What's new

China bans burqa in Xinjiang city with largest Muslim population

OK, so you say these so-called "Hindutvadi" (spelling?) people are supporting China's government policy.

Whereas you guys on the other hand are attacking and insulting China.

So, how are "Hindutvadis" the bad ones again? Aren't they the ones supporting China's policy?
1. Burqa is being used for crimes like bomb blasts
2. It is the worst way of objectifying women and make them inferior
3. China decides what it wants. When women even non Muslims are made to dress in a particular way in Islamic countries then there is no protest. Why there are protests if Europe or China make some law as per their values.

India doesn't have courage to do any such thing right now but may be after 4-5 years we should also bring in such laws.

Till now only 1 muslim condemed it, that too a bangladeshi.
Where are all pakistanis who were critical of french policy.

if france ban burqa most muslim hue and cry ...even in same forum
when china does.. its Silence ..Silence..

Burqa or anything similar should be banned in all religion. I do not have a problem if they do not cover the face. The problem is it can always be a security issue and can cause accidents. I personally saw this when I was driving in India and 3 women crossing the road did not saw my car. They had their face covered with only net to see, how idiotic. This Burqa was something that male chauvinist of Arabia imposed as they were insecure of their women., it has nothing to do with religion.

Good job china.

nation should come first before relegion ,hope when terrorism will end in xinjiang ban would be lifted until then no human U.F.O

1. Burqa is being used for crimes like bomb blasts
2. It is the worst way of objectifying women and make them inferior
3. China decides what it wants. When women even non Muslims are made to dress in a particular way in Islamic countries then there is no protest. Why there are protests if Europe or China make some law as per their values.
India doesn't have courage to do any such thing right now but may be after 4-5 years we should also bring in such laws.

How do you get to decide what is good and what is bad for women? Let the women decide what is good for them.
I don't think India is gonna bring any such laws and no its not about courage as many Hindu women also follow a similar attire unless you want to apply it only on muslims....

So you are comparing yourself with china. China they are our iron friends. As far as india is concerned we can't forget your gifts such as TTP , BLA and Bangladesh. You need to change your foreign policy if you want friendship with Pakistan.
Who wants friendship with you. It is not about friendship It is about Ummah

It is about Pakistan which considers itself the thekedaar of islam and how it is not protesting

China is a secular nation that doesn't want to get involved in religious BS and having learnt lessons from all over world regarding muslims, they have decided to crack down on the virus that tries to drag the world back to the medieval age. World is not built to respect you.

Well said bro. These religious bullshits especially the extremist ones who demand women alone (not men) to cover their whole body from head to toe like ninjas :crazy::ph34r: has never been in China's culture (even the Muslim Uyghurs ones), it's recently that islamist fundamentalist with their extremist ideologies have been spreading their wahabists radical ideology worldwide that some elements in Xinjiang have started asking their women to also wear veil. Good China cuts this evil root before it grows too big and uncontrollable. Hope our government follows this as well just like China and France have done. :china:

Well said bro. These religious bullshits especially the extremist ones who demand women alone (not men) to cover their whole body from head to toe like ninjas :crazy::ph34r: has never been in China's culture (even the Muslim Uyghurs ones), it's recently that islamist fundamentalist with their extremist ideologies have been spreading their wahabists radical ideology worldwide that some elements in Xinjiang have started asking their women to also wear veil. Good China cuts this evil root before it grows too big and uncontrollable. Hope our government follows this as well just like China and France have done. :china:
This virus is spreading all around the world now and it will be more like a zombie apocalypse. What I can't believe is that some women wear this voluntarily and they demand the state to allow them wear it. If we don't control this ideology it will turn into the worst conflict the world has ever seen. Imagine about 500 million (assuming that whole Muslim population will not be swallowed) wreaking havoc around the world.

No reply condemning this incident by the thekedars of muslims ...... cannot p!ss off their master China .... :rofl:

India one of the forces that keep India together It's the religion. So religion is naturally a driving force for its gov as this is needed for its existence. Otherwise, India can split into many countries with the old princely state boundaries.

I do not know how to respond to such silly and immature post...If you really want to understand about India, then PDF is not the only source to create impression....India is a culture and civilization with different thoughts...So leave this discussion out of the scope for this post...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom