What's new

China backed Vietnam's first urban railway enters service

You own choice, Japan's metro system is just a fraction of China's, they don't really have much experience in building railways and metros due to its small size and the cost is exorbitantly high, but it seems you have a lot of money to spend

View attachment 791000
Japanese metro in Vietnam is one third more costly than the Chinese one, let's wait and see what this super expensive metro will be like and if it's really worth this price tag.
That’s reason we remain poor. We are cheated left and right, chinese and japanese.

Not necessarily true any longer. China has the most advanced and biggest public transportation system in the world. I’m not saying Japan is bad, it’s still among the best but if you are going to say China is in any way inferior, you’re not being objective at all.

Taiwan girl experiences the world fastest subway in Guangzhou, driverless train can reach 160km per hour, almost rivaling high speed raiway trains.

That’s reason we remain poor. We are cheated left and right, chinese and japanese.
Japanese charge you one third more than Chinese contractors, and you are saying we are cheating you? I highly doubt if you can find a lower bidder than Chinese contractors anywhere in this world.

Taiwan girl experiences the world fastest subway in Guangzhou, driverless train can reach 160km per hour, almost rivaling high speed raiway trains.

Japanese charge you one third more than Chinese contractors, and you are saying we are cheating you? I highly doubt if you can find a lower bidder than Chinese contractors anywhere in this world.
Imagine if they got Germans to do it, it’d be three times more expensive.

I'm getting tired of these Vietnamese. Why can't we leave the Vietnam Railway completely, let the Japanese and Europeans help them build the railway.

I think she is HKer. still a very good narrator.

First metro is 80 pct complete. Works on 5 other metros will start soon. Problem is money.
It’s a $25 billion project for Saigon.
We are unfortunately not rich China.
If we can find oil in South China Sea problem is solved.
If let Chinese handle everything. Would have long operation by now... Thank you China! :enjoy:

A Vietnamese girl talks about Vietnamese subways built by China and Japan.

So Vietnamese workers have shit quality control. Looks like it's your domestic problem.
Still working hard? Must be lonely without your beloved viva viet and seeing your best allies india getting beaten black and blue.

This is called "China project" ... look like the concept òf "Human wave" in the past ...

1636450252293.png

1636450297150.png

1636450417203.png

I'm getting tired of these Vietnamese. Why can't we leave the Vietnam Railway completely, let the Japanese and Europeans help them build the railway.

After this lession, I hope North _South HSR project, Vietnam could rjected China at beginning ...

Vietnam acted in SEA like India did in South Asia, now all the nearby SEA nations dislike Vietnam,just like South Asians nations dislike India. Despite their so called cultural and regional affinity.
And China keeping both in check. The difference is ,Vietnam chews way more than its lvl,Myanmar has more resources and potential,Thailand is much more wealthy ,Laos is getting developed riding BRI coattails in a blink with their small population,Cambodia has richest civilizational heritage in ASEAN. Vietnam is like the odd ball ,which somewhat inherited Chinese culture and thought they ought to be a superpower in their own right in SEA,but the rest are having none of it.

Last edited:
After this lession, I hope North _South HSR project, Vietnam could rjected China at beginning ...
All vietnamese will be grateful to China. Cos they don't need to wait so long for something to materialize. Thank you China. More project to you from Vietnam.

Vietnam will ask China to build HSR for them :enjoy:

Thank China.

Despite a lot of scrutiny by Vietnamese media, in reality, it is the fastest project with the lowest cost overrun, compared with other metro projects under construction and planned in Vietnam.

The line runs through one of my apartments in Ha Dong district.
Why does such critical infrastructure projects takes so long in Vietnam. I thought since Vietnam was a one party communist state like China such projects would have been much more faster than in most countries.

Back
Top Bottom