What's new

China Covid: Outrage after pet dog killed by health workers

Human life over animal. Can u gurantee the animal will not spread covid-19? I just know recently tiger in Singapore zoo caught covid-19. Can u gurantee the animals will not caught covid-19? The Chinese health workforce are already overstretched by the covid-19, u expect them to take care of your pet instead of patient? How selfish u r.

Are u priorities animal over human life, tell me? It's so easy for you armchair general to claim brutal when health workforce are overworked and somebody expect special treatment for their pets.

Heh, a strawman argument.The owner was tested negative but still had serve quarantine elsewhere. No one is expecting the the authorities to take care of the pet, but that doesn't mean the authorities can break in someone's home and kill the pets just because someone in the vicinity got infected.

But hey, it's your country, not my country. If you think such actions are okay and support them, I have nothing to say.

Heh, a strawman argument.The owner was tested negative but still had serve quarantine elsewhere. No one is expecting the the authorities to take care of the pet, but that doesn't mean the authorities can break in someone's home and kill the pets just because someone in the vicinity got infected.

But hey, it's your country, not my country. If you think such actions are okay and support them, I have nothing to say.
Have some common sense. The owner is not there. Then who feed the animal? Is more benevolent to kill the animal and let it die instantly than let it slowly starve to death. Grow a brain!

Once again, u expect special treatment to ask health worker who r over work to go feed the animal? If u let out this animal, can u gurantee they will not be carrier of covid?

I don't know who posted it first, since it's all over the social media, what's the point for the authorities to order a delete of just one post? Have some logical common sense please.

My point is that the local government can abuse their power to such an extent. It's all over the social media now because it went viral before the post was taken down.

Human life over animal. Can u gurantee the animal will not spread covid-19? I just know recently tiger in Singapore zoo caught covid-19. Can u gurantee the animals will not caught covid-19? The Chinese health workforce are already overstretched by the covid-19, u expect them to take care of your pet instead of patient? How selfish u r.

Are u priorities animal over human life, tell me? It's so easy for you armchair general to claim brutal when health workforce are overworked and somebody expect special treatment for their pets.

The way to prevent fuzzballs jumping into humans is slaughter every wild animal and pet animal. CCP tried to slaughter every sparrow in China in the 1950s but failed.

The way to prevent fuzzballs jumping into humans is slaughter every wild animal and pet animal. CCP tried to slaughter every sparrow in China in the 1950s but failed.
I will report u for trolling @The Eagle @LeGenD @WebMaster

This forumer has been misleading and posting every nonsense in this forum. Please flip thru his post and take action against him. Thank you.

Is more benevolent to kill the animal and let it die instantly than let it slowly starve to death. Grow a brain!

Wow, apparently the owner can't leave some food and water before she leaves. Apparently it's more benevolent to break in and kill the pet with a rod instead

My point is that the local government can abuse their power to such an extent. It's all over the social media now because it went viral before the post was taken down.
You are once again talking nonsense. It is so easy for CCP to censor off this post if they want. Yet it's so easy available from Baidu. Clearly show , this post is not being sensor.

Wow, apparently the owner can't leave some food and water before she leaves. Apparently it's more benevolent to break in and kill the pet with a rod instead

Another finding layman excuse. You want to animal to die by poisoning of it's extrement or a house full of virus / bacteria after 14 days return from quarantine?

Once again, health workforce are overworked. Don't expect special treatment to take care of your pets.

I will report u for trolling @The Eagle @LeGenD @WebMaster

This forumer has been misleading and posting every nonsense in this forum. Please flip thru his post and take action against him. Thank you.

It is true. Stop defending the evil CCP. Their time will come.

Killing of sparrow is true but u twist the fact it is due to prevent spread of virus. And u pretend to be a Chinese trying to act stupid to ruin Chinese reputation.

False represent is not allowed in this forum.

Local govenrment or just some individual? No one knows, but since the news is all over social media, it clearly shows the Chinese government doesn't intend to censor it at all.

Stupid post, that was over half a century ago, can I claim that US is still a slavery country just because US had millions of black slaves in the history?

If the Chinese government wants it can come to India and kill the 40+ million stray dogs here. Will do a lot of good in calming the country, especially the idiotic middle class. And it will of course bring back the cats who are now at the point of extinction here.

Stupid post, that was over half a century ago, can I claim that US is still a slavery country just because US had millions of black slaves in the history?

Same party. Same ideology of zero tolerance. They cannot even tolerate fuzzballs they can never even see. How can they tolerate democracy? How can they tolerate science? Science requires tolerance of different points of view, different ideas, different opinions.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom