What's new

China eager to streamline Pakistan's railway infrastructure

We should provide support if we are allowed to lay rails from the Indian border to Afghanistan and Iran. It will be funded by India, run by India and managed by Indian companies and Indian man power. Pakistan provides security guarantee. If this works put Sreedharan on the job. He will have Pak railways with both the above 2 routes working in 2 years. 1 year of each. The guy is a genius.

Getting a proper/functional railway network will require billions of dollars and i don't think we have enough money. All i can hope is foreign investment to lead us to a start and that will be capable in helping promote competition and demand ....

A little bit of less corruption will help a long way. Railways hasn't been this bad before. I travelled a lot in Pakistan Railways. Not at European standards but fairly decent.

This govt. is incompetent. It has ruined all the departments. Bilour, the rail minsiter is prime example of this corruption epidemic. His people were found selling scrap at throwaway prices. So he is turning railways into scrap to sell it and make a profit, right?? :
) :)

China wants to help & solve Pakistan problems, these problems include Energy as well but unfortunately the corrupt politicians are all Pro US & Pro Indian. Zardari loves US, Nawaz Loves India & etc. so as long as we have these kind of jabronis in Pakistan they will only fool Pakistan. Thanks to Pakistan Army because it is only them who are maintaining relationship with our friend China. To be honest if we get a sincere leader only that leader will stick & stay with China because only China wants to see a stable & developing Pakistan.

I pray something good happens in the future & Pakistan China stay close to each other. Under this corrupt leader ship & politicians nothing will ever happen.
well said bro we dont have loyal leadership to solve our problems. all that we have is loyal to themselves.

We should provide support if we are allowed to lay rails from the Indian border to Afghanistan and Iran. It will be funded by India, run by India and managed by Indian companies and Indian man power. Pakistan provides security guarantee. If this works put Sreedharan on the job. He will have Pak railways with both the above 2 routes working in 2 years. 1 year of each. The guy is a genius.
no we dont want you simple go and feed your people first which is even more important.

I think the GoP should privatize the carriage factory in ISLAMABAD and Engine Factory in Risalpur to the Automotive parts manufacturer of Pakistan as they know this business and can do production, maintainence and other duties well.

Where was the WARRANTY on the engines that went bad should the warranty not cover free repairs a Locomotive should not fail in 2 years , it has age of 25 years

Back
Top Bottom