What's new

China curbs Ramadan fasting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I believe all violence uprisings should be kept as a last resort. My comment was not taking into account my own beliefs though, I was answering based on what is allowed in Islam. As Muslims we have to strive to be good Muslims even in the face of adversary. If that means not praying in a mosque then we are supposed to pray at home but in the case of fasting it cannot be kept in the home. I am sure some of the Uigher have places to be in the day they cannot just stay home during Ramadan. That being said if the government is restricting them from doing things that are obligated to them in Islam on a state level then they are supposed to fight back and therefore they are justified.

Allah(swt) has always Asked the believers to fight the injustice.

The only reward of those who make war upon Allah and His messenger and strive after corruption in the land will be that they will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land. Such will be their degradation in the world, and in the Hereafter theirs will be an awful doom.
Qur'an 5:33

OMFG...France take note !!!

What has anything to do with France? Should i spit fire and ignorance without having a clear picture if the news is true? Also i already voiced my dissatisfaction regarding this. It is wrong if it is true, very wrong.

@Damadjii
They are Turkic people and not han chinese. Obvious from their facial structure.

Even one of our forum moderators Hu Songshan, is a Hui Chinese Muslim, who is soon to go on the Hajj.

Yeah I know I have Chinese Muslim friends in my mosque here who came from China a couple of years ago they never complained about being banned from doing Hajj. I should point out they attended hajj while living in China.

Can these bharti troller clowns explain to me how fasting can be banned?

How is the ban enforced?

Funny news.

Muslims are usually very poor in China. They are usually daily wage earners. You fast--you get fired especially during Ramadan. Also pork magically becomes the only edible meat available especially on Ramadan.

Ofcourse--my claims are based on reports from Al-Jazeera, BBC and similiar news agencies. I dont have the experience.

What has anything to do with France? Should i spit fire and ignorance without having a clear picture if the news is true? Also i already voiced my dissatisfaction regarding this. It is wrong if it is true, very wrong.

@Damadjii
They are Turkic people and not han chinese. Obvious from their facial structure.

This thread was started based on the France thread.

Trust me I don't know what happened last year, this all is totally new to me..

It's been happening for the last couple years to my knowledge. Also they don't allow any Uyghur under 18 to go to the Mosque for prayers.:disagree:

Chinese people are made up of 56 different ethnicities. :lol:

By your definition, Kashmiris and NE Indians do not look anything like the typical Indian, who is a Dravidian.
you actually know indians aren't a single ethnicity?

CPC never targeted civilians during the Chinese Civil War, it was the rural population that was the strength of the party.

Using your own logic, LeT and other Kashmir-based movements are perfectly legitimate.
yes it is.

Wasnt fire spit without knowing those people who were fired for fasting were also reinstated. ? Anyway.......

Muslims are usually very poor in China. They are usually daily wage earners. You fast--you get fired especially during Ramadan. Also pork magically becomes the only edible meat available especially on Ramadan.

Ofcourse--my claims are based on reports from Al-Jazeera, BBC and similiar news agencies. I dont have the experience.

I once spoke to a Chinese member on this very forum who thought mentioning pork was insulting to Muslims. I had to explain to him how that was ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom