What's new

China expels Japanese survey boats

aimarraul

Reaction score
China expels Japanese survey boats

(Xinhua)08:33, February 22, 2012

F201202221017571135691259.jpg

A Japanese boat carries out illegal surveillance activities in China's territorial waters on Sunday.(Xinhua Photo)

SHANGHAI, Feb. 21 (Xinhua) -- Chinese maritime law enforcers recently identified and expelled two Japanese boats that were caught carrying out illegal surveillance activities in China's territorial waters, maritime authorities said Tuesday.

Routine patrols by China Marine Surveillance officers discovered two Japan Coast Guard survey boats in the East China Sea late Sunday. The survey boats left the waters after receiving a warning from the Chinese patrols, according to the State Oceanic Administration (SOA) and China Marine Surveillance.

China Marine Surveillance is a paramilitary maritime law enforcement agency responsible for administering the country's coastal and territorial waters.

F201202221017571558884861.jpg

China expels Japanese survey boats - People's Daily Online

Can KE&SW is capable of building survey vessels on its own? If yes then they should try to make one of their models so that they can be sold to other countries as well other then the PN. I have heard that we need that vessels for Oil, gas and other minerals research in sea and off shore as well.

Japs should gtfo of chinese waters. Chinese were fishing there when the japs were still living like monkeys in the jungle.

Strange. At any given time, i would rate the Japanese as infinitely more sophisticated than the chinese. They are some of the most resilient and determined people on this planet.

For example, imagine a big baseball game in Tokyo. Once the game ends, the spectators pick up the trash lying around and makes sure that its spotless.

They are nationalistic like no other, and i mean that in a good way. They make genuine effort as a people to elevate their nation.

Respect the Japanese.....for they know the way of the samurai.

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

^ I forgot to mention their technological superiority.

Respect the japs?
Jap culture is a branch of ancient chinese culture, just like the Koreans and Viets. Without Chinese ancestors civilising them they were barbarians on an island.
Respect the samurai?
Samurai are overated. In the Imjin war, Ming troops consistantly defeated Jap invaders despite being outnumbered in Korea.

Strange. At any given time, i would rate the Japanese as infinitely more sophisticated than the chinese. They are some of the most resilient and determined people on this planet.

For example, imagine a big baseball game in Tokyo. Once the game ends, the spectators pick up the trash lying around and makes sure that its spotless.

They are nationalistic like no other, and i mean that in a good way. They make genuine effort as a people to elevate their nation.

Respect the Japanese.....for they know the way of the samurai.

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

^ I forgot to mention their technological superiority.

Yes, they are all that and which are good for their masters. Easy to control, you know.

But if you know them long enough you'll find them to be robotic, remote and unemotional to outsiders. Japanese men trust and obey their superiors unconditionally but yet treat their wives and children savagely.

I like them but I think their system did them disfavors.

We should have sunk them instead of expelling them.

proverb "a friend in need is a friend indeed", now EU is in crisis, neither US nor CAnada show up with help. you need to re-define what is friend first!
LoL, it was US who brought down EU. Because they want to strike euros when USD is going down in case that euro took over USD's place as world currency.
When a lion chases US and his friend, instead of fighting the lion along with his friend, US striked down EU to feed and delay the lion.

+4vsgorillas-Apebane, Sir,

You should not use racial slurs (i.e., J@p) on the Forum. It makes our Forum look like we tolerate racists, which we don't.

Yes, they are all that and which are good for their masters. Easy to control, you know.

But if you know them long enough you'll find them to be robotic, remote and unemotional to outsiders. Japanese men trust and obey their superiors unconditionally but yet treat their wives and children savagely.

I like them but I think their system did them disfavors.

That is why I do not see any good Japanese actors. They just do not know how to express themselves. The only good role for them is the unemotional samurai warrior.

Even during the earthquake Tsunami you do not see them crying or screaming. They are truly robots.

That's why communists have no friends.

Do you think yours better than them???

Your extreme discrimination here specifically target on the Chinese is the most dirty greedy I've ever met, kind of hater like you will be a really evil in the future who would cause series murders or shooting people in the public just like what your fellows White fagots have done in your country and around the World.

Evils must be eliminated out of human community!!!

P.S: I do question your identity and nationality that you are not a White guy but an extreme half brown Viet who was born and raised in the West just like that nasty character :guns:gambit.

+4vsgorillas-Apebane, Sir,

You should not use racial slurs (i.e., J@p) on the Forum. It makes our Forum look like we tolerate racists, which we don't.

you are the most intellectually dishonest and cowardly racist I've ever seen.

any time a Chinese says even a tiny bit racial, you brand them an intolerant bigot, but when others insult Chinese with the worst of insults, you turn a blind eye.

You do not need to explain.

Would have been good for the Chinese to sink a few Japanese ship and turn a blind eye and when the Japs ask what happened? Chinese should be like: Who us? Oh never! Teach em a lesson for pretending they never killed Chinese in Nanjing. Only way WW2 would have ended better is if Russian and Chinese troops were part of the occupation force in Japan. They would be reminded everyday of their atrocities then

Back
Top Bottom