What's new

China halts Iran oil orders

The cost to ship oil from venzuela to China is too costly. Venezuela oil share is not able to replace Iran. China will continue to buy oil from Iran. GCC with US lackey from Saudi,UAE are not reliable partner for China of oil supplier. They have yet to accept rmb as payment for oil more or less shows where are they heading. Do not trust these media clown. The reduction is due to over surge of import from April and once supply dries up, the import will resume.
You must understand how international oil supply works. Saudi, UAE, Kuwait, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar and other GCC countries together export 15 million barrel of oil. Iran only exported 2 million barrel of oil (and 0.5million barrel of Natural gas liquid) at its peak in 2017. So, The GCC can simply say that it will reduce exports to 13 million barrel a day or less if you don't stop Iranian oil. People will calculate that the ability for GCC to reduce exports is much more than what Iran can provide. So, it is a natural choice that Iranian oil will be discontinued.

Regardless of whether China trusts Saudi or not, China has no reason to consider Iran any more trustworthy either. So, why will China refuse to buy Saudi oil instead of Iranian oil? Moreover, USA is the lackey of GCC and not GCC being USA lackey. USA is acting against Iran due to threats from GCC

Can you predict America will or not start military attack on Iran?
USA does not want to complicate scenario as Iran retaliation on oil supply lines, ports and oil fields by missiles can cripple oil trade and hence USA and world economy. If Iran forces USA to attack, it might attack

Sinopec don't need US bank for survival. They are sanction proof. If not , how do Chinese arm dealer like NORINCO and poly tech to survive and even doing well in worldwide arm deals?
Chinese need GCC oil for survival though! China is not obliging USA but GCC countries. So, the Iran sanction adherence will depend on what GCC offers to China in return

Yes, I know I have seen the pictures of B52 in Qatar bases, that's why I have mentioned that both bombers and attack jets are stationed in ME in anticipation of attacks.
Americans would try to intimidate Iranians to make mistakes, giving them chances and opportunities to attack Iran.

Anyway, India not standing with Iran, considering you have such close relationship with Iran!!!
Where is your loyalty to your friend Iran!!
Iran is going to learn a harsh lesson.
I would regret any loss of lives, but sad reality is it may happen.

Iran has regularly pricked India on Kashmir. There is hardly any friendship between India and Iran. Why talk nonsense? India will support friendly countries who have are not hostile to India like Venezuela, Sri Lanka, Myanmar etc against USA sanctions. But Iran is not such a country

Iran has regularly pricked India on Kashmir. There is hardly any friendship between India and Iran. Why talk nonsense? India will support friendly countries who have are not hostile to India like Venezuela, Sri Lanka, Myanmar etc against USA sanctions. But Iran is not such a country

How amazing that India went to a country build Chabhar, trying to secure a route to Afghanistan with a country having no friendship. I am sure more friendly than that is which country, exactly for India!!
The countries you listed are not friends to you either, don't try to defuse.
For example we all know that Sri Lanka had got rid with the help of Pakistan of your influence and your paid insurgency for 3 decades.
Similarly, only couple of years ago you have celebrated how you have conducted "Surgical Strikes" in Myanmar. As for Venezuela I don't think there is any relationship to speak of apart from may be diplomatic gimmickry.
Indians are losing respect all around the world because of their treachery, lies and double standards.

How amazing that India went to a country build Chabhar, trying to secure a route to Afghanistan with a country having no friendship. I am sure more friendly than that is which country, exactly for India!!
The countries you listed are not friends to you either, don't try to defuse.
For example we all know that Sri Lanka had got rid with the help of Pakistan of your influence and your paid insurgency for 3 decades.
Similarly, only couple of years ago you have celebrated how you have conducted "Surgical Strikes" in Myanmar. As for Venezuela I don't think there is any relationship to speak of apart from may be diplomatic gimmickry.
Indians are losing respect all around the world because of their treachery, lies and double standards.
LTTE was western funded and Pakistan did no help to Lanka nor did India support LTTE. India only tried to subvert LTTE by getting its agents but that backfired.

We did not do surgical strike in Myanmar. We did cross border strike, which is different from surgical strike. We only targeted areas where even Myanmar military had little access and hit Indian terror groups, not Myanmarese ones.

India making Chabahar was a strategic investment to maintain assets in Afghanistan, no out of friendship with Iran. Iran had been irritating india on the project, causing delays. Iran only allowed it to get money during sanctions, not friendship.

Double game is Pakistani way.

I don't understand the point. Iran is just a normal business partner to us,unlike Pakistan,there is not any special relationship between our two countries. If we think we should buy oil of Iran,then we buy. If we think high risk then stop buying. We of course will not stand with Iran to confront USA for any non-commercial reasons.
For us,Iran is not even a normal friend. They are untrustworthy. We and Russia supported them for decades in politics and economy. In return,they immediately rushed to their new Western friends and kicked us out after the treaty. The ironic thing is the new friends is F them after they betrayed old friends. This country do not deserve any friendship from the big five countries.
By the way,Iran is Indian friend. Remember they stand with you in 2017 to confront us. You India should not abandon your friend.

Last edited:
I don't understand the point. Iran is just a normal business partner to us,unlike Pakistan,there is not any special relationship between our two countries. If we think we should buy,then we buy. If we think high risk then stop buying. We of course will not stand with Iran to confront USA.
By the way,Iran is Indian friend. Remember they stand with you in 2017 to confront us. You India should not abandon your friend.
Iran never stood with India. Don't lie. Iran in 2017 was asking for freedom in kashmir and talking against India

They give you a port near Gwadar port. And they support you in 2017 to confront us. You should cherish the friendship.
I think no Chinese leader will trust the Persians.
No Indian leader will Trust any muslim country. Gwadar is only economic and nothing else. There is no relationship beyond economics

They said the same about China giving in on trade. It's been a year now. Hmmmm....China will never stop oil imports from Iran. Some companies with US exposure will stop, they will companies with no exposure to continue like how they did previously. India as usual will act like a poodle and bend over. Lol

They said the same about China giving in on trade. It's been a year now. Hmmmm....China will never stop oil imports from Iran. Some companies with US exposure will stop, they will companies with no exposure to continue like how they did previously. India as usual will act like a poodle and bend over. Lol
China has already stopped.
Not a single barrel ordered by China in May.
You can see that even on oil price.com

China has already stopped. You are just being a loud mouth and talking big while unnecessarily deriding Insia.

I have told you that the situation is not about USA sanction but Saudi Arabian threat which is implemented via USA sanction. If China imports Iranian oil, Saudi Arabia and GCC countries will refuse to selloil to China or hike the price drastically for China. So, China has to make a choice whether it wants Saudi, UAE, Kuwait & otehr GCC oil or Iran oil.

India refused to stop trading with venezuela or Russia despite sanction. But in case or Iran, the situation is different. Since Saudis will reduce their exports according to Iran export, it makes sense to cut off Iran oil and instead get GCC oil

Only folks exempt from any sanctions in this regard are those living at the borders with the Muslim countries. And, these mountainous Muslims are the bravest of all...

Back
Top Bottom