What's new

China attacks Viet oil ship - cable cut

kicked it so bad that that in your hit and run effort, you forgot your child, an entire state to India. If that's meaning of wining, I guess India will take you clowns attacking it anytime.

India needs to revisit 1962 humiliation for catharsis
NEW DELHI: Any reading of the Sino-Indian war of 1962 does not look good for India

India needs to revisit 1962 humiliation for catharsis - Times Of India

:yahoo:

I have shown time again that the English language is not your friend. You don't understand the nuances. Saying that the use of soft power i.e. economic power is not frowned upon by anyone is true. But breaking laws, as it clearly states in that quote, is frowned upon.

How many times are you hell bent on holding the crown of ignorance here?

You are a true reflection of China IQ today...stick to mandarin editions in Chinatown UK

chinese iq 101 indian 81 nuff said:lol:
IQ and the Wealth of Nations

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_and_the_Wealth_of_Nations

still in denial? admit indians just as not smart as chinese and move on mate

India needs to revisit 1962 humiliation for catharsis
NEW DELHI: Any reading of the Sino-Indian war of 1962 does not look good for India

India needs to revisit 1962 humiliation for catharsis - Times Of India

:yahoo:

chinese iq 101 indian 81 nuff said:lol:
IQ and the Wealth of Nations

IQ and the Wealth of Nations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Again you are letting your freak flag of typical Chinese ignorance fly here= garbage in, garbage out + flurry of emoticons on replies.

When shown to be clowns on topic, you will switch and troll to another. Tell us if your IQ was so high, then why does your govt treat you like retards and censor news? You own govt thinks you are too immature and ignorant to handle mundane opinions and worldwide news.

An IQ test that is based on the honor system will always have dishonorable Chinese fudging the data. We see this real IQ in action among you, as immigrant groups in other countries, where Chinese are far below Indians in education levels, income levels, professional jobs held ( in fact in the US your no 1 jobs are being wait staff at restaurants), Household incomes, net worth and assets. but you do rule in welfare fraud, crimes and gang activity.

1962 was a hit and run, where you left an entire state of yours apparently behind. If Chinese historical revisionism calls that victory. every neighbor of yours invites you to attack them again.

I doubt you will comprehend what I have said...it's not in madarin

Why hide behind US, didn't india said
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...ll-intervene-south-china-sea-if-required.html

Or this is message to Vietnam that we are "right behind you - way behind".

Who is hiding behind US, Indian navy chief said IN will protect India's assets i.e its own ships and other assets if threatened .
I don't see any thing wrong in it, The head line is wrong in the article you have mentioned.

That too it was the reaction to the below report

BusinessMirror - China

China’s plan to board vessels on SCS violates Unclos–DFA

Which is nothing but bullying and greedy nature of Chinese.

IN has every right to protect its vessels and China should obey UNCLOS which it has already agreed at UN.

Again you are letting your freak flag of typical Chinese ignorance fly here= garbage in, garbage out + flurry of emoticons on replies.

When shown to be clowns on topic, you will switch and troll to another. Tell us if your IQ was so high, then why does your govt treat you like retards and censor news? You own govt thinks you are too immature and ignorant to handle mundane opinions and worldwide news.

An IQ test that is based on the honor system will always have dishonorable Chinese fudging the data. We see this real IQ in action among you, as immigrant groups in other countries, where Chinese are far below Indians in education levels, income levels, professional jobs held ( in fact in the US your no 1 jobs are being wait staff at restaurants), Household incomes, net worth and assets. but you do rule in welfare fraud, crimes and gang activity.

1962 was a hit and run, where you left an entire state of yours apparently behind. If Chinese historical revisionism calls that victory. every neighbor of yours invites you to attack them again.

