What's new

China asked to prepare for 'war' in Tibet: report

The dalai lama is a great soul. FREE TIBET.
He is now a dead duck sitting in the middle of water. Great soul for what? Inducing young monk immolation for Tibetan future, if Dalai lama has the balls, he should stand out instead of acting backstage. How pitty a great soul is.

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

You won't see this before you dead.

He is now a dead duck sitting in the middle of water. Great soul for what? Inducing young monk immolation for Tibetan future, if Dalai lama has the balls, he should stand out instead of acting backstage. How pitty a great soul is.

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

You won't see this before you dead.

We know this is not going to come tomorrow or in coming 5-10 years. But this will definitely happen one day.

The free Tibet campaign and other groups financed by the CIA and the US war criminals often exaggerate in the current situation in Tibet. Each time they keep reporting that many Tibetans have been shot dead but such news have never been reported elsewhere not even on CNN which is well known to be anti-China and which is very keen to report any bad news on China. During the last Tibetan terrorist revolt in 2008, it was the Tibetans who had first killed and massacred Han civilians by burning their shops and murdering Han women and children. Chinese often complain of the lack of reaction of Chinese forces to protect the Han. Even the western media had reported that it was the lazy Tibetans who had first killed and murdered Han civilians and started to indulge in looting and theft.
Tibet has witnessed an unprecedented economic growth rate and its infrastructure and current economic growth are much better and higher than in shameful India. Shameful India keeps sheltering a fake Tibetan population born in Indian soil and having nothing to do with Tibet. They are parasites and contribute nothing to the stangled Indian economy except indulging in anti China activities sponsored by the CIA. Now these parasites are encouraged to resort to terrorists activities by the CIA and by Hindu terrorists radicals. This is the reality. Shameful India is not in a position to give lessons to anyone and particularly not to China. Shameful India is killing innocent Kachemiris women and children. It has never invested in the economic development of Jammu kashmir and the naxalites revolt shamefully crushed by India is a consequence of lack of investment and economic development of poorer Indian regions.

Tibetan is part of china with no doubt. If anyone don't like what happening there, just leave. This is a core interest of china, no compromise made. The monk burning himself is induced by Dalai Lama, deadly sure. Any one want to get Tibetan independent is a criminal. We are not going to ruin the glamour culture of tibet, You have no saying before you get there for find out.

Dalai Lama has renounced political life long back. His guidance is only on spiritual aspects. Have you even attended one of His speeches or just memorize lines of what the CCP tells you for your online discussions? I am a Vajrayana Buddhist and have attended His discourses. NEVER has he mentioned you Reds.

Everytime His discourse comprises of only key aspects: Simplicity, contentment, peace and inner enlightenment.

I don't know what's wrong with you Reds blaming him left right and center. You are a normal citizen of China; why don't you visit and see for yourself? You don't have to tell your government for the worry of persecution. Just visit and see for yourself.

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

If India want to get hands on Tibetan, you are asking a war. Be careful with it, it's no room for joking.

The same applies for you; don't meddle in our internal problems or you will be equally responsible for the fallout of tensions.

it is a culinary arms race: if these indians don't stop ordering barbequed lamaists over internet, soon chinese will have to follow suit and do the same and trust me when i say we can order barbequed lamaists in much larger quantity.

it is a culinary arms race: if these indians don't stop ordering barbequed lamaists over internet, soon chinese will have to follow suit and do the same and trust me when i say we can order barbequed lamaists in much larger quantity.

Tell me when the joke is over. I will laugh then. :woot: :woot:

Congrats!! you have won the jackpot. CCP must be proud of you. Poor Hongwu, you snatched his trophy today.

Tell me when the joke is over. I will laugh then. :woot: :woot:

this is no laughing matter! just how seriously you guys take life? dirty, disgusting, despicable thoughts you guys have - no wonder so many orders came from india for tibetans to barbeque themselves. you guys are bloodthirsty cannibals and sanguinary murderers.

That's an important issue.

You should take it up with our 294 megatons of nukes, 5000+ aircraft, 10000+ tanks, 2.2 million soldiers and 62 subs.

Oh, there's no issue anymore I see.

Back
Top Bottom