What's new

China Continues To Lie? China Says No New Coronavirus Cases Nationwide Outside Of Hubei!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly. Covid19 has no parallel in Human History.

Millions are Jobless
Thousands are Dead
Whole World is LOCKED.

I dont recall a single event in human history that has these three qualities together. Even WWI and II had more certain predictions than what we are going to witness in this CoVID 19.

Entire Globe is under an attack and we cant see the Enemy and have ANY defence against it.
Here we are preparing for the worst; we have over 5 mil people with compromised immune system and this is going to wreck havoc; last note we have to be ready for over 600,000 casualties.

How much are they paying you in that sweaty call centre?
Unlike the PLA trolls; he is speaking normal language not the party line.

Why do you need to get down to useless response.

We are in unpecedent time right now. All things need to be put aside, this is a danger to entire humanity and this virus knows no borders, language, religion or race.

How much are they paying you in that sweaty call centre?

With Hundreds going to die in your own country dont you have some sense of "shame" left ? Wakeup.. Its COVID19 , its no lonnger India vs Pak.

Its Covid vs Pak and covid vs India.

With Hundreds going to die in your own country dont you have some sense of "shame" left ? Wakeup.. Its COVID19 , its no lonnger India vs Pak.

Its Covid vs Pak and covid vs India.
Hey, any update on the millions of Uighurs in camps?

Here we are preparing for the worst; we have over 5 mil people with compromised immune system and this is going to wreck havoc; last note we have to be ready for over 600,000 casualties.

testing times my friend. Lets pray and hope it gets over soon.

Lie or not lie, this does not matter.
China doesn't care what the world thinks, nor does it need any Indian to believe them

China works hard and advances every day, and doesn't waste time decrying others

Why, they are doing just marvelous.
Did you not see the videos of the not-camps where the uighurs were dancing and singing in the not-propaganda videos posted by our glorious chinese members.

Lie or not lie, this does not matter.
I am 100% sure that China doesn't care what the world thinks, nor does it need any Indian to believe them

China works hard and advances every day, and doesn't waste time decrying others

Well, even North Korea had its share of hard work in some sectors and amazing "Advancements" like Nukes, Nuclear Subs and Missiles which arestill not within the reach of some of the most advanced nations. So What ?

Its not a surprise, Authoritarian Regimes work really well when it comes to deliver results after all NOTHING can stop you.

The 'Hidden' Question is... "At What Cost" ?

Why, they are doing just marvelous.
Did you not see the videos of the not-camps where the uighurs were dancing and singing in the not-propaganda videos posted by our glorious chinese members.
I'm actually waiting for the videos of torture and executions, the millions in camps -- which, by the way, are awfully scarce to find, don't you think?

The 'Hidden' Question is... "At What Cost" ?
A cost India will pay dearly, for flying back planes full of infected individuals, knowing how dangerous it was.

I'm actually waiting for the videos of torture and executions, the millions in camps -- which, by the way, are awfully scarce to find, don't you think?
Torture and execution don't kill cultures, brainwashing does.
And the torture that happens there is scarcely physical but more of: do this or your son loses 10 yrs of his 30s in jail.
Cut your islamic beard and bow to the red flag already, goddamnit.

A cost India will pay dearly, for flying back planes full of infected individuals, knowing how dangerous it was.

Thank you for your kind concern. India already had a huge population and stay happy that after this COVID19 is over in India the population would have decreased and a much younger India will be at your disposal.

I dont know what kind of sick people are rejoicing over deaths happening in their own country.

White genocide native Australians and native North Americans. The Nazis genocide the Jews. Turkey genocide Armenia, Vietnam genocide Champa and H'mong, Israel genocide Palestine, India genocide Kashmir, Japan Empire conducted genocide of Southeast Asia. The Soviet Union genocide Ukraine and deport minorities to Siberia....

China is nothing compared to the US, Australia, Japan, Turkey, Germany, Israel, Vietnam, India, Russia ...

Torture and execution don't kill cultures, brainwashing does.
And the torture that happens there is scarcely physical but more of: do this or your son loses 10 yrs of his 30s in jail.
Cut your islamic beard and bow to the red flag already, goddamnit.
LMAO I don't even have an "Islamic beard" and I respect the Chinese, they work very hard, they don't indulge in stupidity or hate. They build, they strive for the betterment of their nation, day and night. Have you seen how China pulled itself out of poverty? China and India were equally poor at one point; look who built their country while the other swims in infested, hateful ideology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom