What's new

China at it again, intrudes 6 km into Ladakh

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
In a fresh transgression in Ladakh sector, Chinese People’s Liberation Army troops entered almost 6 kilometre deep inside Indian territory near the scenic Pangong lake area this week leading to a stand-off between security personnel of the two sides, according to security sources.

The incident occurred on March 8 when a platoon of at least 11 PLA men led by a colonel-rank officer crossed over the imaginary Line of Actual Control at ‘Finger VIII’ Sirjap-I area close to the Pangong lake, sources in the security establishment said on Friday.

The Chinese soldiers entered in four vehicles -- two light one medium and one heavy--- from across the Thakung border post of India and reached 5.5 km deep inside Indian territory, the sources said.

The sources said the soldiers were soon “countered and engaged” by a patrol of the Indo-Tibetan Border Police and they were locked in “eye-to-eye ball” confrontation for a few hours after which the situation got defused and the other side retreated.

The army, which maintains that transgressions take place along the LAC due to different perception of the border, was not immediately available for comment.

Sources, however, said that the Chinese platoon was led by a colonel-rank officer and it included two majors.

According to reports, the Chinese side was well equipped while the ITBP men were also carrying weapons and equipment for a long range patrol of the area.

The situation along the banks of the 90 sq km Pangong lake, two-third of which is in China, has always remained volatile with Chinese troops being intercepted by Indian Army patrol several times after the three-week long stand-off in the Depsang plains of Daulat Beg Oldie in May, 2013.

China has also managed to construct a road up to Finger-IV area which also falls under Sirijap area and is five-km deep into the LAC.

China at it again, intrudes 6 km into Ladakh - Rediff.com India News

Last edited:
In a fresh transgression in Ladakh sector, Chinese People’s Liberation Army troops entered almost 6 kilometre deep inside Indian territory near the scenic Pangong lake area this week leading to a ....

]
may be they came to relax and enjoy the scenery and to catch some fish at the lake on an off day.
when americans intrude pak air space indians call us cowards. so what about such border violations by chinese . why the indian army doesn't teach them a lesson?

1979717_1702117990046784_9073008784343903866_n.jpg

may be they came to relax and enjoy the scenery and to catch some fish at the lake on an off day.
when americans intrude pak air space indians call us cowards. so what about such border violations by chinese . why the indian army doesn't teach them a lesson?
You cant blame them,they use chinese maps and devices to find their location,i would say they are lucky they where off by only 6 km.

And regarding calling you cowards,bro thses chinese where stopped and sent back by Indians,drones they keep on flying none are intercepted or asked to leave,see the difference.

This is awesome. I love the Chinese approach of keeping the Indians in check. Just remind them every now and then.

You cant blame them,they use chinese maps and devices to find their location,i would say they are lucky they where off by only 6 km.

And regarding calling you cowards,bro thses chinese where stopped and sent back by Indians,drones they keep on flying none are intercepted or asked to leave,see the difference.

LOL @ the pathetic Indian logic. When you run out of arguments just blame it on Chinese equipment.

The Chinese came in their knowingly. Don't take any respite in malfunctioned equipment.

laughable. such a stupid logic to defend your cowardice and in urdu we call it "bayghairti"

And then come back again at an appropriate time. You reap what you sow.
We are reaping the fruits of development with 2 trillion plus economy so does china 10 trillion ,thus a stalemate with Arunanchal (south Tibet),laddakh and Daulat beg oldi etc lies in present day India.

Neither side can afford a war.Period !

This is awesome. I love the Chinese approach of keeping the Indians in check. Just remind them every now and then.

LOL @ the pathetic Indian logic. When you run out of arguments just blame it on Chinese equipment.

The Chinese came in their knowingly. Don't take any respite in malfunctioned equipment.
What did you expect that we too give away our land like your country and belive nothing happened,bro they came in we saw,we sent them back and regarding no fires where shot,find out when the chinese came up with order agreement ,i mean after which incident.
laughable. such a stupid logic to defend your cowardice and in urdu we call it "bayghairti"
so what world you call when one gives up land without a fight and there is no word in Any language ,in urdu it can be called something like "bayghairti pay bayghairti"

We are reaping the fruits of development with 2 trillion plus economy so does china 10 trillion ,thus a stalemate with Arunanchal (south Tibet),laddakh and Daulat beg oldi etc lies in present day India.

Neither side can afford a war.Period !

Don't compare India with China. There is no comparison.

Perhaps your economy did grow, but that has only benefited the elite.

China will keep testing you. This is after all disputed territory. You'll have to deal with that.

What did you expect that we too give away our land like your country and belive nothing happened,bro they came in we saw,we sent them back and regarding no fires where shot,find out when the chinese came up with order agreement ,i mean after which incident.

so what world you call when one gives up land without a fight and there is no word in Any language ,in urdu it can be called something like "bayghairti pay bayghairti"

When did we give away our country? The last time I heard it was India that was ripped apart by the Brits. LOL they owned you and the article isn't lying. They came and did it at will. They left when they felt the need to go. They will be back when necessary.

did india let them in upto 6km, or did they go in that long for India to realise that the Chinese are india?
maybe they they just came for the legendary tea/chai for the that I've been told India is good for.

Back
Top Bottom