What's new

China Focus: Booming trade benefits China, Vietnam

Pho is just a later variant of the Cantonese 牛肉粉, why not just go for the original.
Are you sure? Well, unlike cantonese noodles, Viet pho gains international popularity, a trade mark.

LOL and where exactly does anyone sell Vietnamese products? Never seen one before.
In canada we do have some Vietnamese products. they sell Vietnam rice in Asian supermarket. I don't buy them even if they are cheap because it's grown in agent orange area. I value my health and willing to pay for expense calrose rice.

LOL, noodles themselves are Chinese.

If you look at it that way. Than papers I use are all Chinese. And all airplanes build in China are all American.

Chinese civilization definitely contribute a lot. But we should give credits to Italians , Japanese and Viets for expanding on an originally Chinese creation.

If you look at it that way. Than papers I use are all Chinese. And all airplanes build in China are all American.

Chinese civilization definitely contribute a lot. But we should give credits to Italians , Japanese and Viets for expanding on an originally Chinese creation.
Giving credits to those who copied you? U must be kidding me? It should be another way around. But they simply don't. Feeling inferior? As soon as they learned it, they localized it and claim it was theirs. The magic of "localization". Do you know where the name ramen came from? How many people know about it seriously?

Giving credits to those who copied you? U must be kidding me? It should be another way around. But they simply don't. Feeling inferior? As soon as they learned it, they localized it and claim it was theirs. The magic of "localization". Do you know where the name ramen came from? How many people know about it seriously?

Ramen is Chinese. But in a global culture, we need to accept changes from everyone. I'm a foodie, and I like all types of noodles from all cultures..

You are all come from Africa, you are Asian just expanding every thing original from Africa, even your head or body.

Ramen is Chinese. But in a global culture, we need to accept changes from everyone. I'm a foodie, and I like all types of noodles from all cultures..
I was talking about Desinicization. The Chinese give stuff to them, and the next thing they do is to de-sinolize. Removing the Chinese influence at all cost to build nationalism of their own. Every King/Emperor know how to do it and know why they have to do it. To give "identity" to its people that they're special. To find a reason to rule over them. It's disgusting.

Last edited:
Chinese is jealousy to Pho and Spaghetti.

Marco Polo brought Spagetti to China, so that China has learnt, its noddle in china now.

Why are you trolling historical facts. It's historically proven that noodle originated in China. When you make remarks like that, people here are not going to trust you later when you make a truthful remark. You are a boy crying wolf too many times.

I was talking about Desinicization. The Chinese give stuff to them, and the next thing they do is to de-sinolize. Removing the Chinese influence at all cost to build nationalism of their own. Every King/Emperor know how to do it and know why they have to do it. To give "identity" to its people that they're special. To find a reason to rule over them. It's disgusting.

Well that is how people advance their culture. People copy culture and tech all the time.

come on ,guys!

Argue about damn pho or noodle?

Is that so serious ?

Why are you trolling historical facts. It's historically proven that noodle originated in China. When you make remarks like that, people here are not going to trust you later when you make a truthful remark. You are a boy crying wolf too many times.

there is my answer for your guy's troll with the same manner, bro.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom