What's new

China asked to stop construction work in Pakistani Kashmir

I am a 100% kashmiri, my father is from Rawalakot, mother is from indian kashmir who escaped indian armys brutality along with her family by crossing the border to Ajk during 1965 war.. i am originally from muzaffarabad, and we consider ourself pakistanis.

LMAO my grandfather is from Srinagar and I am from muzaffarabad. I consider myself nothing but Kashmiri. And the bickering continues..... LOL

Haha crying as always ... lolz Pakistani Kishmir is our land and we will do what we want with it so stop crying and mind your own business India work towards peace not issues that are not your to worry about.

I am from there that part of kashmir and constitutionally it is NOT a part of Pakistan.

India has no business in Kashmir. Stay on your side of the LOC; IOK.

Freaking Indians..

I am from there that part of kashmir and constitutionally it is NOT a part of Pakistan.

Yes --- because if we made that our land; our province; it would piss India off.

India has no business in Kashmir. Stay on your side of the LOC; IOK.

Freaking Indians..

Yes --- because if we made that our land; our province; it would piss India off.

No because if you made it your part, you would be facing Kashmiri rebellions like the ones in India

No because if you made it your part, you would be facing Kashmiri rebellions like the ones in India

Not really. All Kashmiris in Pakistan love Pakistan.

The AJK's have expressed their logning to become a province, but unfortunately GOP cannot give them that.

You are a very ill informed person, my dear.

Not really. All Kashmiris in Pakistan love Pakistan.

The AJK's have expressed their logning to become a province, but unfortunately GOP cannot give them that.

You are a very ill informed person, my dear.

I know they love Pakistan. I thought I was pakistani when I grew up there too. But when you finally realize everything, you can't help but be angry at the pak government for its propagandas. They merely trick those people into identifying themselves with pakistan as india does with it's side. But I know of many many people in that section of kashmir, who said they would pick independence over pakistan, if given the opportunity. The only ones that say pakistan are the ones who have no idea about the Kashmir isssue and have settled from pakistan.

I know they love Pakistan. I thought I was pakistani when I grew up there too. But when you finally realize everything, you can't help but be angry at the pak government for its propagandas. They merely trick those people into identifying themselves with pakistan as india does with it's side. But I know of many many people in that section of kashmir, who said they would pick independence over pakistan, if given the opportunity. The only ones that say pakistan are the ones who have no idea about the Kashmir isssue and have settled from pakistan.

Well there are many different opinions of what should happen to Kashmir in the minds of Kashmiris,

But becoming a part of Pakistan is more popular than having independnce, with becoming a part of India is less popular.

I'd rather believe real Kashmiris who are on this forum and actually live there than Fakes like you who lived in kashmir for 2 years and then moved to USA & UK, and learnt from his Indian friends that Kashmir is really anti-Pakistam

Well there are many different opinions of what should happen to Kashmir in the minds of Kashmiris,

But becoming a part of Pakistan is more popular than having independnce, with becoming a part of India is less popular.

I'd rather believe real Kashmiris who are on this forum and actually live there than Fakes like you who lived in kashmir for 2 years and then moved to USA & UK, and learnt from his Indian friends that Kashmir is really anti-Pakistam

Nope I learned from my Pakistani kashmiri friend whose uncle was thrown out of the country just because he protested against the paskistani government even though his other uncle is a colonel in the pakistani military. I also learned how much I love pakistan and how much I am a part of it when Pakistan decided to give a "part of it" to China. Which government gives a land which home to its so called "people" to another country. Yes, this just goes to show how much of a part of pakistan we really are and how much pakistan really cares throwing it's people under an authoritarian chinese governemnt. the people there are too afraid of you lovely ISI and army to speak. But give them a chance and they will show just how much they "love" pakistan

Nope I learned from my Pakistani kashmiri friend whose uncle was thrown out of the country just because he protested against the paskistani government even though his other uncle is a colonel in the pakistani military. I also learned how much I love pakistan and how much I am a part of it when Pakistan decided to give a "part of it" to China. Which government gives a land which home to its so called "people" to another country. Yes, this just goes to show how much of a part of pakistan we really are and how much pakistan really cares throwing it's people under an authoritarian chinese governemnt. the people there are too afraid of you lovely ISI and army to speak. But give them a chance and they will show just how much they "love" pakistan

Just shows you are false flag Indian.

