What's new

China Chenyibing's gold medal was robbed in London

Table View|Bar View
Rank Country Gold Silver Bronze Gold Silver Bronze Total
1 People's Republic of China 31 19 14

2 United States of America 29 15 19 gold medals:

3 Great Britain 18 11 11 gold medals:

So the shameless injustice and total bias has China on top in gold medals and over all medal tally, if the judges are so biased how did you get so many medals?

Or perhaps some other people were just better on the day?

hmmm may be Brits didn't get chance to cheat us in every game or might be they feared. if they did, Some countries Like China and India etc will quite from Olympics.... You logic is so nasty, i failed to understand.... If they cheat in every game that will be called as street games not Olympics... Brits degrading the value of Olympics.... probably You don't get the feeling of players who performed well but betrayed by referee's or Judges....they are targeting specific events which they can manage easily...

In another boxing match, the japanese boxer beats down the opponent six times, you know what, he was ruled as the loser. Of course, it is such a scandal and both refs there were punished later.

that's what i told, london olympics is biggest joke, cheating olympics..... :rofl: GB becoming worse than we thought....

You have not heard the cheating scandal for british bicycle team???

hmmm may be Brits didn't get chance to cheat us in every game or might be they feared. if they did, Some countries Like China and India etc will quite from Olympics.... You logic is so nasty, i failed to understand.... If they cheat in every game that will be called as street games not Olympics... Brits degrading the value of Olympics.... probably You don't get the feeling of players who performed well but betrayed by referee's or Judges....they are targeting specific events which they can manage easily...

I think you and other cricket playing countries should lobby it into Olympics.

Maybe that will give india a boost for olympics.

@anarchy that was just one u are talking about.... 3 more happened. one of them happened last night where a looser boxer made winner and our world champion made a looser by judges.... Again we all shocked. They wanted that old kaz boxer to enter finals. So he can face brit boxer.... i really have no words.... i dont get angry but even in Ashtar galactic command they teach that war the evil.... Brits are evil race.... Am frustated.... Now our hope is it wrestling. i hope judges dont do anything stupid again.... its really annoying....

In another boxing match, the japanese boxer beats down the opponent six times, you know what, he was ruled as the loser. Of course, it is such a scandal and both refs there were punished later.

You have not heard the cheating scandal for british bicycle team???

I think you and other cricket playing countries should lobby it into Olympics.

Maybe that will give india a boost for olympics.

anything can happen in this London olympics....because loony toons organizing it...

Bad idea... Brits also plays cricket .....

The behavior of those Western judges, proved how the West treats the rest of the world.
The bribery of boxers in 388BC, winning of Nero even after not finishing the chariot race in 67AD, to Fredrick Lorz, the american marathon runner who won the race after covering part of the track by car in 1904 st.louis, the spirit of olympic has been hit by blizards like these and surprisingly the preachers of morality,ethics &humanity were on the winning side most of the times. london olympic is not an exception.

Shame on London. :tdown:

these shameless racist Britishers are cheating everyone its like a day light robbery :sick: :tdown:

They have cheated against our 3 boxers and now I am sure they will cheat against 2 remaining in the quarter finals as they will be facing British boxers. :angry:

Shame on London. :tdown:

these shameless racist Britishers are cheating everyone its like a day light robbery :sick: :tdown:

They have cheated against our 3 boxers and now I am sure they will cheat against 2 remaining in the quarter finals as they will be facing British boxers. :angry:

Explains why they are catching up with the USA doesn't it? They are blatantly rigging games and fixing the results.

London Olympics-2012 is also going to be remembered for an entire set of wrong reasons

GBR is behaving like a ***** and is biased. They hate watching the ASIANS win and FCUKin their athletes

they did this not only to CHINA, clear olympics 2012 winner in my eyes, but to Indian boxers as well

here is an excerpt

"Indian boxer Sumit Sangwan in 81kg category appealed against the result of a match with a Brazilian rival that Sumit thought he had won. Appeal rejected. Indian boxer in 69kg category, Vikas Krishnan, had been declared winner in a bout against an American. The American’s team management made an appeal with AIBA citing foul tactics adopted by the Indian. Appeal upheld and the boxer was denied of a quarterfinal berth and possible medal hopes. The Indian team filed a protest appeal against the decision. Appeal rejected. This issue of great injustice has still been raging in India disheartening millions of fans. Then on August 4, 2012, Indian boxer Manoj Kumar in 64kg category cried cheating in a thrilling per-quarterfinal bout against a home favorite from Great Britain. Manoj alleged that points were not given to him on most of his attacking moves and that the bout seemed like to be of a district competition, not Olympics"

LOSERS

Having seen all their bouts, myself and others on various boxing forums felt that only one was hard done by and that was Sumit Sangwan. That decision was a disgrace and he clearly won the fight.

However, Vikas Krishnan was outclassed by the American Spence and was taking a massive amount of damage and doing nothing in return. Had that been a professional contest, the Indian boxer would have been KO'd badly.

Moving on to Manoj Kumar, he was not cheated. It was a close contest, but the British fighter landed the cleaner shots, with Manoj moving forward and getting caught time and time again.

Vijender kumar had a very close fight last night with Abbos Atoev. Atoev took the first round, Vijender took the second, even though it was given to Atoev, which was terrible. Vijender came out in the third and looked very tired and defensive. He was being picked off by Atoev and lost the round. The final score was 17-13 to Atoev, which was silly. The Uzbek only won by a point at most. The Indian press also thought that Vijender was too passive.

The Indian team had too much pressure and hype surrounding them and when up against good opposition couldn't quite pull it together.

The big hope for India, remaining in the boxing is Devendro Laishram, who is a very good boxer. You also have the great Mary Kom, of whom I am a great fan of. She should win gold in the women's category.

GO TO ANY INTERNATIONAL BBS AND MESSENGE BOARD TO FIND IT OUT,ARE YOU ALSO BLIND LIKE THOSE JUDGES?DID YOU WATCH THE EVENT AND THEIR PERFORMANCE?

奥运广角:陈一冰扎内蒂吊环动作双屏对比|陈一冰憾失金牌|伦敦奥运会|陈一冰|体操|吊环_新浪视频

The comparison video of the two gymasts.

WEll I dont have much knowledge bout Gymnastics but I do know one thing that the points scored is cumulative of all the basic actions you need to perform. Landing is just a part of scoring and no doubt the chinese landed better than his rival. But I personally feel that the opponent was more accurate in his poses. Just see who is more parallel to the ground and hands perfectly perpendicular in the T-pose. The opponent showed more strength in his whole bout as compared to chinese.

Also those people on forums judge a performance by its landing and finish. So may be they feel chinese was better. But after watching the video, I believe that the opponent truly deserved Gold. My statement is based on the complete performance rather than any part of the performance.

WEll I dont have much knowledge bout Gymnastics but I do know one thing that the points scored is cumulative of all the basic actions you need to perform. Landing is just a part of scoring and no doubt the chinese landed better than his rival. But I personally feel that the opponent was more accurate in his poses. Just see who is more parallel to the ground and hands perfectly perpendicular in the T-pose. The opponent showed more strength in his whole bout as compared to chinese.

Also those people on forums judge a performance by its landing and finish. So may be they feel chinese was better. But after watching the video, I believe that the opponent truly deserved Gold. My statement is based on the complete performance rather than any part of the performance.

but how come other fellow gymnasts think Chen is better,you know gymnastics better than them?see what star commented on this,this guy attended 6 Olympics and is the legend in gymnatics history.

Finishing 7th in the same competition, Bulgaria’s six time Olympian Iordan Iovtchev said “Personally, I think Chen performed the best, but I’m not the judge.”

the Italian coach also protest and said Chen should get the gold,and the Italian gymnast should get the silver and the Brazilian should barely get the bronze.

Back
Top Bottom