What's new

China Feb oil imports from Iran rises by 81% on year

I support the idea of a %100 independent state too.. but this is not it. Every nation has their good times and bad times, if you lack friends to depend on, good times eventually pass and you find yourself in a difficult place. This is the ultimate reason why Ottoman Empire collapsed, because they were alone in Europe. This is the message Iran sends to the world every day with hopeless measures such as Qarrar and Qaher, it says "I am alone"...

Turkey was a potential ally, you screwed it up with your imperial ambitions that will never come true. Now there's Pakistan and China, don't screw up!
If you think you are a friend of US, enrich uranium to 3% for only energy. Then you will know your friend.
I am not a fan of Iran but Iran is a proxy holder. Turkey is a proxy not a friend.

@Boisttt
Give me a break, there's only one K consonant in Turkish. Qarrar or Karrar, doesn't make a difference to me. And if this isn't screwing up, I don't know what is:
Ä°ran PKK-ye Destek Verir - YouTube
This is what I'm talking about. Hatred? ...what for? :lol: People with hatred doesn't make constructive criticism. All my intention was to get your propaganda fed brains functioning again. @ResurgentIran
Just because they aren't ready to pull the trigger, doesn't make them friends or allies. Turkey intended to save your sorry azzes from the military conflict that was on the table at the time Turkey, Brazil seal deal on Iran nuclear fuel swap | Reuters above video is how you paid back. I'm not so sure about your relations with UAE but Saudi Arabia is willing to let Israel use their airspace to bomb you so from where I stand, the only ones that will go down with Iran are Hezbollah in Lebanon other than that, you are alone @Soheil
:no:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Boisttt
Give me a break, there's only one K consonant in Turkish. Qarrar or Karrar, doesn't make a difference to me. And if this isn't screwing up, I don't know what is:
Ä°ran PKK-ye Destek Verir - YouTube
This is what I'm talking about. Hatred? ...what for? :lol: People with hatred doesn't make constructive criticism. All my intention was to get your propaganda fed brains functioning again. @ResurgentIran
Just because they aren't ready to pull the trigger, doesn't make them friends or allies. Turkey intended to save your sorry azzes from the military conflict that was on the table at the time Turkey, Brazil seal deal on Iran nuclear fuel swap | Reuters above video is how you paid back. I'm not so sure about your relations with UAE but Saudi Arabia is willing to let Israel use their airspace to bomb you so from where I stand, the only ones that will go down with Iran are Hezbollah in Lebanon other than that, you are alone @Soheil

we R alone !!! :omghaha: again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again

we R alone !!! :omghaha: again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again
I'd say more but it'd be too complex for your retarded brain... I'm putting it simple :)

@Boisttt
putting some MEK members in front of camera to play their role is nothing new, and it doesn't prove anything.
in the other hand your country is famous for anti Islamic policies, coups, and most recently (glowing blossom) supporting terrorism in Syria. we wont count on a NATO member for any sh!t, we know what's US missile defense in turkey and we know the meaning of your joint drills with Israel. you think we don't know these Arab dictators, or supporters of Saddam during 8year war, we captured soldiers from 18 different countries in that war.

putting some MEK members in front of camera to play their role is nothing new, and it doesn't prove anything.
in the other hand your country is famous for anti Islamic policies, cubs, and most recently (glowing blossom) supporting terrorism in Syria.
MEK? I don't know what it is. But we wouldn't arrest and convict people for acting, We have some justice system here in Turkey, you guys may not be familiar with the concept :)
Anti islamic policies? what does it have to do with anything?
we wont count on a NATO member for any sh!t, we know what's US missile defense in turkey and we know the meaning of your joint drills with Israel. you think we don't know these Arab dictators, or supporters of Saddam during 8year war, we captured soldiers from 18 different countries in that war.

You don't trust the country that you share the same border with, since Kasr-ı şirin(1639) See, this is exactly what I'm talking about.
*it's NATO defence system, whining over it won't change anything. Just shows how helpless you are, ballistic missiles were your only shot. We have a crushing superiority in conventional equipment and training.
*We aren't having any joint drills with Israel
*I don't like arabs much either but you discredit everyone, like the whole world hates you

Seriously Iran, go make some friends, socialize. This is a big planet you know :)
YA !!! Bullsh!!!ts ... go on ... :)
Your arguments are crappier than your 3d models :) You are an idiot, I know when I see one :)

I've been saying this for years, Iran's fate lies with China. Their only chance of survival is somehow joining Chinese block. But they lack the vision... mullah regime needs some brains.

what makes you think that bro? china's only goal is to sell iran at a higher price to the US so that iran falls even harder so america might enjoy it even better. :)

what makes you think that bro? china's only goal is to sell iran at a higher price to the US so that iran falls even harder so america might enjoy it even better. :)
If they become the side that fvcks up, they lose Pakistan too. Iran is the only gateway China can become a player in the middle-east. Needs are mutual.

Ballistic missiles were your only shot, now with NATO missile shield in place, it won't even matter if you build nuclear warheads... You need to focus on your conventional forces and without a foreign supplier IRAF's situation is "not very well" to say the least. You lack most subsystems that are needed to build an air force on your own, Qaher showed that.

If they become the side that fvcks up, they lose Pakistan too. Iran is the only gateway China can become a player in the middle-east. Needs are mutual.

Ballistic missiles were your only shot, now with NATO missile shield in place, it won't even matter if you build nuclear warheads... You need to focus on your conventional forces and without a foreign supplier IRAF's situation is "not very well" to say the least. You lack most subsystems that are needed to build an air force on your own, Qaher showed that.

such a funny girl :)

"Ballistic missiles were your only shot" : ooo !!! were ??? HA HA ... :omghaha:

"NATO missile shield" : useless , you know why ? ... it doesn't matter ... i can just pray for your poor people near american military bases ...

"You need to focus on your conventional forces" : thanks for reminding :coffee:

"You lack most subsystems that are needed to build an air force on your own, Qaher showed that" :

Qaher showed what ???

It showed, even a worthless plastic model is enough to make Iranian fanboys believe Iran is stroong!!!11

F-35 mockup "a worthless plastic model"

f-35-jsf-mock-up-in-klu-colors.jpg

what a waste of time... just keep wanking, you really are strong. With the help of allah you will invade the infidel country of USA and Israel!!!!!1

Fvcking bunch of morons

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom