What's new

China economic corridor is no 'debt trap' for Pakistan

6 billion $ is not debt trap. This is nothing compared to 90 billion $ debt.
CPEC is bringing investment & New jobs. To get fruits from gwader , we also need to settle good percentage of population there, encourage local colonies , director of towns. For implementation , we need to work hard , day & night , Once major CPEC projects completes , this will play key role in our economy.

I and others here have seen how you tried to question and doubt Pakistan air force, you used Indian videos laden with rubbish theories on downing F-16 - you even towed their mantra! - and you doubted PAF CAS's statement to Warnes on Su-30MKI kill. When you act like an Indian, you become like one; hence why I doubt you're a Pakistani and always see your posts in focus. @waz

And here's yet again Indian mantra in your words on PM IK in Iran on terrorism: "I think he clearly said that propagating from pakistan.it means he is in Iran to beg for mercy and not for omara.i think it's time for army to do something.imran Khan lost his mind."

No name calling....debate in a civil manner if he twists anything again ...quote and mention me @The Eagle or @waz just don't name call or label ..

..He will be warned

Since the CPEC is entering its next phase of development, those opposed to it are trying to impede its progress using a two-pronged strategy: deceiving the public by misquoting the CPEC’s financial figures and achievements in the media; and raising the spectre of past militancy in Pakistan to mislead investors into believing the country is still a volatile investment destination.

All of that, both in favor and against CPEC, will not matter at all in the long run. Results are all that matter. Let us wait for them and their economic impact.

Back
Top Bottom