What's new

China casts nervous eye at erstwhile ally Myanmar

CCP just needs to be patient, Taiwan cannot be separated from China forever. Tibet issue is Chinese issue, so is Xinjiang region. Don't know what this has to do with my post though.

India, Jap and USA don't want to see reunification of China!

Unquote

Case of State sponsored propoganda to keep Chinese united by propogating these fears in Chinese mind.........since it is not a Democracy. I have also noted that Chinese have ovetime become themselves a totalitarian / dictatorial people which is dangerous to the whole world. They do not undersatnd the power and significance of consulting and discussion.....for them it is gradually becoming only their way....too Dangerous for the whole world. Just like erstwhile Iraq under Saddam. All the neighboring countries needs to be very cautious of their beligerent attitude and future hostille action...

Unquote

Case of State sponsored propoganda to keep Chinese united by propogating these fears in Chinese mind.........since it is not a Democracy. I have also noted that Chinese have ovetime become themselves a totalitarian / dictatorial people which is dangerous to the whole world. They do not undersatnd the power and significance of consulting and discussion.....for them it is gradually becoming only their way....too Dangerous for the whole world. Just like erstwhile Iraq under Saddam. All the neighboring countries needs to be very cautious of their beligerent attitude and future hostille action...

Sri Lanka and Afghanistan are the case of conflict among China, India and USA.

Sri Lanka central government vs Tamil Tigers seperaists / terrorists

China, Pakistan - support Sri Lanka central government
India and USA - support Tamil Tigers seperaists / terrorists

Invasion of Afghanistan

China, Pakistan - objection
India and USA - support

That's all!

Unquote

Isn't US doing things their own way?

China during her prime time did not go all the way to annex other countries.

Before Chinese see a totalitarian / dictatorial people is dangerous to the whole world, Chinese have already seen British and American imperialism is dangerous to China.

Please review China in 1840-1949.

In conclusion,

Indian always don't like everything about development of China.

Indian don't like Tibet is a part of China but not of India.

Indian don't like to see reunification of China.

Disaster of China in 1840-1949 are totally caused by Western (also India and Tzarist empire) .

That's all.

In conclusion,

you dont understand that the thread is about China and Myanmar and not India.

In conclusion,

You are just trolling around.

Thats all.

As far as I know, India, USA and DL accept Tibet as an integral part of China. What makes you think otherwise?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom