What's new

China getting wary of allies

but we will prefer china
now time has been change
we still a bridge b/w usa and china

How are you a bridge between US and china ... its not 1970 when nixon wanted to speak to China via Pakistan or so on .... move on dude , in todays context Pakistan may not even be a bridge between US and Afghanistan ....

If US wants to speak with china , they speak with china , period .... They do more business with each other than you can even imagine

They are not a bridge between China and US but a bridge between China and the Islamic world.

Pakistan is an all weather friend of China since both 'modern' countries were created. Countries such as "burma" or North Korea are authoritarian like China but they do not care about their citizens livelihood or improvement of living standards which makes them almost pariah states which Pakistan is definitely not of.

Wow what a nice pat on the back ...China brands pakistan as better state than Burma or NKorea ,

pakistan would now be proud of being called a better state than Burma or NK :rofl:

^ Neither Burma nor North Korea is as shameful as that semi-feudal hindu fundamentalist regime with third world living standards and more starving than Africa

+1

This article is only an opinion blog not the official line of CPC.
Exactly, and that was the point. The childish knee jerk reaction to anything reported and blogged out of China that is not overtly anti-China is automatically assumed to be part of a top-down 100% controlled monolithic propaganda machine. The extent to which the "West" has been brainwashed is absolutely ridiculous. This is troubling because it is this same process of group-think that has repeatedly led those masses down disastrous paths.

Is somebody taking heed recently? Pakistan? Iran? Syria? More attacks are required for these countries to understand; may be they will never understand.

On the other hand, strained relations with Myanmar also indicate that Sittwe-Kunming oil pipeline's future is in jeopardy. This increases the strategic importance of Pakistan and need to develop IPC pipeline urgently.
Pakistan has never trusted the American alliance from the get go. The Americans came in with subtle but strong threats of retaliation after 9/11 if Pakistan did not cooperate and true to their form, they have been back stabbing Pakistan ever since. Mark my words, the US is trying to denuclearize Pakistan.

What a ridiculous blog post!?!

China's allies are not her colonies. And it is in China's national interest to make sure that Chinese ally states become more prosperous. So if Myanmar wishes to normalize her relations with the West, then that's good for Myanmar AND for China. Due to the bounds of geography and economics, our allies in Asia will remain well entrenched within the Chinese trade network.

China trades extensively with American allies like Japan, South Korea, and Thailand. And with South Korea and Thailand, we even hold joint military exercises. Why shouldn't our allies do the same?

China has military strategic partnership treaties with North Korea, Pakistan, Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia, and Russia. And imho, such treaties would be threatened only when one of these allies start letting Americans set up military bases on their territory. And I don't see that happening anytime soon.

China has very little illiteracy. We have poverty, health hazards, but illiteracy was pretty much eliminated by the 90's.
If you're talking about those below 25 years old, literacy is something like 99%, but the older generations are in the 75-95% range.

i agree that we have few allies, but I don't think we truly need allies. China is bigger than the rest of East Asia combined both in land area and population.

we just need fewer hardcore enemies.
Somebody made a very astute observation that as long as the SCO allies remained strong and united, that although not ideal, China did not absolutely need more than that. The bulk of China's resources could be sourced via land and China would have more direct land access to non-SCO members such as Iran and Turkmenistan where they are important energy sources. If need be, Russia, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan and Iran would be able to provide most of China's domestic energy deficit and a full scale mineral resource expansion is possible in Siberia if the international situation ever required it, which I'm sure Russia would not object to since it would profit the most. As long as China can maintain its present course for 10-15 years, American hegemony will gradually whittle down until the days of sanctions and unilateral action will be over.

Pakistan is an all weather friend of China since both 'modern' countries were created. Countries such as "burma" or North Korea are authoritarian like China but they do not care about their citizens livelihood or improvement of living standards which makes them almost pariah states which Pakistan is definitely not of.

China is far more democratic than Burma and North Korea. Being compared to absolute monarchies like North Korea and military juntas like Burma is an insult.

I actually would like to support China, but every time I come to this forum and see Chinese posting negative stuff about India, it can only help me, to support Western nations over China.

Chinese posters here are war mongers as well.

War mongers? Really? When was the last time China invaded a sovereign country? China is one of the most peaceful countries in the region.

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

All of allies of USA become rich ..... Taiwan, South Korea, Japan, Singapore, Thailand etc etc etc.
USA is the biggest destination for exports for all these countries.

Who-ever tried to align with China, got impoverished .... North Korea, Pakistan, Myanmar !!!
China used these economies as source of raw materials, and was detrimental to the growth of their own economies.

Leave Pakistan out of your stupid comparisons. Pakistan is suffering because it involved itself in America's war OF terror and did all the dirty work for America in the Cold War.

China is an angel in the eyes of Pakistanis compared to America. China never harmed a single Pakistani soul.

Back
Top Bottom