the only new thing in the whole issue is that Chinese have strongly started asserting their position on the issue.

Asked whether India has strongly asserted its position on Arunachal Pradesh, he said, "neither have we strongly asserted nor we have made any new position. We have maintained our position."

Former Foreign Secretary Muchkund Dubey wondered, "What is so unusual about his visit? Why should one get so excited over it?".

Dubey said for India, Arunachal Pradesh is an integral part of India. He said Dalai Lama was our honoured guest and free to move anywhere in the country.

India has stuck to its position on the Dalai Lama- Hindustan Times

Ya true claims and counter claims i don't know much abt the reality in Tibet. Well the protest during the Olympics did really show that a 11% growth in economy cannot please the people of Tibet.Do u agree with me ?

yah,if needed,we will treat any tibetan extremist like maoists or ULAF in india.:rofl:

there are always naughty boys in a family,especially when so many hot MIFL (i mean western nations)teasing them outside.:cheesy:

india has no trouble in doing dirty things,you are lovely and harmless babie of western MIFL.:yahoo:

Last edited:
Mark down my words and verify them later:

Both India and DL are lifting rocks to hit their own feet.

India has stuck to its position on the Dalai Lama

:lol:

Nice to see India has stuck to its position to be foolish.

China will have a better reason to control Tibet, to consolidate itself, and to advance faster and further than India.

Back
Top Bottom