What's new

China Has Forgiven Nearly $10 Billion In Debt. Cuba Accounts For Over Half.

China Has Forgiven Nearly $10 Billion In Debt. Cuba Accounts For Over Half.

I believe the US forgave around $400 Billion in Latin America debt in the 1980's.

This whole skyline is US money

You have no idea what forgiveness is.

Last edited:
What's wrong with China? 脑子进水了!

Xi has a problem of pursuing personal glory in the history, he should retire next year after his terms up.

There is a reason why these countries have poor credit ratings and even the IMF/WB don't lend them money. 耍赖了你又能怎样?派军?You think they will be grateful to you?

You know the lives of how many poor Chinese families can be changed with USD10 billion?

According to a draft report from the Ministry of Finance released Monday, the central government will allocate over 106 billion yuan (16.7 billion U.S. dollars) to subsidize poverty reduction, an increase of 20 billion yuan, or 23.2 percent over last year.

http://v.ifeng.com/201811/video_27954939.shtml
https://www.thepaper.cn/newsDetail_forward_2639297

China would be smart to build a Missile base there ;)

What you believe means nothing to me,
What the percentage of write off of US loans?
Actually the very much largest part of debt wasnt written off at all. It was "reallocated" under fancy labels of reforms and development programs. It was a real Made in the U.S.A. debt trap built up over years to open up national assets and ressources at cheapest prices into the hand of U.S. and proxy "investors", while keeping their neighboorhood poor and exploitable either way. The exact opposite approach of Chinese infrastructure projects that develop future markets, pulling them out of poverty traps and gaining access in general in exchange for developing nations and their infrastructure first and offering them fair deals that sustain these countries afterwards while serving also Chinas needs i.e. win-win, that dont neccessarily and in fact rareley lead to onsided results due to failures of one party to meet the their goals in the big picture, as its so often parotted by U.S. regime mouthpieces contrary to any facts.

Guess @bejingwalker is worried about the loans that have been given to Pakistan...lol

but I've noticed recently that after the whole incident of "re education camps" and the Chinese nationals getting aresested in Pakistan you have been posting some really interesting threads.....

Guess @bejingwalker is worried about the loans that have been given to Pakistan...lol

but I've noticed recently that after the whole incident of "re education camps" and the Chinese nationals getting aresested in Pakistan you have been posting some really interesting threads.....
The article says Cuba, your guess only reflects your mentality, If we have a problem we blame ourselves, not others.

The article says Cuba, your guess only reflects your mentality, If we have a problem we blame ourselves, not others.
My comment was based on what I have been seeing and reading on the threads lately...but yeah your right we shouldn't blame others knowing that they are at fault...

My comment was based on what I have been seeing and reading on the threads lately...but yeah your right we shouldn't blame others knowing that they are at fault...
Many countries are at fault with many things, but what people should do the best is to take care of their own business. Worry about others business won't get you rich and developed.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom