What's new

China CZ-2C rocket launch FAILED on Aug 18 2011

Oh yeah? And I guess the Chinese folks here never laugh at the expense of poor people in India? And the number of kids dying due to malnutrition and starvation, never seen Chinese folks making comments about that at all on this forum.

Of course they don't use these poor people to kick dirt on our faces. Don't be silly.

6 or 10, it doesn't matter at all. india's space program is just a joke.

In China, we have Long March 4, it only had 22 launches, 100% success rate, this is better than your entire space program. The failed CZ-2C had 34 successfully launches, maintained 100% success rate for more than 30 years, yes, this time it failed, failed hard, but it still has a 97% success rate.

Shall we calculate the success rate of indian rockets?

india/indians simply have not figured out what does quality control, reliability, robustness mean.

6 or 10, it doesn't matter at all. india's space program is just a joke.

In China, we have Long March 4, it only had 22 launches, 100% success rate, this is better than your entire space program. The failed CZ-2C had 34 successfully launches, maintained 100% success rate for more than 30 years, yes, this time it failed, failed hard, but it still has a 97% success rate.

Shall we calculate the success rate of indian rockets?

india/indians simply have not figured out what does quality control, reliability, robustness mean.

How come your most recent task failed then despite the ur excellent track record?

How come your most recent task failed then despite the ur excellent track record?

there can be many reasons:

1. it may be caused by an unknown error in design, finally triggered under some new conditions.
2. we had 3 launches in a week, such frequency is pretty high, never seen in your nation's history.
3. this particular rocket itself is not made properly.
4. human error.

but these are not important to a layperson here.

You know what....i haven't ever in my life seen a worst lift than this:
Read the comments!

Guess what? your nation still couldn't build a comparable rocket and there is not even plan to build one.

This is a CZ-3B rocket, it has the capacity of 12tons LEO and 5.5tons of GTO payload. Your shitty crappy stupid highly unreliable 50% success rate GSLV has 2.5tons of GTO capacity and 0 LEO capacity.

By the time you get GSLV to work, we already had men on the moon using CZ-5.

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

The most funny thing is to let indians tell Chinese about quality/reliability/robustness.

india's GSLV has a shinning 50% failure rate, yet they are laughing at the 97% success rate achieved by CZ-2C.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's not make it another India-China thread.

SO what guys if it failed?

It's not that big a deal. 'The one who tries, fails.' Do you see some nations failing? No! Because they don't even try! It's not like India never failed, we have failed as well and so has America, Europe, Russia and Japan. It's part and parcel of the game.

Right now both China and India are doing good in space technology.
User:Onopearls/Asian space race - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They are the only countries that can compete China in this so-called 'Asian space race.' :)

It is not even entirely a failure. It simply missed the target orbit that's all. We will find the sat and bring it back on track. Comparing this to the primitive Indian GSLV rocket that exploded is just ridiculous. India basically hasn't figured out what China figured out in the 1970s.

As for this time, it is probably just a human operator error for this specific mission.

It's not that big a deal. 'The one who tries, fails.' Do you see some nations failing? No! Because they don't even try! It's not like India never failed, we have failed as well and so has America, Europe, Russia and Japan. It's part and parcel of the game.

india is not remotely comparable to US/Russia/China in terms of rocket reliability. Check numbers.

Right now both China and India are doing good in space technology.
User:Onopearls/Asian space race - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They are the only countries that can compete China in this so-called 'Asian space race.' :)

There is only one single asian nation that ever sent men to space, it is called China.
There is only one single asian nation that maintain 94% launch success rate, it is called China.
There is only one single asian nation that launched 100+ times, it is called China.
There is only one single asian nation that has the capacity to launch 3 times in a week, 20-30 times a year, it is called China.
There is only one single asian nation that has the capacity to build a multi module space lab/station, it is called China.
There is only one single asian nation that can send a probe to the moon directly, that is called China.

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

It is not even entirely a failure. It simply missed the target orbit that's all. We will find the sat and bring it back on track. Comparing this to the primitive Indian GSLV rocket that exploded is just ridiculous. India basically hasn't figured out what China figured out in the 1970s.

As for this time, it is probably just a human operator error for this specific mission.

No, the launch was a complete failure. The second stage engine failed, which in turn triggered the on board bomb to destroy the rocket and the satellite.

We are honest Chinese, we don't give excuse, we don't give misleading explanation. This makes us different, very different from indians.

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

That is horrible.

yes, it will always be a part of our national memory and history. I can even assure you that it won't be the last accident.

Satellite destroyed? Source please. All the information rights points to a satellite lost, not destroyed.

Satellite destroyed? Source please. All the information rights points to a satellite lost, not destroyed.

it is standard procedure to destroy such military satellite in such conditions.

do you even aware the purpose of this satellite? it is a ballistic missile launch warning satellite!

Read the comments!

but surely nothing can top this

even india needs to buy engines from russia to display this 'wonderful' fireworks``

The difference once, as soon as the Chinese rocket went up, 1 second later, everyone knew it was going to crash.

At least the India rocket was in path for 30 seconds.

Read the comments!

i did post this once and got banned....i wrote that failure is first step towards success and china also achieved success with initial failures :)

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

but surely nothing can top this

even india needs to buy engines from russia to display this 'wonderful' fireworks``

atleast our rockets don't kill our people :)

Back
Top Bottom