Dear Chinese,

If you are waiting for my approval.

Do not.

#JustDoIt

Peace out

El Sidd

Coming from an Indian :)
Lol - and a Chinese has an an issue with that. Hahahaha

LOL would you consider your Anglo master "civilized"? What does the civilized democratic world really think about India? :lol: :lol: :lol:

No country in the world has more open defecation than India, where one in two people defecate outside. Every year, 200,000 children in India die from diseases caused by fecal contamination.:woot: Although open defecation has been reduced by 31 percent since 1990, about 300 million women and girls in India still have no other choice. Try to squat in a sari, while holding a cup of water to cleanse yourself and keeping an eye out for rapists.:woot:

Then came a backlash from writers such as the academic Shilpa Phadke and the head of policy at WaterAid India, Nitya Jacob. The murders were due to caste issues, they argued. Indian women and girls are raped everywhere, all the time. :woot:

:woot:raped:woot:everywhere:woot:all:woot:the:woot:time:woot:

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/7898834
Back with your begging bowl I see

Put it there and the next time India misbehave, it will get a quick spank.

Chines megafart starts once again.

bold move indeed . it will reach delhi without any opposition.

Ohhh yes Tibet to Delhi is less than 200 km.

Agreed. Nothing as bizarre as IAF "claimed" to had detected J20 !

Not that ground radrar of high power detected it but such 30 mki without AESA could detect it. Chinese mall.

Lol - and a Chinese has an an issue with that. Hahahaha

Back with your begging bowl I see

Thank you for classifying me with prosperous and diligent east asians :)

Chines megafart starts once again.

Ohhh yes Tibet to Delhi is less than 200 km.

Not that ground radrar of high power detected it but such 30 mki without AESA could detect it. Chinese mall.

Yea. Indians are at the forefront of everything. Your equipment are miles ahead, even better than the USA.

Yea. Indians are at the forefront of everything. Your equipment are miles ahead, even better than the USA.
Not better than US but certainly better many weapons of china.

LOL - you are welcome. Ask the begging Chinese refugees, we are well known for our generosity.

But Indians do. Indian Airforce is among the best in the world :omghaha:
No bro your wrong not among best in the world but best in the whole universe, they have 10000 old alien tech Vinamas, Even USA/Russia and Nato can't stand in the front of Mighty Indian armed forces , forget about China @seesonic :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom