What's new

China assures full support to Pakistan

z9-ec

Reaction score

ISLAMABAD, Dec 1 (APP): China has assured full moral, financial and material support to Pakistan in the wake of situation arose after attacks in Mumbai (India). China in a message to Pakistan’s top slot said that the country would assist Pakistan in any situation to overcome the problems and challenges being faced by it.

The Chinese leadership is in constant contact with Pakistan to know the nature of assistance the latter requires and ensure its immediate availability.

However, according to officials sources, Pakistan is self-sufficient in defence and it is impossible for any state of the world to harm the country.

They said Pakistan Army, Navy and Air Force are well equipped to protect the homeland.

APP.
:pakistan::china:

ISLAMABAD, Dec 1 (APP): China has assured full moral, financial and material support to Pakistan in the wake of situation arose after attacks in Mumbai (India). China in a message to Pakistan’s top slot said that the country would assist Pakistan in any situation to overcome the problems and challenges being faced by it.

The Chinese leadership is in constant contact with Pakistan to know the nature of assistance the latter requires and ensure its immediate availability.

However, according to officials sources, Pakistan is self-sufficient in defence and it is impossible for any state of the world to harm the country.

They said Pakistan Army, Navy and Air Force are well equipped to protect the homeland.

APP.
:pakistan::china:

No, they are not well equipped to fight on two fronts with multiple foes. So, instead of bragging Pakistan should send a list of what it urgently needs.

Thats wat i like to hear GOD bless Pakistan we will safeguard our nation to the last drop of blood !!

No, they are not well equipped to fight on two fronts with multiple foes. So, instead of bragging Pakistan should send a list of what it urgently needs.

The article also states "The Chinese leadership is in constant contact with Pakistan to know the nature of assistance the latter requires and ensure its immediate availability." ;):enjoy:

Thats wat i like to hear GOD bless Pakistan we will safeguard our nation to the last drop of blood !!

In this statement there is plenty of spirit but not much practical value.

Pakistan should ask China to help to enhance the production capacity of PAC so that its production capacity of the JF-17s increase from 10/year to 50/year. Pakistan faces possible invasion by the Indians supported by Israel and the so-called 'ally' of Pakistan. China must have received information as to what India and her allies are about to do. Pakistan should be prepared to fight on multiple fronts

Last edited:
Pakistan should ask China to help to enhance the production capacity of PAC so that its production capacity of the JF-17s increase from 10/yaer to 50/year.

I agree. The figures of 12/25 AC per year is during peacetime. If my memory serves right the ACM in an interview also stated that this would increase significantly both at PAC and CAC if the situation ever changed.

Last edited:
With a big jump in the number of aircrafts rolled out per year in such a short span of time wouldnt quality be comprimised? And considering each batch of thunders after the first batch are meant to superior to it wouldnt all this take time?

Last edited:
The desire to get 50 JF-17s per year sounds impractical. I think at this point of time PAF should more concentrate on its Air Defence capability and to thwart any Indian "limited" offense to eliminate the "external elements" which they are talking about.

how about some j-10s immediately. preferably newer ones, and if not possible than the ones serving in Chinese airforce.

It's so pathetic to see that chinese gov did not even condemn the mumbai massacre....

I wonder did they condemn the marriot blast?

we must defend our country at all cost if my country goes to war i have to come back to Pakistan and fight til the last drop of my blood :)

In this statement there is plenty of spirit but not much practical value.

Boss Pakistan is well eqip and ready to defend the county plzz see wat u are saying brother be realistic and be in reality we know how to defend or selves
everyone knows that we are no match to Indian armed forces in numbers of arms or personal but that doesnt mean that we need to go out and get even more broke with loan money to buy arms upon mr.terex's request and or shall we start making more babies for the futrure to make them in our brave soilders to contour India's big army i rest my case here think pratical no offence brother! :cheers::cheesy: we kick A$$ regardless in the wars before when our soilders didnt have enough wepons against there tanks the strapped granade bombs to them selves and went under tanks now thats the spirit and might iam talking about anyhow good day!!

It's so pathetic to see that chinese gov did not even condemn the mumbai massacre....

I wonder did they condemn the marriot blast?

This is a typical pathetic symptom as a result of Indian perennial anti-China propaganda which purposely conceals many congenial side of China.

Read the following : Ñî½àóøÓë°Í»ù˹̹Íⳤͨµç»°

2008年11月29日,杨洁篪外长应约与巴基斯坦外长库雷西通电话。

双方就双边关系交换了意见,表示愿共同努力推动中巴关系向前发展。

双方还谈及近日在印度孟买发生的连环恐怖袭击事件。巴方对此事件予以强烈谴责,向遇难者家属表示深切同情和慰问,愿向印方提供一切必要的协助。杨外长表示,中方强烈谴责这一恐怖袭击事件,中国领导人已向印度领导人致电慰问。中方坚决反对一切形式的恐怖主义,真诚希望巴印双方继续加强合作,维护巴印和平进程的势头,推动两国关系健康稳定向前发展,这符合巴印两国的根本利益。

If you can’t, please see the translated excerpt (boldfaced above):

“November 29, 2008, … (Foreign) Minster Yang expresses: the Chinese side strongly condemn this terrorist activity. Chinese leaders have already forwarded condolences to India leadership.”

Frankly, anti-China from India does more harm to India than any other else.

Back
Top Bottom