I doubt you will comprehend what I have said...it's not in madarin

LOL read this one buddy

Indian students rank 2nd last in global test

Indian students rank 2nd last in global test - The Times of India

superpower india came second last :rofl:

LOL read this one buddy

Indian students rank 2nd last in global test

Indian students rank 2nd last in global test - The Times of India

superpower india came second last :rofl:

again , off topic posts = a clowns debate. So they are second highest in the world among a test that is not a ubiquitous one taken by Indians. Does that challenge the fact that you guys, when stepping out of the propaganda infused results from your govt, show your real IQ= garbage?

If you are truly that smart , why do fail way below the mark when compared to Indians in other countries? why if such a high IQ do we see the same gibberish from Chinese ( like you) on international forums? You are the poster child among others that prove that smarts or IQ is Chinese propoganda

going by ccp acts, 11 is more realistic figure for China IQ

If 11 is chinese iq then for indians is it 0 since we are way way way ahead of india in everything agreed?

again , off topic posts = a clowns debate. So they are second highest in the world among a test that is not a ubiquitous one taken by Indians. Does that challenge the fact that you guys, when stepping out of the propaganda infused results from your govt, show your real IQ= garbage?

If you are truly that smart , why do fail way below the mark when compared to Indians in other countries? why if such a high IQ do we see the same gibberish from Chinese ( like you) on international forums? You are the poster child among others that prove that smarts or IQ is Chinese propoganda

wtf ? you compared a few migrants doing well in others country as your arguement LOL man am i talking to an absolute idiot here or what

If 11 is chinese iq then for indians is it 0 since we are way way way ahead of india in everything agreed?

wtf ? you compared a few migrants doing well in others country as your arguement LOL man am i talking to an absolute idiot here or what

the study is done on the immigrant population. Only a few take IQ and other tests... too. majority of you Chinese here reflect similar low aptitude

Hw come any threat with a mentioning of China or India inevitably would turn into pissing contest. The worst part is that this would draw more crowd and posts. We should an India vs China for 1 day and just discuss the topic for a change.

this is the third times india backstabed vietnam read this

China should not use trade as weapon: Vietnam

India Unconcerned

Not all China's neighbours share Vietnam's concern at China using commerce as a foreign-policy tool. Indian Foreign Minister Salman Khurshid said Chinese use of economic power to push its goals in Asia was acceptable as long as it didn't break laws.

Read more: Vietnam warns China to not use trade as weapon
If this is backstabbing,just a case of cable being damaged,you want a war on this?,then I don't know how many times mighty china has back stabbed Pakistan when US kills its soldiers,kills civilians with drones and you come up with is warning or a newspaper article,very helpful and courageous of you! :cheesy:

this is the third times india backstabed vietnam read this

China should not use trade as weapon: Vietnam

India Unconcerned

Not all China's neighbours share Vietnam's concern at China using commerce as a foreign-policy tool. Indian Foreign Minister Salman Khurshid said Chinese use of economic power to push its goals in Asia was acceptable as long as it didn't break laws.

Read more: Vietnam warns China to not use trade as weapon

We've never requested India's help in economic war with China, so how can it called " backstabed" when we've never requested for help ??

We'll lay Hanoi and new delhi to bloody rubble on the first day of war! Purge the planet of inferior nations!

Do you love war?

How many aircraft carriers and fighter jets does China have today? per wiki: 1 carrier and some 1,617 combat aircrafts

Do you know how many aircraft carriers and fighter jets did the US deploy during the Vietnam war (1965-1972)?
FYI the Americans deployed nearly everything in their inventory including 21 aircraft carriers against North Vietnam. At the end of the day, the US airforce lost 2,251 combat aircrafts! this number exeeds the entire asset of Chinese airforce today.

LOL the first day of war? The US tried 8 years, but failed!

I love this nice bird: B-52 strategic bomber! they were shot dwn by brave North Vietnamese pilots, too :D

b-52d061127-f-1234s-017.jpg

B-52 Stratofortress– –31 total, 17 in combat

2,251 combat aircrafts! nice job.
how many of them downed by vietnamese?
and how many downed by other forces who helped you?
how and from where did vietnam get the air defense weapons?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom