What's new

China builds military radar base in Spratly Islands

really?
has China made VN an offer to joint economic development in the disputed south china sea?
source pls!

The official Chinese position is that China has sovereignty over these waters but is willing to set aside the differences and jointly explore the undersea resources with other claimants. There are millions of references to that position in the Chinese media but I haven't come across any reference in the English media. The proposal was actually made by the late Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping.

The official Chinese position is that China has sovereignty over these waters but is willing to set aside the differences and jointly explore the undersea resources with other claimants. There are millions of references to that position in the Chinese media but I haven't come across any reference in the English media. The proposal was actually made by the late Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping.

Funny idea. Island belong to Vietnam. Jointly exploration in other country territory is idea of robber. :smokin:

Funny idea. Island belong to Vietnam. Jointly exploration in other country territory is idea of robber. :smokin:

It is pointless to argue. You do what you have to and we will do what we have to. Let's see what happens from here on out.

lol at the idea of ​​Deng Xiaoping. Deng said that "my EEZ is mine, your EEZ that we joint exploitation, but it belong to me." LOL Deng!!! hahaha
Chinese psychological characteristics.

You're an idiot. Daiyou/Senkaku Islands have always been Chinese for centuries. The Japanese stole the Daiyou Islands at gunpoint in 1895. China wants it back. The Japanese can either give it back peacefully or we'll do it the hard way.

----------

Regarding the other issue, see citation below.

China and Japan agree on joint gas exploration of East China Sea | World news | guardian.co.uk

"www.guardian.co.uk › News › World news › China
Jun 18, 2008 – Historical enemies China and Japan have reportedly agreed to jointly develop gas deposits in the East China Sea, raising hopes for a ..."

----------

We don't care what Nehru or you Indians think about the illegal McMahon line. We can settle the issue with another war. You guys are a bunch of losers who insist on ruling over Chinese Tibetans.

You're running out of time. I say China will take it back before the 100th anniversary of the founding of the CCP circa 2049.

Why are you going offence with your idiotic postings. I am answering to the incorrect post you have posted.
Why are you diverting the attention from your lies. You said Japan and China agreed to jointly develop disputed territory is a damn lie.
Go through the below link and gain some knowledge about the history of the dispute and then post
Senkaku Islands - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

China will be there confined mostly to north east region of current china. Tibet and Xinxang will be liberated from Communist rule. And there will be no CCP democracy will take its place by 2049.

Back
Top Bottom