What's new

China forex reserves in record fall as Beijing tries to calm markets

Hahaha, I'd like to see that some guys think China is in trouble at this issue. But if you observe the outflows portion of Asian countries, China is just fine.

With the financial assets China have, China will stand in front of any crisis. Don't mention the China's status in 1998 Asia financial crisis. :lol: Let's just wait and see.

Forex reserves don't tell the whole story.

In reality, China has over $2 trillion in foreign currency entering the country every single year due to exports.

The World Factbook

exports.JPG

Forex reserves don't tell the whole story.

In reality, China has over $2 trillion in foreign currency entering the country every single year due to exports.

The World Factbook

View attachment 254654

And around 2 trillion exiting due to imports. What matters is net surplus including services. China has a net deficit in service, which is increasing.

Also, not to mention the net FX movement also includes, capital flows.

Am I the only one who thinks that the Chinese gov. is putting up a good show and everyone is getting distracted by this show while in the back stage it's doing the real stuffs? :triniti:

China has huge reserves of forex and they are kept for tough times so its not bad to use them to stabilize markets and yuan

Am I the only one who thinks that the Chinese gov. is putting up a good show and everyone is getting distracted by this show while in the back stage it's doing the real stuffs? :triniti:
I'm sure there are plenty of people who think that, just as there are many people who think the US military has advanced technology decades beyond what people see... without evidence its speculation and theory.

I'm sure there are plenty of people who think that, just as there are many people who think the US military has advanced technology decades beyond what people see... without evidence its speculation and theory.

Who knows? You know as much as most others know. Maybe one should look much harder outside the box, but most people are complacent, anxious, stupid or the combination of the three.

Hahaha, I'd like to see that some guys think China is in trouble at this issue. But if you observe the outflows portion of Asian countries, China is just fine.

With the financial assets China have, China will stand in front of any crisis. Don't mention the China's status in 1998 Asia financial crisis. :lol: Let's just wait and see.

Your Billionaire lost 3 billion one day. Welcome to REAL WORLD

We India have the biggest forex reserve and we are growing at double-digit!
China is on the decline, GDP is rapidly shrinking.

Back
Top Bottom