What's new

China Displaces U.S. as the EU’s Largest Trade Partner

I am glad that CN lives in mediaeval times and thinks that world is still filled with barbarians. 😂 They effectively United almost entire Asia, Europe and USA in single group. 😂😂

Their foreign policy is a gift that keeps on giving. 😆

While we can't export our weapons we have USA and Europe on our side and not to mention Russia as well. 😉
Just one question,is your way of looking world politics represent the average Indians thinking?

Of course VN will keep learning from CN, thats why VN also make our own 5G stuff/ EV cars and plan to sell them in EU-US markets now.

CN can keep making 6G/7G , but those products will get ban and high tariff from EU-US like Huawei 5G/ phones, so not many ppl will buy those products .... And when CN can't sell PPE, ventilators, oxygen cylinders anymore then CN will get stuck in the middle income trap like Libya and Argentina .
I understand that you emotionally want China to be weak. I wish you would set aside your emotions so that you could see the facts more objectively and correctly.

I knew about Vietnam's progress in 5G last year, and (if this is true) I personally think Vietnam has made a huge mistake by choosing the wrong direction for its technology development. 5G and 6G technologies are not the right direction for small and developing countries, because there are too many political and international relations involved. Of course, as far as I know, Vietnam does not have its own 5G technology, but does assembly and integration work.

There is no middle-income trap for China. All the countries that are caught in the middle-income trap are countries that are bound to face this problem, such as Malaysia, Thailand, Argentina, Brazil, Middle Eastern countries, etc. These countries have never had their own industries, their own markets, or support from the West. They have also never had good education systems. The only countries that have historically crossed middle income (not dependent on resources) are South Korea, Singapore, Japan, etc. All of these countries have been supported by international powers due to geopolitics, and all of them have paid the price of national sovereignty. There is a payoff.

Last edited:
I understand that you emotionally want China to be weak. I wish you would set aside your emotions so that you could see the facts more objectively and correctly.

I knew about Vietnam's progress in 5G last year, and (if this is true) I personally think Vietnam has made a huge mistake by choosing the wrong direction for its technology development. 5G and 6G technologies are not the right direction for small and developing countries, because there are too many political and international relations involved. Of course, as far as I know, Vietnam does not have its own 5G technology, but does assembly and integration work.

There is no middle-income trap for China. All the countries that are caught in the middle-income trap are countries that are bound to face this problem, such as Malaysia, Thailand, Argentina, Brazil, Middle Eastern countries, etc. These countries have never had their own industries, their own markets, or support from the West. They have also never had good education systems. The only countries that have historically crossed middle income (not dependent on resources) are South Korea, Singapore, Japan, etc. All of these countries have been supported by international powers due to geopolitics, and all of them have paid the price of national sovereignty. There is a payoff.
For VN 5G, at least we don't rely on Huawei 5G stuff, so our network is safe and don't have to worry abt leaking secret information to Huawei.

no middle-income trap for China is just like No no middle-income trap/ No problem from Cold war for Soviet. Soviet had a good education system, her economy was good enough to survive before WW2 happened. But she finally collapse under Cold war against US.

Same problem for CN now, how can u keep making money when US-EU ban your 5G, chips ?? manufacturing low end products (shoes, clothes, furniture, auto parts, tires etc) are facing strong competition from VN plus 25% tariff. CN is just like Soviet under Cold war, u guys finally ran out of money and collapse bcs CN has Nothing left to sell but Rare earth.

I bet that CN don't want Covid to be over soon, so they can keep export their products to the world while many countries (India-EU-US) can't open their factories and those CNese can keep bragging how "good" their export is....but they just don't know what will happen to CN when Covid is over, more punishment will slap on CN for sure :p:
How to punish? Trade war? Sanction? Aircraft carrier battle group? Haha, how scary:yahoo:

Few Brahmos can also help Vietnamese people to join the party, even better of you guys can develop nukes somehow ;)

I don't think a Cold War era short ranged missile would help. Certainly didn't help when 20+ Indians including senior officers like colonels got thrown into a river and turned into fish food.
For VN 5G, at least we don't rely on Huawei 5G stuff, so our network is safe and don't have to worry abt leaking secret information to Huawei.

no middle-income trap for China is just like No no middle-income trap/ No problem from Cold war for Soviet. Soviet had a good education system, her economy was good enough to survive before WW2 happened. But she finally collapse under Cold war against US.

Same problem for CN now, how can u keep making money when US-EU ban your 5G, chips ?? manufacturing low end products (shoes, clothes, furniture, auto parts, tires etc) are facing strong competition from VN plus 25% tariff. CN is just like Soviet under Cold war, u guys finally ran out of money and collapse bcs CN has Nothing left to sell but Rare earth.

Vietnamese: Chinese lack money

Also Vietnamese: our advantage is in very low wages :rofl:

Interestingly the EU trade gap with China is in relative terms narrowing all on its own as China grows more wealthy.

All without any neocolonialist American China must maintain a slave and below god-choosen-America rethoric and anti-China trade war campaigns to appeal to Americas uneducated low brow demographic with some narrative about "forcing" China to importing more.

Back
Top Bottom