No Kashmiri gets arrested for protesting in Kashmir.
And you story is also fake because if you get arrested in Pakistan, there is no chance in HELL you will get a foreign visa.

Lol! Indian caught with his dhoti on the floor!

Just shows you are false flag Indian.

No Kashmiri gets arrested for protesting in Kashmir.
And you story is also fake because if you get arrested in Pakistan, there is no chance in HELL you will get a foreign visa.

Lol! Indian caught with his dhoti on the floor!

See this is the problem with both pakistani and indians. anytime any kashmiri asks for freedom either the person is an isi agent if in india or an indian if in pakistan. Like this is why we want freedom. You know what on second thought I'd rather see both these countries destroy each other, they have already destroyed the kashmiri people and the land, it's about time karma catches up. Have a lovely fight!

See this is the problem with both pakistani and indians. anytime any kashmiri asks for freedom either the person is an isi agent if in india or an indian if in pakistan. Like this is why we want freedom. You know what on second thought I'd rather see both these countries destroy each other, they have already destroyed the kashmiri people and the land, it's about time karma catches up. Have a lovely fight!

And now you're running lol!

No Kashmiri would talk bad about Pakistan...

You are not real,I already exposed you & your cooked up stories as fake!

And now you're running lol!

No Kashmiri would talk bad about Pakistan...

You are not real,I already exposed you & your cooked up stories as fake!

Good god, your in denial. I am the most patriotic pakistani person you will find! All of my uncles are high ranking in the army. I love pakistan, but I COMPLETELY disagree with its policies in regards to Kashmir and as a Kashmiri will go for independence any day. No one gave any indian or **** the right to judge what defines a kashmiri. "no kashmiri would talk bad about pakistan" that my friend is a slave, not a kashmiri. And forget Kashmiri, the Pakistani's are sick of the Pakistani government much more than kashmiris are

Good god, your in denial. I am the most patriotic pakistani person you will find! All of my uncles are high ranking in the army. I love pakistan, but I COMPLETELY disagree with its policies in regards to Kashmir and as a Kashmiri will go for independence any day. No one gave any indian or **** the right to judge what defines a kashmiri. "no kashmiri would talk bad about pakistan" that my friend is a slave, not a kashmiri.

Yes, yes, same as I believe that your friends uncle got a foreign visa even when getting arrested and you are a patriotic Pakistani who has barely even lived in Kashmir.

You sir, a FAKE. Either a Indian, or a brainwashed Kashmiri. Grow up kid, smell the facts!

Lol @ these kids.

Lived in kashmir for 9 months so think he knows everything about kashmir.

Yes, yes, same as I believe that your friends uncle got a foreign visa even when getting arrested and you are a patriotic Pakistani who has barely even lived in Kashmir.

You sir, a FAKE. Either a Indian, or a brainwashed Kashmiri. Grow up kid, smell the facts!

Lol @ these kids.

Lived in kashmir for 9 months so think he knows everything about kashmir.

I lived there for 10 years.
You don't have to believe anything you don't want to.
It's people like you who make me glad that I am for independence!
But good luck with that ideology, it can def. get you a nuclear war with india And as much as u like to say ur different from indians, Pakistanis having the same sickening ideology when it comes to kashmir as indians.

Has India even during all those war thrust upon by Pakistani Army on India,ever stopped flow of water to Pakistan ?

Kashmir these days more peaceful even than Islamabad , with the demise of thing called Pakistan round the corner the Pakistan occupied Kashmir would beg to be part of India in coming days.
Unlike China we donot thrust non kashmiris into kashmir just as China is doing in Tibet and Xinjiang province.

Kahmiris are not economically expoilted as baluchis are being by Pakistanis. An ex chief minster of baluchistan became revoltionary because of unjust Pakistani rule. In Kashmir all ex terrorist have given up arms and are joining the man stream.
kashmirs donot pay any tax to centre and instead get huge aid from central goverment.
Only Sunni mulsim in valley have problem with India.

it should be posted in jokes section...:coffee:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
well Indian administrative Kashmir is facing curfew almost twice a month....:oops:
yeah noone has problem thats why you are infiltrating hindus from other parts of country...who don't even live there....
and almost 30% of your army is there for picnic...:rofl:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom