What's new

China Chenyibing's gold medal was robbed in London

A few yahoo comments does not equate to the whole world.

GO TO ANY INTERNATIONAL BBS AND MESSENGE BOARD TO FIND IT OUT,ARE YOU ALSO BLIND LIKE THOSE JUDGES?DID YOU WATCH THE EVENT AND THEIR PERFORMANCE?

奥运广角:陈一冰扎内蒂吊环动作双屏对比|陈一冰憾失金牌|伦敦奥运会|陈一冰|体操|吊环_新浪视频

The comparison video of the two gymasts.

Hey did you guys hear that the Brazilian womens football team was stranded for 5 hours in their bus because it broke down while on their way to the match against the British team? The favourite Brazilian team eventually lost 1-0 to Britain. The Brazilian team was mentally gone by the time the match started.

Then we hear the fencing timekeeper made a mistake in the robbing of that South Korean fencer where she sat in protest for one hour.

Then the North Korean and South Korean flag incident.

The American flag falling during tennis medal ceremony.

Then someone throwing a bottle when the mens 100m sprint was about to go.

The random woman in the Indian delegation in opening ceremony.

the list is sooooooo long.

WORST OLYMPIC GAMES EVER!

Waiting five hour for bus Brazilian women’s football team incensed to British authorities

I quoted every single comment from Yahoo messenge board,not even one comment suggests that the game is fair and just.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

55.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

beijingwalker, which sport was that ?

This and cycling we were robbed. 2 golds gone. Have we lodged a protest?

sad to say that our government is always on the side of the IOC rather than on the side of our athletes,their whole mentality should be changed.

People here making fun of india that we havent won gold medal yet. Have u even saw boxing match? Our all 4 boxers were robbed day light.... even commentators screaming and saying how that happened.... Now our 2 boxers remained but both will be out too as both are the top boxers. one of them is 5 time world champion and alot famous around world. She up against british boxer.... i just hope this brits dont do anything wrong in wrestling or else we wont get any gold medal.... brits cheating so openly that world is shocked. i hope now chinese people here knows what brits are. From day one i told that brits is worse race on planet Earth....

@Beijinwalker the wallpaper u used in ur user ID is real and not myth.... It lives in sweden sea.... recently scientist set alot underwater cameras and then they saw a snake dragon inside sea where he was going round n round as if he was dancing.... check youtube for it.... Sea dragons are alive. They are ancesters of Alpha draconians and has capablity of get dissapeard.... No one can see them until they decide to show up.... Dragons are not myth. Its real....

Yes I heard Indian boxer beat an American but the result was overturned after the American team filed a protest. Americans probably bribed the judges or threatened them.

Olympic games have always been political.

Hey did you guys hear that the Brazilian womens football team was stranded for 5 hours in their bus because it broke down while on their way to the match against the British team? The favourite Brazilian team eventually lost 1-0 to Britain. The Brazilian team was mentally gone by the time the match started.

Then we hear the fencing timekeeper made a mistake in the robbing of that South Korean fencer where she sat in protest for one hour.

Then the North Korean and South Korean flag incident.

The American flag falling during tennis medal ceremony.

Then someone throwing a bottle when the mens 100m sprint was about to go.

The random woman in the Indian delegation in opening ceremony.

the list is sooooooo long.

WORST OLYMPIC GAMES EVER!

Waiting five hour for bus Brazilian women’s football team incensed to British authorities

You forgot to mention one of the worse ones. They put out the Olympic flame so they can relocate the torch. The flame should not be extinguished and until the end of the Olympic games.

Yes I heard Indian boxer beat an American but the result was overturned after the American team filed a protest. Americans probably bribed the judges or threatened them.

Olympic games have always been political.
that was nothin dude.sumit sangwaan has a far worst story to tell.
that man fought really hard and when the commentators and public thought he would win they got a shocking result.commentators called it a daylight robbery.
another boxer got biased result in favor of british boxer.that boxer said that it's funny the way britain is holding olympic is worse then those biased state based games.western public is fuc**ng cheat.

i also heard a chinese cycling team was robbed from there gold medals.i think it's the dusk of english empire.....

@anarchy that was just one u are talking about.... 3 more happened. one of them happened last night where a looser boxer made winner and our world champion made a looser by judges.... Again we all shocked. They wanted that old kaz boxer to enter finals. So he can face brit boxer.... i really have no words.... i dont get angry but even in Ashtar galactic command they teach that war the evil.... Brits are evil race.... Am frustated.... Now our hope is it wrestling. i hope judges dont do anything stupid again.... its really annoying....

@anarchy that was just one u are talking about.... 3 more happened. one of them happened last night where a looser boxer made winner and our world champion made a looser by judges.... Again we all shocked. They wanted that old kaz boxer to enter finals. So he can face brit boxer.... i really have no words.... i dont get angry but even in Ashtar galactic command they teach that war the evil.... Brits are evil race.... Am frustated.... Now our hope is it wrestling. i hope judges dont do anything stupid again.... its really annoying....

I guess if tampering with your frequencies to affect your mood fails, then they can tamper others to affect yours lol.

Back
Top Bottom