What's new

China claims successful attack on Japanese military satellite; destroyed control chip with “secret w

Fukuoka

Reaction score
Country
China
China claims successful attack on Japanese military satellite; destroyed control chip with “secret weapon” | China Daily Mail

The following is a translation from Chinese media:

Chinese media claims, without reference to specific sources, that the space intelligence section of Japan Self-defence Forces revealed in its newest intelligence that China has destroyed the control chip of a Japanese spy satellite with a secret weapon.

The attack reportedly happened when the satellite was tracking a Chinese J-20 stealth fighter jet in northwestern China. The satellite is the third Japanese spy satellite launched from Kagoshima, Japan.

There are also claims by China that analysis by US military, like the previous incident of Chinese military blinding a US spy satellite with laser, is that this was China’s move to display its military strength in space.

Chinese media goes on to claim that US analysts believe that China used the electromagnetic pulse weapon Poacher One in the attack. That is China’s top secret military research and development project.

The PLA’s electromagnetic weapon Poacher One is able to transmit an electromagnetic pulse of several megawatt continuously for one minute to destroy all military and civil electronic information and communications systems operating within a few kilometres. It can also destroy an enemy’s internal chips.

The report claims further that US military previously revealed that the PLA had sent a satellite near a US spy satellite and blinded it with spray of coating on its camera. PLA has lots of means to attack and interfere with satellites. US military is concerned that neutralisation of US satellites by PLA’s space force will be its nightmare in war.

However, the development of anti-satellite technology does not stop there. It may be the basis for the technology to intercept an ICBM. That will be a much greater worry for the US military.

Editor’s Note: The claims made by Chinese media about Japanese and American military do not specify any sources.

Shenlong Space Plane
03-shenlong-space-plane.jpg

I wouldn't be surprise if this is indeed true. I got a friend in China working for China space and he did reveal to me about China advancement in space is getting very sophisticated. We know if the Japanese try to spy on us and get caught, we will destroy it. With the US, there is some political reason to avoid it but with Japan, it is a no love-loss situation. You pay if you get caught. It is that simple.

Next time shoot a laser beam at what you know。。。:D

The giant machines have been sitting idle for quite some time now。

I wish our media would stop publishing nonesenses. But the spraying of paint on the American satellite sounds more like vandalism, lol, we will get sued! :D

it's very hot here ... we need chinese to help spray paint to sun surface ...
thanks

Last edited:
it's very hot hear ... we need chinese to help spray paint to sun surface ...
thanks

I like tropical weather :)

As for this news... "without reference to specific sources" is all I needed to read. Not saying it couldn't have happened though. it's just that anyone can say anything. Doesn't automatically make it true.

Last edited:
Another fake news, just as 110000tons carrier, qianzhan site is only a blog news site, even I can write on it

I like tropical weather :)

As for this news... "without reference to specific sources" is all I needed to read. Not saying it couldn't have happened though. it's just that anyone can say anything. Doesn't automatically make it true.

We really worry about China aggressive acts.

I wouldn't be surprise if this is indeed true. I got a friend in China working for China space and he did reveal to me about China advancement in space is getting very sophisticated. We know if the Japanese try to spy on us and get caught, we will destroy it. With the US, there is some political reason to avoid it but with Japan, it is a no love-loss situation. You pay if you get caught. It is that simple.
I call your friend bullshit. Satellite recon is passive, so in order to live up to your (imaginary) friend's claim, China would have to assume that EVERY satellite that passes over China is a military recon satellite, passively gathering information, and China destroys all of them.

Passive recon is exactly that -- passive. The gatherer, be it a person or a device, emits nothing to indicate what he/it is doing. I can sit at a cafe sipping coffee and ogles the girls all I want and there is nothing anyone can do to me. I did not touched any woman, said anything, or even wink at them. So how would China know if any satellite is a military recon satellite ?

If you have no relevant experience in the matter -- STFU.

I call your friend bullshit. Satellite recon is passive, so in order to live up to your (imaginary) friend's claim, China would have to assume that EVERY satellite that passes over China is a military recon satellite, passively gathering information, and China destroys all of them.

Passive recon is exactly that -- passive. The gatherer, be it a person or a device, emits nothing to indicate what he/it is doing. I can sit at a cafe sipping coffee and ogles the girls all I want and there is nothing anyone can do to me. I did not touched any woman, said anything, or even wink at them. So how would China know if any satellite is a military recon satellite ?

If you have no relevant experience in the matter -- STFU.

Not all satellite recon is passive. S.A.R. equipped radars do emit EM waves, as do other remote sensing satellites. I'm not entirely certain of the veracity of this news, but that would be irrelevant to my point.

Maybe that 'secret weapon' destroyed the control chip of Beidou system too, that why China satellites can not find out where is mh 370 plane :pop:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom