What's new

China gained more ground in the guise of retreat Read more at: http://ind

I can't believe this...this is height of stupidity...who cares that who withdraw first???
The best part is..the issue is over without a fight....stop making silly hypes!:angry:

We Don't Need ENEMIES, Our Media is enough :rolleyes:

Speculation, good for jerking off to, useless for finding facts.

Welcome to the world of TRP!!!!!!

@Srinivas,

I see you are still in denial, do you really expect Indian authorities to disclose openly that they have surrendered the post to the Chinese.!!

Looks like the Chinese have personally whispered the Ground Situation in you Ears.

Last edited by a moderator:
@illusion8

dude,don't post BS from Indian media every now and then..most of these reports are media speculation.wait for official version of what happened.posting this kind of BS makes a bad impression of our own country..Most likely India will dismantle the Chumar post,it is very unlikely that any area will be given to China as Both forces went back to the position of April 15.China lost its face as their claim "It was Chinese Territory" was proved wrong..now Indian media needs some conspiracy theory that will fit together..you'll get this kind of BS every now and again.no need to post all this coz this kind of thread gives Trolls a free run..

Looks like the Chinese have personally whispered the Ground Situation in you Ears.

Actually it's your own media exposing the reality.
Isn't it ironic, when the same media points finger at Pakistan, it puts wind in your sail otherwise you play the victim card....Cherry picking or what. !!

LOL our media works for chinese cheerleaders, and they lap up whats convenient and bring out the pompoms.

42 cases of PAID NEWS in the run-up to Karnataka Elections.

Entire LAC episode was PURE SPECULATIVE & word of mouth Reporting with not even one Journalist Present at the Ground Zero.

Earlier they said Rafale was out of MMRCA, while the Truth is in front of all of us.

Not only this, 1000s of Speculative reporting articles as to how the MMRCA project will be scrapped/hijacked/involves scam & what not post Rafale declared as a winner.

When it comes to NEWS, we have GEMS all around with 1000s of newspapers & 100s of TV media all running for TRPs.

Just Yesterday, one ANONYMOUS source's words have become the word of GOD :)

Isn't it ironic, when the same media points finger at Pakistan, it puts wind in your sail otherwise you play the victim card....Cherry picking or what. !!

"LOL" (copyright: @Umair Nawaz INC.)

Who does the Cherry Picking??

The Thread with a credible US source that said that 90% of Kashmiri Terrorists were of Punjabi Origin Got closed, God knows why?

While words of an ANONYMOUS source has suddenly become the word of GOD.

I don't know about others, i take every media report with a pinch of salt, esp. when they aren't even present on the Ground Zero.

So, it can be said to be Speculative at best b'coz just in 2-3 days, i have read 5-6 different version of the same news,

Some said Both sides have maintained Status Quo.

Some said that Chinese have vacated but demanded dismantling the bunkers.

Some said that India haven't given anything.

Now this report is saying that Chinese haven't vacated completely (30 Chinese soldiers are apparently controlling the entire stretch of LAC on Indian Side......again a LOL).

can you explain why this news is more believable than others??

"LOL" (copyright: @Umair Nawaz INC.)

Who does the Cherry Picking??

The Thread with a credible US source that said that 90% of Kashmiri Terrorists were of Punjabi Origin Got closed, God knows why?

While words of an ANONYMOUS source has suddenly become the word of GOD.

I don't know about others, i take every media report with a pinch of salt, esp. when they aren't even present on the Ground Zero.

So, it can be said to be Speculative at best b'coz just in 2-3 days, i have read 5-6 different version of the same news,

Some said Both sides have maintained Status Quo.

Some said that Chinese have vacated but demanded dismantling the bunkers.

Some said that India haven't given anything.

Now this report is saying that Chinese haven't vacated completely (30 Chinese soldiers are apparently controlling the entire stretch of LAC on Indian Side......again a LOL).

can you explain why this news is more believable than others??

Dont you know the reason why he believes the news more than others if you read his post u will get the answer.
Will he not be the happiest person in the world when he knew that india surendered the post to chinese hence his regular job on PDF keeps going

Bottom line is no one knows WTF is going on. PDF members are just speculating.

One thing is for sure, whatever the outcome, it will be in China's favour. India sucks at this game. India is not ready and will never be ready to play with the major powers (US, Russia & China). Just carry on posting "planning", "in the future", "maybe", "might", "in 20 years time", "by 2020" articles to comfort yourselves.

Right, India really is terrible at this diplomatic game- it didn't get those Marines returned to its soil, it didn't get a Civilian nuclear agreement from the US, it isn't one of the few countries who didn't bow to US wishes and keeps receiving oil from Iran, it isn't a nation who is growing ties with Israel while simultaneously keeping friendly relations with the Arab world etc etc

India really is terrible at this "game" it will never be a major power like France, UK, Russia,China,us, Belize, Columbia, Zaire and Sri Lanka.

There is a speculative report that 3 chinese soldiers have illegally occupied a toilet in white house ... obama is helpless, and asking for diplomatic solutions.

calm down.. its only speculation. let USA come out with an official release, only then we'll know for sure.

Dont you know the reason why he believes the news more than others if you read his post u will get the answer.
Will he not be the happiest person in the world when he knew that india surendered the post to chinese hence his regular job on PDF keeps going

:blah::blah::blah:

The likes of you never stop blabbering about American raid on OBL , but here you would talk all other nonsense except the topic....I guess that's how your contribution counts.

Only in india they claim a victory even after a broad day light rape of the whole nation by mere 20/30 foot soldiers

Yes they ran away, they came with banners saying this territory is Chinese after the row they went silently.

What do you call it??

Did India pay too heavy a price for the disengagement in Ladakh region of Jammu and Kashmir that was treated as a major victory for Indian diplomacy? Headlines Today has learnt from sources that China has gained in Ladakh since they have moved back just a few kilometres after the pullback.

According to sources, the People's Liberation Army (PLA) troops have not vacated the entire 19 km stretch that they had occupied after intruding into Indian Territory.

Moreover, China pushed back Indian positions on this side of the Line of Actual Control (LoAC) and have got Burchtheay post in Chumar under Daulat Beg Oldi (DBO) sector, which was under the control of Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), vacated.

Sources said that only 30 men of ITBP have now been stationed in their old position against the 50 members of a PLA platoon.

They said that the actual LoAC is at patrolling point 13 and the Chinese troops were supposed to go beyond it to maintain pre-April 15 position, as it was agreed upon by the armies of India and China.

Read more at: This land is our land: China gained more ground in the guise of retreat : North, News - India Today

WTF!!!!! ****** LAND GRABBERS!!!

Full of Nonsense.From where the hell these journos get the news from.No official sources or Indian Army personnel says anything. I doubt these journo, has ever visited the place. Last time NDTV mens visited near Arunachal Pradesh, there were around 22 soldiers just to see they return back safely. I don't think this time IA had the time for all these media nonsense.

Full of Nonsense.From where the hell these journos get the news from.No official sources or Indian Army personnel says anything. I doubt these journo, has ever visited the place. Last time NDTV mens visited near Arunachal Pradesh, there were around 22 soldiers just to see they return back safely. I don't think this time IA had the time for all these media nonsense.

How can you just dismiss it as false - India Today is not a green horn magazine and the genuineness of the material they publish matters to them.

Yes really ironic. When the same media says Jf-xx to be a junk fighter, you guys started howling and jumping but when they give these time of nonsense which officials has already rejected, you take our media to be the most authentic.

And yes, it's not cherry picking,simply trolling from our western neighbor.

Back
Top Bottom