What's new

China considers suing 'economic fugitives' in the U.S., official says

I agree. Besides, those traitors bring hard cash to the US economy.

That's why, as I guess, after having exhausted all the formal options, China should also consider informal ways to repatriate the stolen wealth and annihilate the perpetrators.
Do on to others as others have done on to you.

These crooks often use the Hong Kong surname in order to hide their true identity.
Actually this guy was from mainland. Stole billions of chinese tax payer money, fled to Canada. He even said he stole the money. Canada kept him for 10 years before he was extradicted back on the condition that he will not get a bullet to the head.

Actually this guy was from mainland. Stole billions of chinese tax payer money, fled to Canada. He even said he stole the money. Canada kept him for 10 years before he was extradicted back on the condition that he will not get a bullet to the head.

I think anyone who got involved into the corruption scandal of more than 1 million should receive a bullet in the head.

We need more death sentence in order to deal with these crooks and traitors, while those liberals are demanding for less capital punishment.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom