What's new

China deploys 350 battlefield tanks near Indian border in Ladakh

That shows how much you know about Dokulm.
It is not about the peak but the remote road built by Chinese.

The result? India withdraw while Chinese promised "temporally" frozen the construction.

A big "victory" to India.

Yes, you read these kind of BS every 7 days from INDIA MEDIA.
Even if a Chinese soldier farting near the border, India media will tell you that is a gun fire from the Chinese side.

We know about Doklum, and your embarrassment was seen worldwide. The only difference is since you are told what to do/say/watch/believe/follow/behave by the CCP overlords from your cradle to the grave, you are clueless how embarrassing Doklum was for the Chinese, and now again with this new situation. Your one-child army was bamboozled by the Indian Army taking the peaks and the advantage back from you guys.

Your guys attacked a 20 man unarmed group with 150, then got 40-60 of your own guys killed, were too embarrassed, and pretended if disowned your own soldiers, it would mean it never happened. after all that you still lost the advantage of your ambush by losing the peaks.

We know about Doklum, and your embarrassment was seen worldwide. The only difference is since you are told what to do/say/watch/believe/follow/behave by the CCP overlords from your cradle to the grave, you are clueless how embarrassing Doklum was for the Chinese, and now again with this new situation. Your one-child army was bamboozled by the Indian Army taking the peaks and the advantage back from you guys.

Your guys attacked a 20 man unarmed group with 150, then got 40-60 of your own guys killed, were too embarrassed, and so you pretended if disowned your own soldiers, it means it never happened, and then lost the advantage of your ambush.

You must be smoking some good ganja.

Smoking Ganja occasionally - harmless:dance3:
Getting to use your tax dollars against your BFF China - priceless :yes4:

Our tax dollars? son our companies make so much money off you clowns that they pay taxes to our govt :D

That made no sense. :no:

Let me simplify for you bhangee...

XYZ american company produce Apache helicopters for 10m a piece, sell them to US govt for 30 m a piece... bhangee comes along we sell to you for 100 m a pop :D of which atleast 50M goes to the US govt via taxes. Make sense now? now put that concept to use with any weapon sales to india. I have not included the billions of dollar made off of tarriffs imposed on Modis India in the last few years...

Poor modi thought gullible trump would support him against pakistan/china, instead India was left with even a bigger and bigger tax bill while modis accent and smell was constantly mocked by trump. Trump neither helps when Pakistan shot down 2 of your jets and 1 helicopter, nor did he help when 20+ of your soldiers were beaten to pulp and thrown over the mountains by the PLA

So tell me again how american tax dollars go to India against China? if anything we are making a quick buck off you chumps

So for each 10k of you beggars going hungry 1 american is fed :D

Let me simplify for you bhangee...

XYZ american company produce Apache helicopters for 10m a piece, sell them to US govt for 30 m a piece... bhangee comes along we sell to you for 100 m a pop :D of which atleast 50M goes to the US govt via taxes. Make sense now? now put that concept to use with any weapon sales to india. I have not included the billions of dollar made off of tarriffs imposed on Modis India in the last few years...

Poor modi thought gullible trump would support him against pakistan/india, instead India was left with even a bigger and bigger tax bill while modis accent and smell was constantly mocked by trump.

So tell me again how american tax dollars go to India against China? if anything we are making a quick buck off you chumps

So for each 10k of you beggars going hungry 1 american is fed :D

whhaaa ...you went full throttle Q-anon on me. You seem to be confused about how the world economy works i.e buyers and sellers being paid for goods versus begging for loans to pay off other loans at loan-shark interest rates.

Btw, I don't expect you to know this, but our companies don't pay 50% taxes on $100M. Your entire example is rife with ignorance, but thank you for your tax dollars our govt gets to use against your interest :wave:

We should take a bet on which will be attacked first, Taiwan or India? That depends on Biden's response in the coming days. :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

We should take a bet on which will be attacked first, Taiwan or India? That depends on Biden's response in the coming days. :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Can't wait to read yet another warning in the global times and all the wumao frenzy to follow

99 tanks and 15 tanks are not clear, these news credibility is very low.Unbelievable, especially if the numbers are integers, 350, 100, 100,000, which are often false.
This is false news, the video is the Xinjiang army equipped with 15 tanks for training, 2000 kilometers away from the Sino Indian border.
Indian multimedia, including Western media, take a few pictures or videos and start making up fake news.

Last edited:
Its been almost a year since china preparing for it, we are still at the southern banks of pangong tso , IA still holds F4 , AP is still with us.

lol at their media "exposing" our intention using Chinese state media's video of some unit in Xinjiang receiving their new tanks.

Back
Top Bottom