What's new

China expels Japanese survey boats

China is a superpower. We don't need friends. 3000 nuclear warheads are our bestest friends. :)

Yes, and I think Chinese should brings your bestest friends with all Chinese to the Mars! That's the best place for Chinese. Superpower? Super Nazi!

Yes, and I think Chinese should brings your bestest friends with all Chinese to the Mars! That's the best place for Chinese. Superpower? Super Nazi!

Watch your mouth, mr. Yukawa! Japan used to be the only Nazi country in Asia. And only you might need Mars as a settlement when your islands are rocked into sea bottom by quakes. Try to study some historic literature why your ancestors worried about the future of Japan.

Sorry to say we all know how Japan was treated by your big friend with our friend mentioned by Hong Wu.
Never Nazi in mind please,just live in peace in your little isolated country.

Nothing wrong the Nazis. Nothing with IJ either, except it should be Huaxia not Yamato doing it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom