What's new

China Copy Our Crappiest Warplane

I risk inviting trolls when I write this, but that is what the saga with our Rafale deal is ... the Life Cycle Cost. One has to see the economies of equipment.

Sir can U plz further elaborate the point plz? What I understood is the one which wud unleash trolls on me if say something about that. So I want to double check if we are on same page :P

Sir can U plz further elaborate the point plz? What I understood is the one which wud unleash trolls on me if say something about that. So I want to double check if we are on same page :P

Lets not put it on paper, we will be trolled off!!!

Jokes apart, the high cost of having a Rafale over its entire service is the reason why India is dithering over finalising the deal. That is what I meant.

What did you mean?;)

Its ok you can post .. if you are having a conversation with me, and some one tries to quote what you say to me and trolls, ignore. Not every troll post has to be answered. I get some fun treatment from Pakistani friends too, seeing my Indian flag ... so I just ignore and move on. We may disagree on things, we can be ideological enemies if war breaks out tomorrow, but we can be human the rest of the time. So what did you understand? If anyone trolls, ignore, I shall do so until unless someone really is looking to be had fun of ... lol

Lets not put it on paper, we will be trolled off!!!

Jokes apart, the high cost of having a Rafale over its entire service is the reason why India is dithering over finalising the deal. That is what I meant.

What did you mean?;)

I wud rather applaud Indian negotiators for doing that.

I wud rather applaud Indian negotiators for doing that.

Exactly. We are trying to get the best bargain.

That is what they are supposed to do.

We can afford, but should we still buy things costly? That is the reason we hesitate.

May I be impertinent and give you an advice? If you want to learn here, forget the nationalistic jingoism, learn from members across the board. Its a wonderful platform to know people also and to interact and learn.

Your this honesty, and this acceptance of views of others and be critical in your analysis, will take you a long way. I am learning whole new dimensions from a member here about Gilgit-Baltistan (WAJsal and others) and other issues.

Cheers
And have a good night.
see you around

The J-18 crap is either CG or plastic model.
China don't have the technology required for a VTOL.
(The drive shaft and clutch is beyond our capability in material science)
Unless China want to do it Yak-141 style, which is unlikely.

You can argue that F-35 had influence on FC-31's shape but China didn't copy the F-35B as China isn't developing a VTOL at all.

And, the F-35B is far from being USAF's crappiest plane.
It's very capable for what it is. (To replace the AV-8B)

Also, this shitty article is written by an well know shitty writer(David Axe) therefore there's no surprise that it offers no insights at all.

Sir for the same very reasons I was staunch supporter of the fact that they shud have let the F-22 program live. Just imagine how a beast it wud ve become by now if they had not shut it off at something like 180 (plus or minus) units.

110% concur with you.

IMHO It was a horrible decision to cancel the F-22 program when they did.

At the very least, the production line should have been kept open for at least another 100 to 200 planes.

Back
Top Bottom