What's new

China doctor jailed for selling babies to traffickers

And what have you gotta do with that post of mine, it was a reply to Jade, not you. Why are you so defensive?

You mentioned my country in your post hence I stepped in .

Good luck to you , you need it.

India is such a heaven on earth that Indians are appalled by such events.

Since there are no "social issues" in India, Indians have a lot of free time to worry about the rest of the world.

Unlike China, India has a justice system, while China has none. That makes it appalling!

Since there are no "social issues" in India, Indians have a lot of free time to worry about the rest of the world.

Mr Think Tank, I started this thread by quoting the BBC who is doing the worrying by highlighting it.

Don't put words into other's mouth. Crime becomes a social issue when it is widespread, don't confuse India with China.
So, you mean chinese doctor selling babies, isn't considered a crime in china.
If that's your confusion then, yes, it is a crime in india, unlike china..:nono:

I don't see such comments from you on gazillions of threads opened by Pakistanis and Chinese on Indian social issues. Wonder why!

Unlike China, India has a justice system, while China has none. That makes it appalling!

So this Chinese doctor got jailed by ... the Indian justice system?

Mr Think Tank, I started this thread by quoting the BBC who is doing the worrying by highlighting it.

Yes, that's very thoughtful of you.

So this Chinese doctor got jailed by ... the Indian justice system?

Yes, that's very thoughtful of you.

Even a banana republic will have 'justice system'. The whole point is how independent is the judiciary from the government.

I don't see such comments from you on gazillions of threads opened by Pakistanis and Chinese on Indian social issues. Wonder why!

There are more than enough Indians to fight back. There are far fewer Chinese posters on this forum.

Confusion often leads to delusion, China's legal and judicial system rank higher than India.

So, you mean chinese doctor selling babies, isn't considered a crime in china.
If that's your confusion then, yes, it is a crime in india, unlike china..:nono:

Please improve your reading and comprehension skill, it's a precondition for any meaningful discussion.. :coffee:

Last edited:
Confusion often leads to delusion, China's legal and judicial system rank higher than India.

Never, the point that Chinese crime figures are suppressed and are never released, and the point that nobody can question your government makes your legal system biased and a tool in the hand of government to control the population.

Never, the point that Chinese crime figures are suppressed and are never released, and the point that nobody can question your government makes your legal system biased and a tool in the hand of government to control the population.

China is home to the largest expatriate community and foreign organizations, surely they would know China better than some random Indian in PDF.

China is home to the largest expatriate community and foreign organizations, surely they would know China better than some random Indian in PDF.

Let me tell you, I visited China thrice and have many classmates from China. I have good connection with many of them, and most of my opinion on China was formed from interacting with them.

Please improve your reading and comprehension skill, it's a precondition for any meaningful discussion..
oh ya really, what your point of questioning the starting of this thread..A crime is a crime whether it is china or India.
Chinese govt. try to suppress all facts but can not stop it completely. when something grave happen in china instead of admitting it, you people try to act all high and mighty.So, first learn hot to post, instead of showing your mighty attitude..
040.gif

Back
Top Bottom