What's new

China downplays Japan's construction of India's first bullet train project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alibaba in the near future by some business analysis will have the financial clout to purchase Amazon or Ebay, therefore Flipkart is way below the food chain.

The latest market cap of Alibaba is ~$205B ($83.45 per share today), what's Flipkart's valuation in their last private round?

I havent seen any of my classmates possess a lenovo smart phone,and many of them even dont know lenovo is Chinese brand.
Apple,Samsung,xiaomi,Huawei,Meizu,Coolpad,oppo,oneplus,vivo.etc..How much do you spend?I know lenovo can be given to Chinese when we renew phone charge...some years before..
I am not sure whether I understand what you are asking me. But My guss :
1. You have no knowledge about Lenovo Actually manufacture phone ?
http://shopap.lenovo.com/in/en/smartphones/

2. Apple,Samsung,xiaomi,Huawei,Meizu,Coolpad,oppo,oneplus,vivo.etc All these are made in china or chinese companies ? M I correct ?
Ok, I know only about " Apple,Samsung,xiaomi,Huawei," I am Apple fan and soon Apple is going to be made in India as well, whereas Samsung,xiaomi,Huawei already made in India also.

3 .How much do you spend ?
Not high it was 80 $ only.

4. "I know lenovo can be given to Chinese when we renew phone charge...some years before..".
I didnt got it at all.

Bytheway I just checked your profile, You are Just 17 yr old girl :) , Its rare, I feel a girl have interest in these types of topics. Indian girls are different in your age. :)

The latest market cap of Alibaba is ~$205B ($83.45 per share today), what's Flipkart's valuation in their last private round?

Flipkart's current valuation is $15.2 billion and this expected to rise in the near future. In July the company raised another $700 million from various investors. Its a good company with a sound financial position in the domestic e-commerce market of India.

Becos India is China rival, thats why you won. :enjoy: Why would China help a rival?

Rivalry also works only there where it is functional. This is pure business, where you selling something in return of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom