What's new

China defeated by US, Korea, Japan, India & Taiwan.

OMG what a big defeat ....

China is over now ...:cheesy:

China was manhandled by the empire of Japan during WW2 .The allies had to free them.

Congratulation, US-leader allies!!
China was manhandled by the empire of Japan during WW2 .The allies had to free them.

What about you? you are be manhandled by empire of UK!!
And you said the allies free us? don't forget that we are the one of the allies, and because of china warfield grape much power of JAPAN, Dispesing their army, they have to stop the plan that attacking SU in the east to cooperate with German, and have encough power to march to india, Do you deny all the contribution of china to the world peace? Do you think China like you indian enjoying the time when the foreign occpied you? And in that time, China is in the mess, too many militant group, and they fight each other, all this give Japan chance, Do you know in the history, china as a unite defeat Japan and help Korean kick the Japan out? Of course you don't know it and you don't want to know it? and after china united, we defeat so called US-leader allies in Korea war, and Kick your *** in 1962 so easily with our border armies. Do you think you can mock china?
Even forget all these, We at least had defeated you easily!!! Do your commander like you? If that, I am so happy, I always look down on your indian army, not only we defeat you, but that I don't find any indian strategist in military!!

If we refuse to comply with this ruling there is nothing they can do about it.

Even if we abide by this ruling there's lots of things we can do such as constant Ministry of Labor checks for payment irregularities and overtime, constant State Environmental Protection Agency checks for signs of pollution, create shell companies to buy aluminum and restrict supply, and using other methods of leverage to persuade them to back down.

The US is the plantation owner in the system of global slavery, and this is another case of some field slaves joining the slave owner to bring down those who want to be free.

The WTO cannot dictate China's affairs in controlling its exports. That impinges on national sovereignty.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom